Disgraced ex-governor of New York Cuomo stripped of Emmy & erased from award history

I don't give a shit about his award, but I'm thinking about the wider implications.
Can you name a celebrity without moral failings?
When does the nature of the person become more important than the quality of their work when considering the quality of their work?
They will not go down the list and strip everyone that has made horrible choices in life and committed crimes, but Andrew is being used to set an example for the future and let be clear him and his brother deserve all they get for the nonsense they pulled during this investigation into the conduct of the ex-Governor of New York!

For grabbing a pussy of a colleague, trump done it a hundred times and you remained silent.
Might have been different if it was your daughter ay.
Trump is not the subject matter but seeing you introduced it let be clear Trump is a piece of trash ( just like you for breaking the family rule ) but did all his pussy grabbing while being a private citizen unlike Cuomo and Clinton who did it while in office and then lied their ass off about it!

So as you defend Cuomo just remember you would be defending Trump if he were a Democrat… Hell, I bet you would still vote for Edwards if he ran against Trump!

Not just the Bernie Bros... we've become a nation of Karens.
And we no longer seem to have the power to simply forgive. The Bachelor host was fired for saying ”show a little grace”. Basically saying forgiveness is OK and the Bernie Bros Twitter mob went nuts. At the end of the day we need to be better about being less offensive but also be better in being more forgiving.

You and I dont ever see eye to eye but you showed kindness when my dog passed away. I truly appreciated that. Believe it or not I still miss him every day.

For grabbing a pussy of a colleague, trump done it a hundred times and you remained silent.
Might have been different if it was your daughter ay.
You coolaid drinkers never tell the truth about anything. He never grabbed pussy, nor did he have to, considering he one of New York’s most sought after bachelors. He was making a joke about how materialistic a reporter is that she wouldn’t say anything. People who grabbed pussy and assaulted were Joe Biden, Cuomo, Weiner and major donors.
1630078421439.jpeg

Colin norris hahahhahah--makor fk up by you = Mr Trump did nothing wrong/against the law/etc --AGAIN you prove to know NOTHING about America...keep digging
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH

Colin norris hahahhahah--makor fk up by you = Mr Trump did nothing wrong/against the law/etc --AGAIN you prove to know NOTHING about America...keep digging
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH

You certainly majored in the expression of English. America is not my forte.
It's brain dead fools like you that gives me pleasure .
You're not laughing. I'm under your skin and have been for months. You cannot cope with criticism but continually leave your big mouth wide open and allow me to jump in. You never learn. Typical American.

You coolaid drinkers never tell the truth about anything. He never grabbed pussy, nor did he have to, considering he one of New York’s most sought after bachelors. He was making a joke about how materialistic a reporter is that she wouldn’t say anything. People who grabbed pussy and assaulted were Joe Biden, Cuomo, Weiner and major donors.
View attachment 531376

In case you missed it, he admitted doing it. Hello? Say nothing and appear to be a dickhead rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
It's fools like you that give me reason s hoping you. I don't create them. You ignorantly gift them to me. Keep going.

In case you missed it, he admitted doing it. Hello? Say nothing and appear to be a dickhead rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
It's fools like you that give me reason s hoping you. I don't create them. You ignorantly gift them to me. Keep going.
He didn't admit doing it. The media portrayed it as such and you as usual love consuming their propaganda. Locker room joke about gold diggers who will do anything to get to the top, that's what it was. Your Biden did far worse than Cuomo. I don't think the Left needs to me too Biden to get rid of him, he doesn't look like he has much time remaining.

Do you think she's lying or not all women are to be believed?

He didn't admit doing it. The media portrayed it as such and you as usual love consuming their propaganda. Locker room joke about gold diggers who will do anything to get to the top, that's what it was. Your Biden did far worse than Cuomo. I don't think the Left needs to me too Biden to get rid of him, he doesn't look like he has much time remaining.

