‘Disgruntled passenger’ makes bomb threat after missing flight out of Vegas

What the fuck is wrong with airline passengers these days?
---Police arrest Indian exec for urinating on plane passenger---

---...it involved a supposedly drunken passenger who urinated on another passenger at some point during the flight.---

Major airlines are going to have to spend the money on air marshals, that's how stupid people are acting these days. Is it just Americans who act so bad? You won't have these problems in Asia I bet, and probably Europe, either.

---Police arrest Indian exec for urinating on plane passenger---

---...it involved a supposedly drunken passenger who urinated on another passenger at some point during the flight.---

‘Disgruntled passenger’ makes bomb threat after missing flight out of Vegas​

Moral of the story…
It’s better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Major airlines are going to have to spend the money on air marshals, that's how stupid people are acting these days. Is it just Americans who act so bad? You won't have these problems in Asia I bet, and probably Europe, either.

Air marshals are a federal gov't agency. Airlines don't pay for those.

Airlines and the government turned flying into a very unpleasant experience

Absolutely agree. Ever since the creation of TSA, flying has become a horrible pain in the ass. And the airlines themselves stuff people into over-crowded airplanes and make you pay for things that used to be free. Call me elitist, but I remember when the average passenger wasn't a walking trash heap. Flying was better when fewer people could afford to fly. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Absolutely agree. Ever since the creation of TSA, flying has become a horrible pain in the ass. And the airlines themselves stuff people into over-crowded airplanes and make you pay for things that used to be free. Call me elitist, but I remember when the average passenger wasn't a walking trash heap. Flying was better when fewer people could afford to fly. I don't care what anyone thinks.
/---/ When coach was as good as first class is today.
iu

iu

And flight attendants weren't frumpy old women.
iu

It's Big Ugly time .

Plenty of great daily shows, wicked acts and , best of all , tragedies .
All coming your way .

Sun spots and CMEs at maximum , Killer Shot victims getting madder by the day .

Stress and Fear at peak levels .

Feel a good earthquake might be the icing for this Disasters Month

It's a bad idea no matter how mad you get. The feds take it very seriously. In fact it isn't even a good idea at an airport to say hello to a friend named Jack.

Forum List

Back