CDZ Discussion on Pfizer Covid Vaccine

These death stats can’t be defined as caused by vaccination, any more than science can define which amino acids comprising a variant is the most deadly.

How y’all got screwed by the media is that your collective unconscious kept being injected with the word ”variant” which eventually became a geographical semantic for the prisoners. Your problem and dumbing down was then set on automatic, even though in reality one variant can share the exact same amino acid as multiple other variants.

600,000 people have died from COVID.

I'll take my chances with 1/2,000,000 temporary paralysis.

People are really, really, really bad at math.
and the rest of us are very smart at this moment....you deal w/whatever side affects you get....good luck

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.
So, how did that work out for you? You've had the shots. Have you managed to return to a normal life? Or are you still obeying a government that says "get the shots, but continue to mask and social distance" because, you know. The shots work.

because we need to get the vaccinated population up to at least 70% b4 the masses protect the unvaccinated 'community' from CONtinuelly spreading their covid cooties. masks protect the wearer to a degree, but it's more protection for the people around the wearer.
BOO

But the wikipage for mRNA-1273 vaccine already told you that it stops transmission. Dumbass, the first transmission it stops is that between each cell of the host. The word, ‘duh,’ is indeed a Chinese word which was used to denote astronomical units of measure, not unlike the astronomical reactions of the anti-vax automatons.
wikipage is not science, and anyone who relies on it is ignoring real science.

bingo. wiki isn't even accepted as a real source in a university level paper because it can be manipulated.

Getting the virus shot is a gamble, I factored in the possibility that by getting the shot I would not infect anyone or become infected. That the possibility of killing this virus to save more lives & a return to more normal life was worth the risk. 2 shots zero problems.
So, how did that work out for you? You've had the shots. Have you managed to return to a normal life? Or are you still obeying a government that says "get the shots, but continue to mask and social distance" because, you know. The shots work.

because we need to get the vaccinated population up to at least 70% b4 the masses protect the unvaccinated 'community' from CONtinuelly spreading their covid cooties. masks protect the wearer to a degree, but it's more protection for the people around the wearer.
BOO

hisssssssssssssssssssss..................

600,000 people have died from COVID.

I'll take my chances with 1/2,000,000 temporary paralysis.

People are really, really, really bad at math.
People really are bad at math.

For instance, the notion that 600k people have died from covid. Sensible people know this number is a lie.

Then let's start with the fact that if only 10% of the 600k people who have died of covid actually died of covid, that means that .000074% of the people will die from Covid.

That is 1.7 tenths of a percent of dying from Covid.

Far less than dying from the 'cure'.
People are also bad at history. Pfizer like most big pharma firms has a very long history of fines and criminal actions.

Would you take a jab from the Mafia or a Mexican drug cartel?
Pfizer's History of Crimes and Misdemeanors - Progressive Radio Network
Crimes of Covid Vaccine Maker Pfizer Documented
Pfizer - History of Pfizer, Products & Legal Claims
Pfizer Hit with Largest Criminal Fine in US History

Drug maker Pfizer, Inc. and one of its subsidiaries have agreed to pay $2.3 billion dollars to settle civil and criminal charges regarding its marketing of the drug Bextra. The criminal portion of the fine is the largest fine ever levied by the United States government for any matter. As part of the settlement, Pfizer pled guilty to felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for marketing the drug with the intent to deceive and mislead the public.

Unfortunately, these records don't seem to last long -- Eli Lilly set the previous record with its illegal Viva Zyprexa campaign just last January.

I have no idea how people can still trust these vaccine companies. It is like trusting a psycopathic liar who has killed people in the past. I think most people are just unaware and or don't want to be aware.
Yes. It’s sad that so many people are sheep. They want to be told what to do.

What’s really hilarious are the sheep telling those of us unwilling to take a fake vaccine from a criminal entity, that we’re crazy.

The power of the media, big pharma, and the government (Axis of Evil) to deceive should never be underestimated.

Please gipper, I am hopping to make the Clean Debate Zone one where we don't insult each other with base insults. As I mentioned to Thoth, my father is generally a very intelligent man, but when it comes to vaccines, not so much. He's taken the first dose of one of the 2 dose Covid vaccines and is set to take his second. I'm trying to persuade him otherwise, not sure if I'll succeed. But what I do know is that he definitely didn't like my brother calling him a sheep. I'm thinking along the lines of my signature- we can't beat them over the head with the truth, we have to entice them to come look at the evidence we've seen.

did it occur to you that NOT getting the vaccine makes y'all, sheeple?
I don’t think you understand the meaning. Lol. You do as you’re told by the establishment. That makes you a little lamb. Those who oppose the establishment are brave courageous warriors. See the difference?

i see people that don't look at science as willfully ignorant.
Define "science." "Science" isnt absolute. The left loves its "political" science yet the left denies the baby in the womb is HUMAN. You think men can will themselves to become women, and you think leftists whites can be black if they will it.