So it's that same old left wing media.
I should have known . I was guided by that tape of him admitting your when on the campaign trail. Silly me.
You guys are far too smart for me.
But you weren't too smart for those republicans who voted him out.

So it's that same old left wing media.
I should have known . I was guided by that tape of him admitting your when on the campaign trail. Silly me.
You guys are far too smart for me.
But you weren't too smart for those republicans who voted him out.
Do tell us smart one, you think Biden should be investigated based on these claims or not?

And we no longer seem to have the power to simply forgive. The Bachelor host was fired for saying ”show a little grace”. Basically saying forgiveness is OK and the Bernie Bros Twitter mob went nuts. At the end of the day we need to be better about being less offensive but also be better in being more forgiving.

You and I dont ever see eye to eye but you showed kindness when my dog passed away. I truly appreciated that. Believe it or not I still miss him every day.
I know how you feel. I had to put down a cat about 10 years ago. Then I said to myself, I am done with cats, but after a few weeks, I adopted another one.

But to the point, the reason why the Bachelor became a bigger thing than it did was because the woman who "won" the contest was the one who had been caught doing bigoted things when she was younger. In short, ABC already had a bunch of money invested in this show, only to have it blow up in their faces.

The "Fuck a Stranger for Fame" show was always a little tasteless, in my opinion. That particular season just kind of underscored it.

Another example is the ongoing quest to find a replacement for Alex Trebek on Jeopardy! Well, their first choice was Ken Jennings, but he was found to have made insensitive tweets about disabled people.

Then they picked Mike Richards. But then found some old podcasts where he said insensitive things to women and he was named in a lawsuit by models on The Price is Right. So not only did he lose the hosting gig, but he might even lose his job as a producer of the show.

They are going with their third choice, Mayim Bialek... But nope. She said some stupid things about vaccines once, so she isn't going to last

Jesus Christ, people, it's a Game Show... nobody is running for Pope.

Part of this problem is that Facebook, Twitter, and yes, even USMB, have encouraged us all to let out our deepest thoughts of things we'd never say in public.... which is great, until it comes to bite us in the ass when someone scours everything you ever did.

idb
The chicken cacciatore creep will be making 30 million on msn
This lasagna lunatic will only move up

Globalist lackeys are bereft of emotions except for the cause. They are numb to everything else but to be served by the unwashed masses. And like many times before, A prog Feminist Woman will replace for power by the back door. Like, Hillary, Feinstein, Gillibrand and now Hochul among others. Criticizing them makes a person an Incel. Which is by design. As the insanity continues, anarchy will get worse and worse and more totalitarian laws will be enacted and enforced.

I know how you feel. I had to put down a cat about 10 years ago. Then I said to myself, I am done with cats, but after a few weeks, I adopted another one.

But to the point, the reason why the Bachelor became a bigger thing than it did was because the woman who "won" the contest was the one who had been caught doing bigoted things when she was younger. In short, ABC already had a bunch of money invested in this show, only to have it blow up in their faces.

The "Fuck a Stranger for Fame" show was always a little tasteless, in my opinion. That particular season just kind of underscored it.

Another example is the ongoing quest to find a replacement for Alex Trebek on Jeopardy! Well, their first choice was Ken Jennings, but he was found to have made insensitive tweets about disabled people.

Then they picked Mike Richards. But then found some old podcasts where he said insensitive things to women and he was named in a lawsuit by models on The Price is Right. So not only did he lose the hosting gig, but he might even lose his job as a producer of the show.

They are going with their third choice, Mayim Bialek... But nope. She said some stupid things about vaccines once, so she isn't going to last

Jesus Christ, people, it's a Game Show... nobody is running for Pope.

Part of this problem is that Facebook, Twitter, and yes, even USMB, have encouraged us all to let out our deepest thoughts of things we'd never say in public.... which is great, until it comes to bite us in the ass when someone scours everything you ever did.
Correct. No one is perfect. Social media now puts all of our sins on display for life. Pretty unfortunate

Wishful thinking.

In a month, everyone will be glad Biden got us out of Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back