'Dirty Wars': A Must-See For Americans...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VKI3p8ubRvg#]Dirty Wars: Jeremy Scahill & Rick Rowley's New Film Exposes Hidden Truths of Covert U.S. Warfare 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]!

In the new Sundance film "Dirty Wars," Richard Rowley and Jeremy Scahill bring to light the brutal and often hidden reality of America's "war on terror." I saw the film on Monday night at a sold-out showing.

"Dirty Wars" follows intrepid investigative war reporter Jeremy Scahill as he exposes covert military operations that are "hidden in plain sight." Where many liberals and progressives stopped talking about the war after Obama's election, Scahill illuminates the horrors of these wars that have escalated in secret under Obama.

The story begins in Afghanistan as Scahill travels into rural Afghanistan to interview a family that was terrorized by a night raid. This family had no connections to the Taliban, yet US troops flew into their home during a party and murdered several people, including an Afghan police officer and multiple pregnant women. The US government attempted to cover up these murders.

In his investigation Scahill discovers that this night raid, and others like it, were conducted by the secretive Joint Special Operations Command, or JSOC.

Scahill's investigations find JSOC conducting covert warfare not just in Afghanistan, but around the globe. and particularly in Yemen and Somalia. Yet his reports garner indifference from Congress and the mainstream media and denials from the administration.

Continue:
'Dirty Wars': A must-see for Americans - The Deming Headlight

Last edited:
I will give Obama an A+ for allowing the U.S. military to deal with terrorists the way they MUST be dealt with................fight fire with fire, play dirty, and take no prisoners.

Terrorists need to receive a healthy dose of their own "medicine". NO MERCY!

These pussyfoot filmmakers and photographers who spend their lives trying to make the U.S. military into the "bad guys" should be arrested and tried for TREASON. They are openly assisting our ENEMIES.

I want a return to pre 911 tactics if there was such a thing.

Imagine what the right would say if obama demaned this tactic stopped.

I sure hope he ends it before his term ends

Always a new War right around the corner. It's that NWO/MIC 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace' stuff. What a sad Catch 22.

Forum List

Back