You people are fools who cant admid you dont accept "science" if it doesnt push your agenda

no, science is NOT absolute. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. when SCIENCE, thru trial & error, research & development, adding in variables from multitudes of scenerios & teams worldwide conduct trials & still have the same basic outcomes ... reliably ... then any reasonable person can come to the decision that the SCIENCE behind all that there experimenting can probably be trusted.

ummmm... every year we get a flu shot, based on the most prevalent strain(s) going around at the time.

I got one some years ago.

Then got the flu three times.

each year when it's flu season, the powers that be take their best guess as what strain(s) will be prevalent that given year & develop the vaccine accordingly. either what happened was that the shot wasn't formulated to the most prevalent strain & you got it - OR since no vaccine is 100% effective, then you got it anyways.

What might be of some interest is the relationship between Pfizer and the FDA that President Trump revealed in an interview with Sean Hannity yesterday. That makes perfect sense especially considering how Pfizer and the FDA kept quiet about the new vaccine until 2 DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION. And as I posted a couple of days ago, There was a NE Journal of Medicine report on how Pfizer skewed the efficacy of their first dose by including subjects who were less than 2 weeks from their first injection. When those subjects were removed, the efficacy of the first dose went from 52% to 92%!!!!! Guess who wanted to sell lots more vaccine doses???

But then why is Trump pushing the injections?

1619297195205.png

ummmm... every year we get a flu shot, based on the most prevalent strain(s) going around at the time.

each year when it's flu season, the powers that be take their best guess as what strain(s) will be prevalent that given year & develop the vaccine accordingly. either what happened was that the shot wasn't formulated to the most prevalent strain & you got it - OR since no vaccine is 100% effective, then you got it anyways.

Didn’t realise there were so many strains.

Understanding Flu Types

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are four types of flu viruses: influenza A, B, C, and D. The seasonal flu viruses that humans face every winter season in the United States are caused by human influenza A. Influenza A viruses are categorized as either the hemagglutinin subtype or the neuraminidase subtype based on the proteins involved, and there are 18 distinct subtypes of hemagglutinin and 11 distinct subtypes of neuraminidase. Influenza A is the primary cause of flu epidemics, and they constantly change and are difficult to predict.

Meanwhile, influenza B viruses also affect humans and can be categorized by different strains and lineages. Influenza C viruses can cause mild respiratory illnesses but not epidemics, and modern flu vaccines do not protect against them. Finally, influenza D viruses primarily affect cattle and are not a problem for humans.

This Year’s Flu Shot

Dr. Lee says this year’s flu vaccine covers four strains of the flu that are recommended by the World Health Organization. The strains recommended for vaccination for the 2020-2021 flu season in the northern hemisphere are:
  • A/Hawaii/70/2019 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus
  • A/Hong Kong/45/2019 (H3N2)-like virus
  • B/Washington/02/2019 (B/Victoria lineage)-like virus
  • B/Phuket/3073/2013-like (Yamagata lineage) virus
However, flu viruses tend to mutate during flu season, which may alter the effectiveness of the current flu vaccine. Unfortunately, manufacturers are not able to reissue flu vaccines when this happens because of the way flu vaccines are created and produced for human use.

“It takes months to manufacture the vaccine, so manufacturers cannot change what has already been decided in February before the start of the flu season annually,” Dr. Lee says. “The flu strains were decided in February 2018 for the upcoming flu season.”

Flu Shot Effectiveness

Every year, the CDC conducts studies about how effective the flu shot is at protecting people against the virus, but recent statistics show that the vaccine is 40-60% effective in reducing the risk of flu illness. Thus far, the vaccine has been most effective in protecting against the influenza A (H1N1) and influenza B viruses, so there is still room for improvement in preventing influenza A (H3N2) viruses.

The effectiveness of the flu vaccine varies from year to year and also may depend upon the age and health of the person receiving the vaccine. It also depends upon the similarity between the actual flu virus affecting a community and the specific flu viruses that the current year’s vaccine was manufactured to protect against. Unfortunately for the 2018-2019 season, the overall effectiveness was low at 29%, which is why many of the strains were changed in the upcoming influenza vaccine for the 2020-2021 flu season[LR(1] .

