Disney says Reedy Creek Improvement District cannot be dissolved until the state pays off it's debt

But they can’t point out a single individual and tax them higher

Florida has a contract with Disney
They can’t just legislate it out of existence
Rhode Island wants to double the tax on the unvaxxed. I bet you support that.

The people support Disney.

MAGAts aren’t people. They’re MAGAts.

Theres a difference.

Wrong!

"Seventy-four percent (74%) of Republicans, 49% of Democrats and 66% of voters not affiliated with either major party would support a law like Florida’s in their own state."

Why didn't Desantis know this before he went after revenge against Disney?

Why do you assume he didn't? I think the possibility exists DeSantis knew this was never going to actually happen in the end, but he can take credit for fighting back in the culture war and rousing up his base.

Poor Ronnie. Bad aim can be hazardous to your career.
Wonder if poor Ronnie will go after these folks?

He did. It’s the noise that keeps the base of mental midgets excited. In the end he loses, but he will just say he convinced Disney to do what he wanted. You can sell a MAGAt anything.
It's no lose for him. He gets the cray crays all wet, and when he runs for Pres he leaves the bill with Floridians.

Sounds like desantis has to come up with 1 Billion dollars to pay off the outstanding debt that is owed to Disney. I guess that is one item that Little trump missed in the agreement details. Oooopppsss

Yes, I said this three articles ago. Magaturds refuse to accept it. Fuck em.

The goobermint, paying off a debt???

coffee-lmao.gif

I'm sure Desantis will just create more taxes Disney will have to pay, creating more debt on their end, and outweighing what they are owed.

There's always loopholes. And if this "law" hasn't been updated, Desantis can have it updated to include new structures for fee's, state services rendered, taxes, and other categories where Disney can be charged indefinitely for any amount the state wishes to charge them.
You think making legislation that's retaliatory (punishment) towards a specific private sector corporation is a conservative value?

Why didn't Desantis know this before he went after revenge against Disney?
Because he stumbled on his own dick as he was running to screw Disney, butthurt over some critisism.

The MAGA herd will never learn with guys like Trump & his gang.

Stocking up on popcorn as Ronny boy & his asslickers in the Florida legistlature try to weasel out of the mess they created.

Little trump is as sleazy as big, fat, orange trump.
I wonder if Ronnie Boi will bring up Walt Disney again in his next photo op in order to bullshit Floridians who are going to get royally screwed thanks to him & his temper tantrum against Disney.

Forum List

Back