Discover Bardcore: The viral trend transforming modern hits into medieval bangers

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
You’ve heard Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie, but have you ever sat down with a cup of mead and put on ‘Mine Hips Do Not Bear False Witness’ for a jig around the chamber?
We’ve all been a little more bored than usual in the last year, haven’t we? Many of us have been stuck at home and that has helped bring out the best of madcap inspiration in some. In a trend that transcends a throwback to the music of old that the Wellerman trend did for sea shanties, Bardcore blends the music of today with the vibes of a millennia ago.

This is awesome!

You’ve heard Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie, but have you ever sat down with a cup of mead and put on ‘Mine Hips Do Not Bear False Witness’ for a jig around the chamber?
We’ve all been a little more bored than usual in the last year, haven’t we? Many of us have been stuck at home and that has helped bring out the best of madcap inspiration in some. In a trend that transcends a throwback to the music of old that the Wellerman trend did for sea shanties, Bardcore blends the music of today with the vibes of a millennia ago.

This is awesome!

I'm so in love with her. She can put a choker chain and walk me backwards any time.

Forum List

Back