Disgraced ex-governor of New York Cuomo stripped of Emmy & erased from award history

Apparently the Emmy was only good while the Democrat served as Governor of NY.

E9kfvm9XsAQmrRJ

Ridiculous. They gave him the award after the world already knew he'd condemned thousands of old people to die from Covid by forcing them into nursing homes full of infected people.

He bragged that women let him. A big difference. Accountable to the point where there will be no one left soon to be held accountable.

Are you really going to tell me that you can't find one man who hasn't treated women like shit?

That all your side's talk about family values is exactly that, talk?

Frankly, I think it's kind of stupid that the Democrats eat their own on this issue, and take out some of our best talent to appease an angry mob of feminists who don't speak for most women.

Whose award was more bogus, Obama's Nobel or Cuomo's Emmy? Trivializing these awards was a lot like the way we turned the CDC and FDA into lying, political, totalitarian bureaucracies who defend the Democrat party at the expense of the American people, freedom and our constitution.

Are you really going to tell me that you can't find one man who hasn't treated women like shit?

That all your side's talk about family values is exactly that, talk?

Frankly, I think it's kind of stupid that the Democrats eat their own on this issue, and take out some of our best talent to appease an angry mob of feminists who don't speak for most women.
It’s not just treating women. It’s they went to a party 15 years ago dressed as an Indian. Offensive!! They dressed up as Michael Jackson for Halloween but they were white. Offensive. They called someone a sissy one day in college 20 yrs ago. Offensive!

The Bernie Bros are so easily offended that soon there will be no one left.

It’s not just treating women. It’s they went to a party 15 years ago dressed as an Indian. Offensive!! They dressed up as Michael Jackson for Halloween but they were white. Offensive. They called someone a sissy one day in college 20 yrs ago. Offensive!

The Bernie Bros are so easily offended that soon there will be no one left.

I agree... they probably need to draw some lines somewhere.

Except the guy who dressed as Michael Jackson for Halloween didn't have to resign... Not sure who dressed as an indian.

I agree... they probably need to draw some lines somewhere.

Except the guy who dressed as Michael Jackson for Halloween didn't have to resign... Not sure who dressed as an indian.
So you agree with me? Are you feeling OK? The Bernie Bros have basically ruined the what was once the Democratic Party IMO.

The northeast is notorious for democrat voter fraud. But if someone is legitimately elected, hopefully they will change the name of the Tappan Zee Bridge back from the Cuomo Bridge or whatever they changed it too.

Forum List

Back