Flu Strains Explained, and How the Vaccine Works - UAB Medicine News - UAB Medicine

Understanding Flu Types

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are four types of flu viruses: influenza A, B, C, and D. The seasonal flu viruses that humans face every winter season in the United States are caused by human influenza A. Influenza A viruses are categorized as either the hemagglutinin subtype or the neuraminidase subtype based on the proteins involved, and there are 18 distinct subtypes of hemagglutinin and 11 distinct subtypes of neuraminidase. Influenza A is the primary cause of flu epidemics, and they constantly change and are difficult to predict.

Meanwhile, influenza B viruses also affect humans and can be categorized by different strains and lineages. Influenza C viruses can cause mild respiratory illnesses but not epidemics, and modern flu vaccines do not protect against them. Finally, influenza D viruses primarily affect cattle and are not a problem for humans.

This Year’s Flu Shot

Dr. Lee says this year’s flu vaccine covers four strains of the flu that are recommended by the World Health Organization. The strains recommended for vaccination for the 2020-2021 flu season in the northern hemisphere are:
However, flu viruses tend to mutate during flu season, which may alter the effectiveness of the current flu vaccine. Unfortunately, manufacturers are not able to reissue flu vaccines when this happens because of the way flu vaccines are created and produced for human use.

“It takes months to manufacture the vaccine, so manufacturers cannot change what has already been decided in February before the start of the flu season annually,” Dr. Lee says. “The flu strains were decided in February 2018 for the upcoming flu season.”

Flu Shot Effectiveness

Every year, the CDC conducts studies about how effective the flu shot is at protecting people against the virus, but recent statistics show that the vaccine is 40-60% effective in reducing the risk of flu illness. Thus far, the vaccine has been most effective in protecting against the influenza A (H1N1) and influenza B viruses, so there is still room for improvement in preventing influenza A (H3N2) viruses.

The effectiveness of the flu vaccine varies from year to year and also may depend upon the age and health of the person receiving the vaccine. It also depends upon the similarity between the actual flu virus affecting a community and the specific flu viruses that the current year’s vaccine was manufactured to protect against. Unfortunately for the 2018-2019 season, the overall effectiveness was low at 29%, which is why many of the strains were changed in the upcoming influenza vaccine for the 2020-2021 flu season[LR(1] .

Flu Strains Explained, and How the Vaccine Works - UAB Medicine News - UAB Medicine

Does the immune system play a part in all this?

Understanding Flu Types

This Year’s Flu Shot

Flu Shot Effectiveness

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Understanding Flu Types

This Year’s Flu Shot

Flu Shot Effectiveness

it's supposed to. i know that when you get a vaccine, sometimes there are side effects & that is actually your immunity responding to a 'foreign' thing - how & why, i'm not sure, but it's actually a good thing. it help to program your body to recognize it if the virus appears & then goes into action trying to eradicate it.

The problem with that conclusion is it’s not accurate. There are plenty of people who got the vaccine and then got covid and some have died.

because none are 100% effective. howeverrrrrrrrr............ statistically speaking, very few actually got the disease AND most that have after vaccinated, their symptoms were milder & avoided hospitalization.

You have any evidence to support your assertions? I have a study showing that, far from helping, those who got the Pfizer vaccine were more likely to get Covid variants:

virus' mutate. this is a brand spanking new one & the research is still evolving. tweeks & boosters will probably become the norm until/unless a cure happens.

You're missing the point- the study found that people who took the Pfizer vaccine were 8 times more likely to get a Covid 19 variant. Which means that far from helping defend against this variant, the Pfizer vaccine was actually making things worse.
Why? How many went to the hospital, how many intubated, how many died?

None?
Do you work for big pharma?

I guess you’re cool with getting the covid after taking the jab, as long as you don’t go to hospital, get intubated, or die.
One, I think anyone would take that over going to the hospital, being intubated, then dying.

Two, are you mental? Tell us how many were infected after being vaxxed.
No. I’ll take not getting the virus altogether. I’m healthy and I supplement my immune system. Throughout this pandemic I’ve not changed my lifestyle one bit. I’ve used airlines several times and traveled several thousand miles in my motorhome visiting multiple states.

As to your question, I’ve no idea how many have infected after being vaxxed. If it’s 10% are you comfortable with that? 20%? 30%?

Do you work for big pharma?

you could be or might have been an asymptomatic carrier. you might feel just peachy - shed that covid to an unsuspecting fellow american & THEY could wind up being worm bait.

way to go!
There is no scientific evidence showing that has ever occurred. Tell me how many people have been infected, incubated, died.

