Disater in the Pacific

The irony of Japan being the cause of a nuclear catastrophe.

A country known for devastating Earthquakes builds a nuclear power station on their coast known for tsunamis. The stupidity of the human race, even after it seems to reach it's zenith, continually reaches for new heights.

This is an ongoing disaster with no end in sight. And there is no cleanup. Radiation is generally, when compared to human life or even human history, forever.

Last edited:
http://peakoil.com/enviroment/fukus...tire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-to-get-worse

Radiation levels are rising in the Pacific as the whole ocean has been contaminated. What is worse, the leak from the Japanese meltdown at Fukushima is ongoing with no end in sight. There is no way to stop the continuation of the melt down and the media is hardly covering this.
Broken link, but it's BS anyway.

I'm not so sure.

If it were BS I think that the media would be fear mongering about this 24/7.

The irony of Japan being the cause of a nuclear catastrophe.

A country known for devastating Earthquakes builds a nuclear power station on their coast known for tsunamis. The stupidity of the human race, even after it seems to reach it's zenith, continually reaches for new heights.

This is an ongoing disaster with no end in sight. And there is no cleanup. Radiation is generally, when compared to human life or even human history, forever.

Just like New Orleans. Build a city below sea level and not build damns good enough to withstand bad hurricanes.

You can't fix stupid.

http://peakoil.com/enviroment/fukus...tire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-to-get-worse

Radiation levels are rising in the Pacific as the whole ocean has been contaminated. What is worse, the leak from the Japanese meltdown at Fukushima is ongoing with no end in sight. There is no way to stop the continuation of the melt down and the media is hardly covering this.
Broken link, but it's BS anyway.

I'm not so sure.

If it were BS I think that the media would be fear mongering about this 24/7.
The left hate everything nuclear.
Unless it's a bomb in the hands of Iranian jihadists.

Forum List

Back