Disgusting

I could swear I just got notified of a post from Zoom-Boing, asking for a link *in the first post, hello* and stating he had NO IDEA why the man said it.

HE SAID IT because he unfortunately spoke the truth. Do you agree with him?

Why do you assume that just because someone doesn't have a DL that means they don't have a valid photo ID, especially when most of the people talked about in the article are those who utilize government services, where proof of who you are is needed before being furnished with those services?

Its only a GOOD IDEA if it doesnt keep legal Americans from voting in elections.

the right to vote should be considered sacred to every American.

Its pretty damned telling that the right doesnt care who cant vote as long as they are not republican voters.

I believe it is sacred, that is why it is so upsetting that illegal immigrants vote, it is disheartening to see voter fraud cancel legitimate legal votes. It cheapens our great voting process and hurts those who legally vote and pays taxes.
It is telling that groups like La Raza are so upset.

It is pretty damn telling that the left doesn't care who votes as long as the vote Democratic. Ask our military who the Dems challenge every election.

Your dense is immense.

Here you leftist are crying 'the poor won't be able to vote! the old won't be able to vote! they don't have a drivers license'. Perhaps they don't have a DL. And? What they do have is valid photo ID if they are utilizing government programs ... which the poor and the elderly utilize. According to your pov, the poor, elderly Dems are too stupid to present the valid ID they already possess.

People who are registered to vote are being UN registered by the purging of voter logs. So they have to prove it again, even if they have already done so.

I live to see your explanation for why that is just perfectly fine.

Corrupt. Corruption, through and through, and you are fine with the stance your party has taken, and the shape your party is in.

You seem to be in this fight for the long haul, so discuss this with me and nothing else.

“Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done." ~ Mike Turzai (R), PA ~

Explain why he said what he said.

Link?

I have no idea why Turzai said what he did. Retarded comes to mind.

The point of the article (other than Dems won't be able to vote :rolleyes:) is that most people have a valid form of ID for voting, whether it be a DL or other form. For those who do not, letters are being sent out to inform them and assistance is provided.

Oh, there we go. I wondered where that post went. See my immediately preceding post.

Its only a GOOD IDEA if it doesnt keep legal Americans from voting in elections.

Its pretty damned telling that the right doesnt care who cant vote as long as they are not republican voters.

I believe it is sacred, that is why it is so upsetting that illegal immigrants vote, it is disheartening to see voter fraud cancel legitimate legal votes. It cheapens our great voting process and hurts those who legally vote and pays taxes.

It is pretty damn telling that the left doesn't care who votes as long as the vote Democratic. Ask our military who the Dems challenge every election.

And what do YOU think about Mike Turzai's unfortunate honesty.

I could swear I just got notified of a post from Zoom-Boing, asking for a link *in the first post, hello* and stating he had NO IDEA why the man said it.

HE SAID IT because he unfortunately spoke the truth. Do you agree with him?

I was asking for a link to what I bolded. :rolleyes:

No I don't. I do not think that voter ID will ensure Mittens a win. I do think voter ID is a logical and good idea, too bad it wasn't implemented earlier. If they waited until after the election I'd be fine with that.

* * * * House Majority Leader Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) suggested that the House’s end game in passing the Voter ID law was to benefit the GOP politically.

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

The statement drew a loud round of applause from the audience. It also struck a nerve among critics, who called it an admission that they passed the bill to make it harder for Democrats to vote — and not to prevent voter fraud as the legislators claimed.

“Instead of working to create jobs and get our economy back on track, Mike Turzai and the Republicans in Harrisburg have been laser focused on a partisan agenda that simply helps their donors and political allies,” said PA Dems spokesman Mark Nicastre.

“Mike Turzai’s admission that Voter ID only serves the partisan interests of his party should be shocking, but unfortunately it isn’t. Democrats are focused on protecting Pennsylvanians’ rights to vote, and we are working hard to ensure that everyone who is eligible to vote can vote this fall.”

Turzai spokesman Stephen Miskin said voter fraud is a real problem.

