Disrespect for the office of the Presidency

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

Remember when the Arab knucklehead threw his shoe at Bush? All the liberal journalists cheered.

It's just fun fun fun to see how the left dished it so good with bush, have now become mealy little whiners, you show Obama disrespect.................waaaa

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

Remember when the Arab knucklehead threw his shoe at Bush? All the liberal journalists cheered.

It's just fun fun fun to see how the left dished it so good with bush, have now become mealy little whiners, you show Obama disrespect.................waaaa

yeah it is

check out how the comments have changed about the prezbo

the guy is an absolute joke

--LOL

http://news.yahoo.com/video/raw-obama-tees-off-vacation-174519385.html

moron_face.jpg

thats insulting and moronically so, neg rep coming your way jackass.
Fantastic, you just broke the rules for being a mod.

good thing I am not a mod then :eusa_shifty:

There was more disrespect for the office, when Bush was in office. All coming from the left.

One thing that makes that really does make me cringe for the office, is when I see Obama go on a late night talk show like the Tonight Show. Now Obama isn't the first, and I would feel this way no matter who was in office, but Obama has done this numerous times. The office of the presidency is above this, and to me it's completely disrespectful of the inhabitant of the White house, to cheapen it with this kind of exposure.

omg, you should read the comments...you whiners better get a glue...Obama is NOT LOVED by all like you love him...lol

Clown’s Obama stunt at Missouri State Fair draws rebuke

Read more here: Clown’s Obama stunt at Missouri State Fair draws rebuke - KansasCity.com

omg, you should read the comments...you whiners better get a glue...Obama is NOT LOVED by all like you love him

yeah i usually read the comments over the actual story

in the past year and half there has been a huge shift

in the comments to dislike

omg, you should read the comments...you whiners better get a glue...Obama is NOT LOVED by all like you love him...lol

Read more here: Clown’s Obama stunt at Missouri State Fair draws rebuke - KansasCity.com

omg, you should read the comments...you whiners better get a glue...Obama is NOT LOVED by all like you love him

Here in the Midwest they never liked him and can usually read people pretty well...they saw right through his bullshit...But thank gawd even some that voted for him have finally waken up to see what he is...the worst President I have lived under, the man NEVER stops traveling around spreading and stirring up hate and division... And there was bad times under Carter but you didn't feel he hated you and everything you stood for...That is all I've ever felt under Obama..and if he didn't hate us why would he feel a need to TRANSFORM US...I can't wait until he is gone and I hope I never hear anything about him after that...

Last edited:

Here in the Midwest they never liked him and can usually read people pretty well...they saw right through his bullshit...But thank gawd even some that voted for him have finally waken up to see what he is...the worst President I have lived under, the man NEVER stops traveling around spreading and stirring up hate and division... And there was bad times under Carter but you didn't feel he hated you and everything you stood for...That is all I've ever felt under Obama..and if he didn't hate us why would he feel a need to TRANSFORM US...I can't wait until he is gone and I hope I never hear anything about him after that...

he didnt fool everyone out here

those that he did that i know

are not under any illusion at this point either

respect for the office of the presidency is earned

not entitled

Umm... how does an office "earn"?

by the action of those who sit in it of course

No, that's how those who sit in it earn. How does the office "earn"?

respect for the office of the presidency is earned

not entitled

you need to ask the whiners and Obama cult members of these types of threads how the " office" earns disrespect..:lol:

I think that's what I just did. :eusa_whistle:

you need to ask the whiners and Obama cult members of these types of threads how the " office" earns disrespect..:lol:

without a president there is no office of the presidency

the office is only as good as the person sitting in it

no you didn't, you just picked on one PERSON..:evil:

Forum List

Back