Disrespect for the office of the Presidency

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

that is right, they took insults and disrespect to a new level invading Senate Hearings charging the Sec. of State, camping on his lawn, etc etc..

whining of the birther, bush had a reporter go on National T.v present FAKE PAPERS he was AWOL from his military service...

how they want people to forget it seems...they are the cause of the Disrespect now sit here and whine about it..

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

that is right, they took insults and disrespect to a new level invading Senate Hearings charging the Sec. of State, camping on his lawn, etc etc..

whining of the birther, bush had a reporter go on National T.v present FAKE PAPERS he was AWOL from his military service...

how they want people to forget it seems...they are the cause of the Disrespect now sit here and whine about it..

Oh Boosh :laugh:

The right is just so crazy about poor Boosh :laugh:

I think you cons bring up Bush about 20 times more than Dems do on the board these days!

I think you cons bring up Bush about 20 times more than Dems do on the board these days!

go have another drink and cry in your beer, but here's this for that disrespect of the poor dear Obama...:eusa_boohoo:

go have another drink and cry in your beer, but here's this for that disrespect of the poor dear Obama...:eusa_boohoo:

:confused::confused::confused:

Craziest shit I've ever heard :razz:

it wasnt stop lying..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-MtumnVjTw]Hillary it is not only our right to disagree with an administration and debate them it is our duty - YouTube[/ame]

You lose, asshole.

that was a death treat? jesus christ you are motherfucking stupid. it literally must be a struggle for you.

So you even know what you're talking about anymore? Or is it just free association/word salad with you?

Disrespecting the President is as American as baseball and apple pie.
And with this one we can add vanilla ice cream on top of the pie.

Disrespect the King, off with your head.
Thought we changed all that 230 years ago but some folks still worship politicians.

Clown’s Obama stunt at Missouri State Fair draws rebuke

Missouri State Fair officials and politicians on Sunday condemned the performance of a rodeo clown who donned a mask resembling President Obama during Saturday’s bull riding competition.

A tempest over the incident erupted after the Show Me Progress website reported a Facebook account of it.

The Facebook writer said he had taken a Taiwanese student to the rodeo in Sedalia Saturday night. During the bull riding segment a rodeo clown appeared wearing an Obama mask.

“The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull,” the posting said. “The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather.”

Another clown then apparently joined the performance.

“One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy,” the posting said. “Finally a bull came close enough to him that he had to move so he jumped up and ran away to the delight of the onlookers hooting and hollering from the stands.”

Clown’s Obama stunt at Missouri State Fair draws rebuke - KansasCity.com

that was a death treat? jesus christ you are motherfucking stupid. it literally must be a struggle for you.

So you even know what you're talking about anymore? Or is it just free association/word salad with you?

yes, i am calling you a fucking moron. I would be correct in this assertion also.

Missouri State Fair officials and politicians on Sunday condemned the performance of a rodeo clown who donned a mask resembling President Obama during Saturday’s bull riding competition.

A tempest over the incident erupted after the Show Me Progress website reported a Facebook account of it.

The Facebook writer said he had taken a Taiwanese student to the rodeo in Sedalia Saturday night. During the bull riding segment a rodeo clown appeared wearing an Obama mask.

“The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull,” the posting said. “The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather.”

“One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy,” the posting said. “Finally a bull came close enough to him that he had to move so he jumped up and ran away to the delight of the onlookers hooting and hollering from the stands.”

If Bush had been president the clown would have been invited on to prime time.

aww, draws rebuke...lol
I would of cheered with them...One thing about the Midwest they don't let the whine stop them from THEIR Freedoms of Speech...you gotta love it

Last edited:

Remember when the Arab knucklehead threw his shoe at Bush? All the liberal journalists cheered.

My cousin, way more liberal than I am, met Bush and shook his hand. I have no problem with people calling out Presidents on their policies. But when you emphasize middle names (Hussein), and claim that the President ordered the killing of Americans (Benghazi); then that's completely disrespectful.

You mean calling Bush "Dubya" wasn't emphasizing his middle name?

aww, draws rebuke...lol
I would of cheered with them...One thing about the Midwest they don't let the whine stop them from THEIR Freedoms of Speech...you gotta love it

yeah

--LOL

news is the crowd loved it

Forum List

Back