Discussing Obamacare at Christmas dinner

Obama has asked families to spend their Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners discussing Obamacare. I'm visiting my liberal sister this Christmas, and decided I will take Obama's advice. She keeps pestering me to sign up on healthcare.gov, so I'm open to the discussion. What should I ask her about Obamacare this Christmas? This Christmas dinner should be fun. :lol:

Also, what color pajamas should I wear to dinner? :eusa_whistle:

We discussed it today we all still think it sucks you happy now Obama?

Talking politics at Xmas dinner is a recipe for ruin. Still not really talking to my conservative family of assholes after it became apparent time after time that they seriously held my liberal politics against me and considered me some kind of irredeemable sinner and embarrassment to the family. What is it about conservatives that they must continually preach their prejudice and shun the people they are supposed to love because of a vote or a refusal to attend church? I would like nothing more than to get back together with them but within minutes it will start: "How's your boy Obama going to blah blah?" or "Look at how cold it is outside, global warming my ass" or even the time my ultra christian aunt interjected a wish that some of us (me) would see the error of our ways and start voting right into the pre-Christmas dinner prayer.

If your liberal sister kicks your sorry ass out of her house you will deserve it, time and again I made the effort to get along with my asshole RW family and they just could not keep their shit to themselves so have a merry fucking Christmas asshole.

Maybe if your family would not have been forced to beleive all this crap which has nothing to do with reality (a.k.a. AGW) or even worse catastrophe which will ruin the middle class ( and your family to start with) known as obamacare by your leftard government and leftard media then your family won't have the reason to attack you for siding with this crap politicians and crappy policies?

So, maybe you should readdress your grievances not to your family but to the party you support that they have imposed their crap on Americans and the vast majority of Americans hate them so much that you feel the repercussions?

Thank your messiah and his party for such deep division of American people as never in history.

Last edited:
I had dinner last night with a bunch of liberal lawyers. I fully expected a full evening of how wonderful obama is, obamacare is and how truly repulsive Phil Robertson is.

Somehow, when I wasn't looking, in the last six months, they all became conservative. obama is a fool, ocare is a failure. The entertainment lawyers couldn't believe how stupid A&E was.

Why tell lies on Christmas, Christian?

I had dinner last night with a bunch of liberal lawyers. I fully expected a full evening of how wonderful obama is, obamacare is and how truly repulsive Phil Robertson is.

Somehow, when I wasn't looking, in the last six months, they all became conservative. obama is a fool, ocare is a failure. The entertainment lawyers couldn't believe how stupid A&E was.

Why call someone a liar on Christmas, Human?

Why call someone a liar on Christmas, Human?

I calls em as I sees em.

Talking politics at Xmas dinner is a recipe for ruin. Still not really talking to my conservative family of assholes after it became apparent time after time that they seriously held my liberal politics against me and considered me some kind of irredeemable sinner and embarrassment to the family. What is it about conservatives that they must continually preach their prejudice and shun the people they are supposed to love because of a vote or a refusal to attend church? I would like nothing more than to get back together with them but within minutes it will start: "How's your boy Obama going to blah blah?" or "Look at how cold it is outside, global warming my ass" or even the time my ultra christian aunt interjected a wish that some of us (me) would see the error of our ways and start voting right into the pre-Christmas dinner prayer.

If your liberal sister kicks your sorry ass out of her house you will deserve it, time and again I made the effort to get along with my asshole RW family and they just could not keep their shit to themselves so have a merry fucking Christmas asshole.

Maybe if your family would not have been forced to beleive all this crap which has nothing to do with reality (a.k.a. AGW) or even worse catastrophe which will ruin the middle class ( and your family to start with) known as obamacare by your leftard government and leftard media then your family won't have the reason to attack you for siding with this crap politicians and crappy policies?

So, maybe you should readdress your grievances not to your family but to the party you support that they have imposed their crap on Americans and the vast majority of Americans hate them so much that you feel the repercussions?

Thank your messiah and his party for such deep division of American people as never in history.
Shit's been going on long before anyone ever heard of Barack Obama. You do not know what you are talking about, and furthermore, fuck you and your shitty assumptions about my shitty bigoted rw christian hillbilly family.

Shit's been going on long before anyone ever heard of Barack Obama. You do not know what you are talking about, and furthermore, fuck you and your shitty assumptions about my shitty bigoted rw christian hillbilly family.

yes, I do. I happen to have my own sister and my BIL being 2008 obama voters and as much as we never accepted that idiocy it was not a point of discussion until 2010. They hate obama and dimocraps much more than I and my side of the family does since THEN, maybe, because they have a guilt in participating of getting this failure into WH

never before has been politics discussed with people so polarized like it has been the last 5 years. especially since this crap obamacare was shoveled down our throats.

btw you being so "happy" does have a lot to do with you realizing that it is a failure in the WH, but you are too much of a coward to stand up towards your persona. Grow up and maybe next year your Christmas is going to be happier.

Last edited:

I'd rather thank FOX. How long have they been the prime propaganda network of the USA?

What a pleasant little person you seem to be.

Of all possible topics in the world, why would anyone spend their family time on a holiday talking about Obamacare of all things? Did you all have no funny childhood memories worth reminiscing about?

We managed to get through the whole thing without ONCE discussing ANYTHING having to do with politics. A very good day!

:rock:

We discussed Obamacare for about two minutes then switched to the Duck Dynasty marathon and we have been.
th

Here are some comments from those who did discuss it during Christmas:

Hi @BarackObama. We discussed Obamacare at the family Christmas party (90%libs). Everyone hates it. It was awesome. #notkidding #Pajamaboy
—
Carlton Hinds (@methuselaschild) December 25, 2013

Meddling First Lady Michelle Obama urged Americans to discuss Obamacare at the Christmas dinner table. Families took her up on the invitation. Ready for some of the results, FLOTUS? No holiday “treats” here.

Talked about #Obamacare with family on Christmas. It still sucks…—
Kevin Shapiro (@kdubya65) December 25, 2013

I have been to 3 Christmas dinners and we talked about #Obamacare at each one and everyone agree it is horrific and UNAMERICAN #truth—
Jodi Kyman (@jodikyman) December 23, 2013

Dear #PajamaBoy, we drank hot chocolate, talked about #Obamacare, decided forcing coverage people don't want or need is a bad idea.—
Desert Pundit (@desertpundit) December 23, 2013

Took @barackobama's advice and discussed #Obamacare over dinner. The law was very unpopular with the fam…we'd like repeal.—
Allen Klump (@AllenKlump) December 25, 2013

Sat down at the kids table to avoid Obamacare discussion and they were complaining about their deductibles too.. Kids these days..—
David Hanna (@dav1dhanna) December 25, 2013

Families discuss Obamacare at Christmas, unify against it | Twitchy

I am happy to report that not one single person at the extended family dinner we hosted for Christmas mentioned ObamaCare, despite a number of them being somewhat moonbatty.

Oh, and PajamaBoy is pretty much the penultimate result of the Pussification of the American Male.

Obama wants people to spread his propaganda even at the Christmas dinner table, swell fella.......:thup:

Don't you know? We are all just bit players in support of Obama's Starring Role as the Most Important Person Who Has Ever Existed.

Forum List

Back