Distilled water.

I have a deep private well with the best drinking water I have ever had. Ice cold right out of the tap.
I can't drink city water.
I can taste treated water.

Huge pass on the distilled water.
My city water tastes great but is loaded with inorganic minerals, is fluoridated and chlorinated. I'll pass on that.

I am spoiled by my well water. To me water from any public supply tastes horrible
Unlike the suburbs around that have wells and water towers, I grew up in the Mpls water system that gets its supply from the muddy Mississippi....
:puke:

I couldn't believe how much better my well water was when I moved into the exurbs.
I won't drink water at restaurants

Unlike the suburbs around that have wells and water towers, I grew up in the Mpls water system that gets its supply from the muddy Mississippi....
:puke:

I couldn't believe how much better my well water was when I moved into the exurbs.
I won't drink water at restaurants
Mpls has the worst tasting water I have ever experienced.

Distilled has no impurities, additives and minerals.
View attachment 616611

Distilled is the safest water to drink.
Probably why liquor makers distill their drinks, they want to use the cleanest waters.
Liquor makers distill the water to remove the alcohol for consumption. Brands that make bourbon even look for a specific type of water to make their product. That is why bourbon is almost exclusively made in Kentucky.

If you drink only distilled water, you die.
You need the minerals of spring water.
Your blood is very similar to the ocean, and if you drink distilled water, you will quickly have shortages of sodium, potassium, and other soluble ions.
Potassium is used by your body's nerves.
That is how your heartbeat signal is sent.

Bullshit! You can get those minerals from the foods you eat.

Forum List

Back