Discrimination by Any Other Name Still Stinks

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I went into a DMV office last week and observed about 25 people working there. Although this was in a predominantly White area, there were no white males working there. In case it has escaped you, employment discrimination against this group has been legally mandated for over 40 years. The only reason this has not been more apparent is because white males made up the majority of the workforce at the beginning of this period. As a result, their subsequent exclusion from hiring and promotion was hidden in overall workforce statistics.

Perhaps the most despicable actors in this unconscionable policy were older white men who jumped on the "Affirmative Action" bandwagon for their own benefit while screwing their younger counterparts. Now that these lackeys are retiring with their fat pensions, the brutal truth about employment options for younger white men will come out. In large portions of our economy, they have been relegated to the back of the bus.

I went into a DMV office last week and observed about 25 people working there. Although this was in a predominantly White area, there were no white males working there. In case it has escaped you, employment discrimination against this group has been legally mandated for over 40 years. The only reason this has not been more apparent is because white males made up the majority of the workforce at the beginning of this period. As a result, their subsequent exclusion from hiring and promotion was hidden in overall workforce statistics.

Perhaps the most despicable actors in this unconscionable policy were older white men who jumped on the "Affirmative Action" bandwagon for their own benefit while screwing their younger counterparts. Now that these lackeys are retiring with their fat pensions, the brutal truth about employment options for younger white men will come out. In large portions of our economy, they have been relegated to the back of the bus.

Thats actually a good thing. Give us Blacks 400 years to ride in the front of the bus and we should be just about even.

The standards are lower for alot of government jobs, thats way so many blacks are hired

So let me get this straight. White people had a 400 year head start to build economic prosperity and legacy for their families. You built said wealth on the backs of Black people with very little compensation or for free. You intentionally held Black people back via job, home, and business loan discrimination etc etc. You now complain that poor areas of the Black community are on welfare,violent, and angry about all this. You defaulted on reparations but you have a problem with Blacks getting AA (which by the way has benefited more white women than any other demographic)? Is that about right?

Yet it is America where blacks today have the best standard of living.

No whites in Haiti, how the blacks doing there?

That was not an answer to my question. You don't define what standard I should be satisfied at. I want it all.
What, you think Kunta Kinte should have been taught how to be a doctor?

Shit, even today it's hard to teach negros much

That was not an answer to my question. You don't define what standard I should be satisfied at. I want it all.
What, you think Kunta Kinte should have been taught how to be a doctor?

Shit, even today it's hard to teach negros much

Why not? Egyptians taught white people how to be doctors. Shit they even forgot that and ended up in the Dark Ages and then the Black Moors had to teach them all over again.

There is not one city, state, or country in the world that has prospered and improved the standard of living for its people while under the control of blacks. Not one. I'm sure it's due to racism.

The standards are lower for alot of government jobs, thats way so many blacks are hired

I wonder why whites don't even want us to have those jobs?
Because most blacks do a shitty job
Blacks do a shitty job,then explain to me why so many cars are being recalled,because of shitty workmanship by whites eh?Why are so many bridges falling down,why are roadways coming apart,mainly because whitey does a piss poor job.:eusa_boohoo:

So let me get this straight. White people had a 400 year head start to build economic prosperity and legacy for their families. You built said wealth on the backs of Black people with very little compensation or for free. You intentionally held Black people back via job, home, and business loan discrimination etc etc. You now complain that poor areas of the Black community are on welfare,violent, and angry about all this. You defaulted on reparations but you have a problem with Blacks getting AA (which by the way has benefited more white women than any other demographic)? Is that about right?

I noticed you repeatedly said "you" in that rant. Who are you referring to?

greyboys,cracker,peckerwoods,creampie eaters etc,etc,

Ignorant nonsense.

Obviously you have no understanding or knowledge of affirmative action policy, how it’s implemented, and the laws governing its administration.

This is anecdotal, subjective, partisan, and irrelevant.

It’s also troubling if there are many more like you who share your ignorance.

greyboys,cracker,peckerwoods,creampie eaters etc,etc,

Doesn't it suck not having a racial slur that offends white people? We laugh at your attempts to create a white version of "******". Remember when you guys thought "honkey" was going to be the one that sticks? :lol:

Ignorant nonsense.

Obviously you have no understanding or knowledge of affirmative action policy, how it’s implemented, and the laws governing its administration.

This is anecdotal, subjective, partisan, and irrelevant.

It’s also troubling if there are many more like you who share your ignorance.

As usual, your response is utterly devoid of facts or logic, but full of name calling. Bravo.

By the way, I was involved with AA hiring in the 1970's. We recruited at colleges with higher minority enrollment in order to reach the broadest level of applicants. In one instance, we ended up with 12 qualified applicants (6 white and 6 black) for 6 open positions. After interviews, we ranked the applicants from 1-12. The top 4 were black, followed by 6 whites. The bottom 2 were black. We offered positions to the top 6, but our AA officer ordered us to withdraw the offers to the 2 whites and give them to the remaining 2 blacks. These two blacks not only performed at a substandard level, but also caused racial divisions (and lower productivity) in our office by constantly complaining about their job evaluations. As a result, our honest efforts to eliminate discrimination in the workplace had the opposite effect. That is how AA worked in the real world.

Forum List

Back