Original Investigation

Infectious Diseases

January 7, 2021

SARS-CoV-2 Transmission From People Without COVID-19 Symptoms

Michael A. Johansson, PhD1,2; Talia M. Quandelacy, PhD, MPH1; Sarah Kada, PhD1; et al Pragati Venkata Prasad, MPH1; Molly Steele, PhD, MPH1; John T. Brooks, MD1; Rachel B. Slayton, PhD, MPH1,2; Matthew Biggerstaff, ScD, MPH1,2; Jay C. Butler, MD2

Author Affiliations Article Information

JAMA Netw Open. 2021;4(1):e2035057. oi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.35057
COVID-19 Resource Center

Key Points
Question What proportion of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) spread is associated with transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) from persons with no symptoms?

Findings In this decision analytical model assessing multiple scenarios for the infectious period and the proportion of transmission from individuals who never have COVID-19 symptoms, transmission from asymptomatic individuals was estimated to account for more than half of all transmission.

Meaning The findings of this study suggest that the identification and isolation of persons with symptomatic COVID-19 alone will not control the ongoing spread of SARS-CoV-2.

Objective To assess the proportion of SARS-CoV-2 transmissions in the community that likely occur from persons without symptoms.

Design, Setting, and Participants This decision analytical model assessed the relative amount of transmission from presymptomatic, never symptomatic, and symptomatic individuals across a range of scenarios in which the proportion of transmission from people who never develop symptoms (ie, remain asymptomatic) and the infectious period were varied according to published best estimates.

Conclusions and Relevance In this decision analytical model of multiple scenarios of proportions of asymptomatic individuals with COVID-19 and infectious periods, transmission from asymptomatic individuals was estimated to account for more than half of all transmissions.

Results The baseline assumptions for the model were that peak infectiousness occurred at the median of symptom onset and that 30% of individuals with infection never develop symptoms and are 75% as infectious as those who do develop symptoms. Combined, these baseline assumptions imply that persons with infection who never develop symptoms may account for approximately 24% of all transmission. In this base case, 59% of all transmission came from asymptomatic transmission, comprising 35% from presymptomatic individuals and 24% from individuals who never develop symptoms. Under a broad range of values for each of these assumptions, at least 50% of new SARS-CoV-2 infections was estimated to have originated from exposure to individuals with infection but without symptoms.

Conclusions and Relevance In this decision analytical model of multiple scenarios of proportions of asymptomatic individuals with COVID-19 and infectious periods, transmission from asymptomatic individuals was estimated to account for more than half of all transmissions.
SARS-CoV-2 Transmission From People Without COVID-19 Symptoms

so there you go.

as far as knowing that one can become infected by an asymptomatic carrier - it is impossible to determine how many actually knew their infector; if that person is a stranger on a subway ... or at the grocery store. especially given the abysmal fail the trump administration lead in the way of contact tracing.

NOW, put your critical thinking cap on:

to date, we have 32,000,000 confirmed cases of covid

& 570,000 dead.

are you trying to peddle that NONE of them thar cases, (32 million of them) were ever hospitalized or intubated due to catching it from an unknown carrier?

& none died?
Okay now how can one find out if one is asymptotic? We know (well some of us know) the PCR test is ineffective and just maybe a fraud. Fauci The Great FRAUD admits it.

Here, in techno-speak, is an excerpt from Fauci’s key quote (the question being asked of Fauci starts at the 3m50s mark; Fauci answers beginning at the 4m40s mark) [2]: “…If you get [perform the test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-competent [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Each “cycle” of the test is a quantum leap in amplification and magnification of the test specimen taken from the patient.

Too many cycles, and the test will turn up all sorts of irrelevant material that will be wrongly interpreted as relevant.

That’s called a false positive.

What Fauci failed to say on the video—AND WHAT HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW—is: the FDA, which authorizes the test for public use, recommends the test should be run up to 40 cycles. Not 35.

Therefore, all labs in the US, following the FDA guideline, are knowingly or unknowingly participating in fraud. Fraud on a monstrous level, because…

Millions of Americans are being told they are infected with the virus on the basis of a false positive result, and…

The total number of COVID cases in America—which is based on the test—is a gross falsity.

