Disgusting

You are complaining about someone being honest? I'm more worried about the dishonesty of the two parties. Like the real reasons the Democratic Party doesn't want to stop illegal immigrants from voting, why do Democrats don't mind voter fraud.
I also find it very tough to believe that the Pennsylvania lead of 8 points evaporates if people without ID vote. But, hyperbole is what it is.

No, not at all. It's disgusting that that is their agenda.

Do you find the Democratic Party's agenda any less disgusting? They are all for illegal immigrants voting, they know who the votes will favor.
You know what is sad, the Democratic Party, isn't even honest enough to admit it.
Well, at least they're honest enough to admit that they want the cheap, stupid and lazy to vote...It's a start...:lol:

This whole "but voter ID will disenfranchise the poor" meme is bullshit.

The Photo ID Myth | RedState

Voter ID is a good thing.

The fact of the matter is that you need valid photo identification to establish your identity in order to qualify for government programs as well.
Funny I didn't know you have to qualify for a government program to be allowed to vote.

Your dense is immense.

Here you leftist are crying 'the poor won't be able to vote! the old won't be able to vote! they don't have a drivers license'. Perhaps they don't have a DL. And? What they do have is valid photo ID if they are utilizing government programs ... which the poor and the elderly utilize.

Not all the poor and elderly utilize government programs. Nor does utilization of many government program require one to keep a photo ID available at all times.

According to your pov, the poor, elderly Dems are too stupid to present the valid ID they already possess.
No, that's according to your pov of my pov, I never said any such thing.

Once again, for the reading impaired; already posted earlier in the thread.

Good gawd you folks are dense.

Did it ever occur to you that a substantial number of eligible voters in Pennsylvania weren't born in Pennsylvania? Did you know that if you aren't born in Pennsylvania, you can't get your birth certificate from Pennsylvania? Does that blow your mind, or what?

Maybe they should follow their leader's example and buy one from Hawaii. Worked for him, after all.

Ooopoo is making the assumption (as is the writer of the article in the OP) that just because xxx number of registered voters don't posses a DL that means they don't posses another form of valid photo ID or the necessary paperwork to get a valid photo ID.

The poor and elderly are the ones who receive government services (foodstamps, welfare, etc). In order to receive these services they had to have provided proper proof of who they are ... which means SS and BC certificates.

Funny I didn't know you have to qualify for a government program to be allowed to vote.

Your dense is immense.

Here you leftist are crying 'the poor won't be able to vote! the old won't be able to vote! they don't have a drivers license'. Perhaps they don't have a DL. And? What they do have is valid photo ID if they are utilizing government programs ... which the poor and the elderly utilize.

Not all the poor and elderly utilize government programs. Nor does utilization of many government program require one to keep a photo ID available at all times.

See my post to Gallant Warrior.

According to your pov, the poor, elderly Dems are too stupid to present the valid ID they already possess.
No, that's according to your pov of my pov, I never said any such thing.

No, you never said any such thing. You implied it by not answering my questions about it in an earlier post.

Did it ever occur to you that a substantial number of eligible voters in Pennsylvania weren't born in Pennsylvania? Did you know that if you aren't born in Pennsylvania, you can't get your birth certificate from Pennsylvania? Does that blow your mind, or what?

Maybe they should follow their leader's example and buy one from Hawaii. Worked for him, after all.

Ooopoo is making the assumption (as is the writer of the article in the OP) that just because xxx number of registered voters don't posses a DL that means they don't posses another form of valid photo ID or the necessary paperwork to get a valid photo ID.

The poor and elderly are the ones who receive government services (foodstamps, welfare, etc). In order to receive these services they had to have provided proper proof of who they are ... which means SS and BC certificates.

So all the elderly are on foodstamps and welfare? Good to see you've got respect for our elders. All of the poor are, as well, I take it.

Did you know that social security cards and birth certificates are not forms of photo ID?

