Diversity Is Not A Strength

why would anyone think that someone who is anti diversity and posts graphics mocking black intelligence is racist or supremacist :dunno:life is so unfair

why would anyone think that someone who is anti diversity and posts graphics mocking black intelligence is racist or supremacist :dunno:life is so unfair
Usually the racists tend to favor "diversity"....
Which makes no sense whatsoever.
"Diversity" directly benefits everyone who hates white people.

"Diversity" is always used in an anti-white context.
i suppose that works if you dont have the first fuck of a clue how to use a dictionary

i suppose that works if you dont have the first fuck of a clue how to use a dictionary
Tell that to Fortune 500 companies and their "diversity" consultants, dumbass.

I work for a fortune 120.

And diversity is celebrated as part of our "corporate culture" and i can clue you in in case youre confused: it doesnt mean anti white in my corporation

im sorry you feel so threatened by new ideas that it makes you wish you had a safe space

And diversity is celebrated as part of our "corporate culture" and i can clue you in in case youre confused: it doesnt mean anti white in my corporation

im sorry you feel so threatened by new ideas that it makes you wish you had a safe space
You are clueless about what your corporation does then.

"Diversity" has never been about including white people. "Diversity" is always about the reducing the numbers of either Christians, males and/or whites.

It never matters when black people are overrepresented in something and whites are underrepresented, it is always about reducing the number of white people to make room for the Hispanics, Asians etc.

You are clueless about what your corporation does then.

"Diversity" has never been about including white people. "Diversity" is always about the reducing the numbers of either Christians, males and/or whites.

It never matters when black people are overrepresented in something and whites are underrepresented, it is always about reducing the number of white people to make room for the Hispanics, Asians etc.
cool opinion...but im on the diversity council and you are wrong.

so, sorry. tissue?

YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others.

But white people have to forever be reminded of slavery and the holocaust...?
Exactly. According to the same logic he presented, why our generation is blamed for events taking place in the past? These people talk both from the beginning and the end of their digestive tract according to what spin they want to put on issues.

YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others.

History is reminded of those. They happened.

You are not responsible.

Whoever calls you responsible is an idiot.

So why tear down monuments
Because theyre on property their decedants fought to overtake and failed.

"Reminded"? Now remembering something is too traumatic, snowflake? And people of other colors aren't expected to remember anything, snowflake? Just poor little you?

Forum List

Back