The lockdowns and other restraining measures are based on these fraudulent case numbers.
Fauci, Smoking Gun Evidence, Pandemic Fraud; Memo To Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan - LewRockwell

well as far as your Q ... when there is contact tracing & one becomes ill ( after +/- 10 days of being infected b4 symptoms & spreading their own cooties ... & that contact tracing reveals someone else

( a friend, family member, co worker is asymptomatic ) tests positive- but has been to the grocery store or the subway etc... that's how.

as far as your ' source '?

LOL!!!!! while i give you JAMA:

American Medical Association ( AMA)
Share:
American Medical Association (AMA) - Pro Science - Credible

Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

PRO-SCIENCE
These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Medical Association (AMA) Pro-science based on the support for the consensus of science on medical issues. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to the use of credible sources and a clean fact check record.
American Medical Association ( AMA) - Media Bias Fact Check

you give me biased spin.

Lew Rockwell
Share:
Lew Rockwell - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Lew Rockwell Questionable based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and pseudoscience.
Lew Rockwell - Media Bias Fact Check
Yes...always believe the establishment. ALWAYS.

Silly girl...Rockwell had nothing to do with what I posted. Now can you please show me where my link by Jon Rappoport (not Lew Rockwell silly girl) misquoted your beloved Caesar, Fauci The Fraud?

lol ... i believe science . you believe bs posted on lew rockwell's site from an anti vaxxer.
Again, I truly give two shits you got injected and think it’s a gift from Santa. Me it’s a fking joke and my body’s been working just fine without. Why do you care about that?

because not enough people are vaccinated yet.
I'm never getting vaccinated. what are you going to do about it? You can't justify getting vaccinated, my genepool is much longer lived than a dangerous vaccine. there's that. over thirteen months clean dude. you're mistaken. your philosophy is stained.
At this time, it is your legal right to be an unfortunate. No one can make you get it. However, you can be denied access to public events, trains, airplanes, private venues, etc.: the number will be growing into the thousands.
As an American you should be appalled by this, but you’re not.

The land of the free is now the land of the serfs. The home of the brave is now the home of the sheep.
I am appalled with you and your misguided thinking. Don't take the vax if you don't want, and be American enough to abide by your crazy behavior.
Yeah in America today refusing to abide by the dictates of the establishment is crazy and extreme.

What the fuck has happened to my country?
You confuse that the Constitution as "the dictates of the establishment" is your problem not anyone else's.

You don't have to take the vax.

But if certain entities and businesses require the vax and the mask, guess what: you are up!
You might want to read the Constitution.
He thinks his thoughts are the new constitution! Hahaha can’t make it up
You don't have to take the vax, and you do have to live with that choice.

You have no constitutional right to infect others with disease.
So you think getting the jab prevents you from infecting others. This is foolish statist thinking. There is absolutely no scientific proof this is true.

CDC Study Confirms That COVID-19 Vaccines Block Transmission In the Real World

By
Kayla Hui, MPH
Fact checked by
Nick Blackmer
April 08, 2021

Jordan hopes this study will help break through some of the concerns people are expressing about getting vaccinated. “The CDC study confirms what we have been seeing in our vaccinated people: those that are vaccinated are both staying healthy and now they are also not carriers of the virus or causing outbreaks—even with high-risk positions with exposures to SARS Cov-2,” she says.

CDC Study Confirms That COVID-19 Vaccines Block Transmission In the Real World

Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines may block infection as well as disease
Studies suggest fully vaccinated people pose a low risk for transmitting the coronavirus
Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines may reduce coronavirus transmission

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19
The latest data show that getting a shot not only protects vaccinated individuals, it reduces the chance they can spread the virus to others.
ByTara Haelle
Published April 21, 2021
Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19
So what are you worried about while I watch?

I have been saying that no one has the right to expose others to germs and disease. That means not wearing a mask or not getting vaxxed does put others at risk. Read for understanding, please.
Says the little tinpot shadow. Every day, people are exposed to germs and diseases. EVERY DAY.

You cannot lock up everyone because you have a fear.
You don't lock up anyone. Those who won't vax will not be able to participate in many activities beyond their front doors.
Which would be unConstitutional. You cannot lock up people you fear.
Apparently some Americans want their government to impose tyranny.
Apparently.

I have been saying that no one has the right to expose others to germs and disease. That means not wearing a mask or not getting vaxxed does put others at risk. Read for understanding, please.
Says the little tinpot shadow. Every day, people are exposed to germs and diseases. EVERY DAY.

You don't lock up anyone. Those who won't vax will not be able to participate in many activities beyond their front doors.
Apparently.
Trump's people certainly did on January 6th.

Apparently.
Trump's people certainly did on January 6th.
In fact, they didn't. But you knew that.

Forum List

Back