“Do you remember ‘Joe Cheeseboro?’” he asked, reiterating that election fraud has occurred in PA and across the nation.

“Rep. Turzai was speaking at a partisan, political event. He was simply referencing, for the first time in a long while, the Republican Presidential candidate will be on a more even keel thanks to Voter ID…Anyone looking further into it has their own agenda.”
-- excerpted from Turzai: Voter ID Law Means Romney Can Win in PA | PoliticsPA

Context is kind of important.

IF a voter ID law is passed in reaction to complaints of prior voter fraud, then what looked like a suspicious comment is actually not all that suspicious.

We all expect dishonest cowardly liberal partisan hacks like TderpM to deliberately take things out of context. But nobody should be an enabler.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with purging voter lists and asking people to present ID. If you want to vote, have ID.

It's that fucking simple.

we want all legal Americans to vote if they choose to.

NOT just some

You are an idiot.

My children are legal Americans. They are not old enough to vote.

So, no. We don't want all legal Americans to vote.

In any case, what YOU want, you deliberate liar, is to get lots of non-legal and ineligible voters (American or not, and alive or not) to vote.

Mike Turzai fucked up in a spectacular fashion, and I thank him for it. I'm really sorry? But there is no way to spin your way past what he said.

Okay, I'm not actually sorry.

:thup:

You are complaining about someone being honest? I'm more worried about the dishonesty of the two parties. Like the real reasons the Democratic Party doesn't want to stop illegal immigrants from voting, why do Democrats don't mind voter fraud.
I also find it very tough to believe that the Pennsylvania lead of 8 points evaporates if people without ID vote. But, hyperbole is what it is.

Mike Turzai fucked up in a spectacular fashion, and I thank him for it. I'm really sorry? But there is no way to spin your way past what he said.

There is absolutely a way to spin what he said.

It's what you and TderpM are busy trying to do.

Not convincingly. But spin just the same.

If voter fraud could get the President re-elected, then eradicating voter fraud might get his opponent elected.

Good.

Why are you insistent on making voter fraud easy?

You are complaining about someone being honest? I'm more worried about the dishonesty of the two parties. Like the real reasons the Democratic Party doesn't want to stop illegal immigrants from voting, why do Democrats don't mind voter fraud.
I also find it very tough to believe that the Pennsylvania lead of 8 points evaporates if people without ID vote. But, hyperbole is what it is.

No, not at all. It's disgusting that that is their agenda.

If voter fraud could get the President re-elected, then eradicating voter fraud might get his opponent elected.

Good.

Surely you are dizzy. It's the only explanation for the mouth full o'shit you just expelled as though it were logic.

Good.

Surely you are dizzy. It's the only explanation for the mouth full o'shit you just expelled as though it were logic.

Wrong again, Bloop.

What I posted is what makes sense, and that explains why it sails over your head and confuses the living hell out of you! :thup:

That you are embracing the imbecility of TderpM is sad.

But again: if the voter ID law is passed as a reaction to voter fraud, then the statement that it will get Romney elected is nothing more than an expression of concern that enough voter fraud would otherwise enable the Dims to steal the election for the incumbent.

All of your efforts to portray it in any other light only make your spin that much less honest or persuasive.

Holy shit. You are CHANNELING TderpM, now!

One must pay to get a copy of their birth certificate.

Once again, for the reading impaired; already posted earlier in the thread.

Good gawd you folks are dense.

Did it ever occur to you that a substantial number of eligible voters in Pennsylvania weren't born in Pennsylvania? Did you know that if you aren't born in Pennsylvania, you can't get your birth certificate from Pennsylvania? Does that blow your mind, or what?

Maybe they should follow their leader's example and buy one from Hawaii. Worked for him, after all.

Good.

Because they obviously want obama re-elected, by any means to reach the desired end. Legality be damned, morality and ethics have been kicked under their bus long ago.

No, not at all. It's disgusting that that is their agenda.

Do you find the Democratic Party's agenda any less disgusting? They are all for illegal immigrants voting, they know who the votes will favor.
You know what is sad, the Democratic Party, isn't even honest enough to admit it.

Forum List

Back