Disney polls poorly after embracing unpopular gay and transgender activists

And again, parents should be the ones calling the shots on that, not teachers and bureaucrats.

So K-3 should not be told about sex

Does that mean they shouldn’t be told about sexual contact and what to do if someone touches them inappropriately ?

Does that mean they shouldn’t be told about sexual contact and what to do if someone touches them inappropriately ?
So you talk about sex with a k-3 child? Shame on you! Seems like liberals want kids that cannot read. Know about sex. Fuck you!

So you talk about sex with a k-3 child? Shame on you! Seems like liberals want kids that cannot read. Know about sex. Fuck you!
Should you warn children about inappropriate touching and what to do?

Which ones have lost money?
Black Panther?
The Eternals flopped. I fucking LOVE Marvel movies, but The Eternals had a woke agenda that ruined that movie for me. I cant watch a movie if i know the writers are shoe horning gay characters and minorities into a film specifically for political reasons. Black Panthar was close to being ruined for me, but i managed to ignore it for that film. I cant do it with The Eternals.

Last edited:

How is that even related? IOW, exaggerate much to make a point?

Forum List

Back