Disgusting

No you don't. But it's not illogical that you should be able to meet at least the same anti-fraud criteria. But you apparently are all in favour of voter fraud.

Its in fact very illogical. Most government welfare programs provide some sort of financial benefit to people - or something that is worth money, like food. The incentive to commit fraud in a welfare program is much higher than the incentive to cast a ballot in someone else's name. The former provides financial reward, the latter does not. Factual reality backs up this theoretical claim. We know that folks try to rip off the government all the time, but how many people have been convicted of trying to vote under a false identity?

Its also quite clear the Republicans are passing these laws because they think it will result in more eligible Democrats being denied the vote than Republicans.

It is quite clear that you only oppose voter ID out of partisan bias, i.e. the hope that without ID people who aren't entitled to vote will get to vote.

Really? What statements have I made that would lead you to believe that? Can you directly quote me?

Its in fact very illogical. Most government welfare programs provide some sort of financial benefit to people - or something that is worth money, like food. The incentive to commit fraud in a welfare program is much higher than the incentive to cast a ballot in someone else's name. The former provides financial reward, the latter does not. Factual reality backs up this theoretical claim. We know that folks try to rip off the government all the time, but how many people have been convicted of trying to vote under a false identity?

Its also quite clear the Republicans are passing these laws because they think it will result in more eligible Democrats being denied the vote than Republicans.

It is quite clear that you only oppose voter ID out of partisan bias, i.e. the hope that without ID people who aren't entitled to vote will get to vote.

Really? What statements have I made that would lead you to believe that? Can you directly quote me?

Every posting you've made here shows that the one thing that really bothers you about this is that illegitemate voters will be weeded out and this will benefit Republicans (to me it isn't certain that would actually be the case, but to you it clearly is). You're a hypocrite.

Every posting you've made here shows that the one thing that really bothers you about this is that illegitemate voters will be weeded out and this will benefit Republicans (to me it isn't certain that would actually be the case, but to you it clearly is). You're a hypocrite.

Do you know what a direct quote is?
If not, go look it up on google, and then get back to me. I'd like to know exactly what it was that I said that led you to believe this. Thanks!

If not, go look it up on google, and then get back to me. I'd like to know exactly what it was that I said that led you to believe this. Thanks!

I can't help it that you're too stupid to understand even yourself. That's your problem not mine.

I can't help it that you're too stupid to understand even yourself. That's your problem not mine.
We're not talking about me, we're talking about what you think of me. Perhaps you don't know the difference. Either way,
I'd like to know exactly what it was that I said that led you to believe I would be bothered by illegitemate (sic) being weeded out. Will you tell me? Yes or no?

We're not talking about me, we're talking about what you think of me. Perhaps you don't know the difference. Either way,
I'd like to know exactly what it was that I said that led you to believe I would be bothered by illegitemate (sic) being weeded out. Will you tell me? Yes or no?

I have told you but you are too stupid to understand yourself. Get a life.

What have you told me?

Exactly what was it I said that led you to believe I would be bothered by illegitemate (sic) being weeded out?

Good God you're stupid. You ask a question, it gets answered, you don't like (or can't understand) the answer so you ask again and again. Are you TdM's doppleganger?

Exactly what was it I said that led you to believe I would be bothered by illegitemate (sic) being weeded out?[/B][/SIZE]

One must pay to get a copy of their birth certificate.

Once again, for the reading impaired; already posted earlier in the thread.

Good gawd you folks are dense.

Did it ever occur to you that a substantial number of eligible voters in Pennsylvania weren't born in Pennsylvania? Did you know that if you aren't born in Pennsylvania, you can't get your birth certificate from Pennsylvania? Does that blow your mind, or what?

And? $10 processing fee for those born out of state (unless you served or are serving in the Armed Forces and their dependents); all others (born in state) no fee charged.

Last edited:
Funny I didn't know you have to qualify for a government program to be allowed to vote.

No you don't. But it's not illogical that you should be able to meet at least the same anti-fraud criteria. But you apparently are all in favour of voter fraud.

And unfortunately, Mike Turdy (I can't be arsed to remember how to spell his name) was STUPID ENOUGH to say exactly that.

Once again, for the reading impaired; already posted earlier in the thread.

Good gawd you folks are dense.

Did it ever occur to you that a substantial number of eligible voters in Pennsylvania weren't born in Pennsylvania? Did you know that if you aren't born in Pennsylvania, you can't get your birth certificate from Pennsylvania? Does that blow your mind, or what?

And? $10 processing fee for those born out of state (unless you served or are serving in the Armed Forces and their dependents); all others (born in state) no fee charged.
Ten whole dollars?!?!?

Oh, the stifling financial burden of getting an ID! :rolleyes:

And unfortunately, Mike Turdy (I can't be arsed to remember how to spell his name) was STUPID ENOUGH to say exactly that.

Almost as stupid as the partisan idiots trying desperately to find arguments to oppose voter ID so as to allow as much illegal voting as possible.

Ten whole dollars?!?!?

Clearly an evil Republican cum Wall Street plot.

Ten whole dollars?!?!?

Dearest Oddball;

It is NOT the fucking POINT. Voting is not supposed to have an associated cost.

xoxo

Boop

Ten whole dollars?!?!?

Dearest Oddball;

xoxo

Boop

It doesn't. A voter should be able to identify him or herself.

Ten whole dollars?!?!?

Dearest Oddball;

xoxo

Boop

Who the fuck says so?

An illegal alien can't vote. But if he wants to come here, he has LOTS of things he has to pay for. And if he wants to apply for citizenship, he's got lots of additional costs. But he cannot legally vote if he's not a citizen. So, there is a whole lot of cost involved in his voting.

If I have to drive over to the polling place, my car isn't free nor is the gasoline. If I walk, there goes some of my time and my shoe leather. Neither are free.

Maybe it should get subsidized. Let me look on my O-phone and see if the President has an APP for that.

Good God you're stupid. You ask a question, it gets answered, you don't like (or can't understand) the answer so you ask again and again. Are you TdM's doppleganger?

Exactly what was it I said that led you to believe I would be bothered by illegitemate (sic) being weeded out?[/B][/SIZE]

You're confusing the things I say with the things you think about me. Do you know the difference?

Last edited:
Ten whole dollars?!?!?

Dearest Oddball;

xoxo

Boop
Cry me a river....Nothing is entirely cost free...Get over it.

You would have known how to spell it if you read your own sig line.

I hope that\'s clear.

:D

Forum List

Back