So all the elderly are on foodstamps and welfare? Good to see you've got respect for our elders. All of the poor are, as well, I take it.

Did you know that social security cards and birth certificates are not forms of photo ID?

omg your retard is growing.

Leftists are claiming that the poor and elderly will be disenfranchised by a voter ID law (read the article) and that this group tends to vote Dem, therefore it will give Romney an edge. Many poor and elderly are on some type of government assistance. You disagree with that?

I didn't say SS and BC were forms of photo ID. READ: The poor and elderly are the ones who receive government services (foodstamps, welfare, etc). In order to receive these services they had to have provided proper proof of who they are ... which means SS and BC certificates.

Anyone who wants to get a valid photo ID to vote more than likely already has the proper forms needed to acquire said ID. The argument that they don't is being based on the article in the OP ... which claims that xxx number of registered voters don't posses a DL.

omg your retard is growing.

Leftists are claiming that the poor and elderly will be disenfranchised by a voter ID law (read the article) and that this group tends to vote Dem, therefore it will give Romney an edge. Many poor and elderly are on some type of government assistance. You disagree with that?

I didn't say SS and BC were forms of photo ID. READ: The poor and elderly are the ones who receive government services (foodstamps, welfare, etc). In order to receive these services they had to have provided proper proof of who they are ... which means SS and BC certificates.

Ahh - so since "many poor and elderly" are on government assistance, the poor and elderly that aren't on government assistance can just borrow the ID's of their poor and elderly friends that are - is that what you're suggesting?

Anyone who wants to get a valid photo ID to vote more than likely already has the proper forms needed to acquire said ID.

More than likely! LOL! So we're shooting for at least 50% of the electorate having the proper documentation to vote. Very high standards! I can guess which 50% you'd prefer to have the proper documents, too:
"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

What does Turzai MEAN by this comment?

You are complaining about someone being honest? I'm more worried about the dishonesty of the two parties. Like the real reasons the Democratic Party doesn't want to stop illegal immigrants from voting, why do Democrats don't mind voter fraud.
I also find it very tough to believe that the Pennsylvania lead of 8 points evaporates if people without ID vote. But, hyperbole is what it is.

Do you find the Democratic Party's agenda any less disgusting? They are all for illegal immigrants voting, they know who the votes will favor.
You know what is sad, the Democratic Party, isn't even honest enough to admit it.

It's particularly disgusting that they not only want the votes of illegals, they are actively and opening pandering to that particular "constituency", even to the point of declaring that white, middle-class voters just don't matter to them.

Dems were recently convicted of voter fraud and now he's certain that since no fraud can be done, Mitt will win.

Dems were recently convicted of voter fraud and now he's certain that since no fraud can be done, Mitt will win.

So he's saying that if Obama were to win PA, it would only happen because of voter fraud in PA? How many PA Dems were recently convicted of voter fraud? Is there a number there or just some vague notion on FOX News?

you have NO proof of your claims of illegals voting.

lies are not going to win you any election

It's particularly disgusting that they not only want the votes of illegals, they are actively and opening pandering to that particular "constituency", even to the point of declaring that white, middle-class voters just don't matter to them.

Is that why Republicans won't extend Bush tax cuts to the middle class unless the wealthy get them, too? Because the midde class matters most to them?

Just like fast and furious your lies are going to be outed and you will look even worse than you started out looking.

You cheated too hard and now you are going to get tagged by the courts and its going to be reported on.

That means the decades long court record of the republican partys cheating will be in the news.

Thanks guys but I still would have prefered you put the knife down instead of stabbing your own party to death.

there is no proof of illegals voting in any numbers high enough to effect an election.

its now in the news thanks to your partys insistance on cheating the American people out of their votes

there is no proof of illegals voting in any numbers high enough to effect an election.

its now in the news thanks to your partys insistance on cheating the American people out of their votes

Good to see that you admit that illegals DO vote liesmatters... that's a start.

You have no proof that they DONT vote in numbers enough to effect an election.

Forum List

Back