Diversity Is Not A Strength

YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others.

But white people have to forever be reminded of slavery and the holocaust...?
History is reminded of those. They happened.

You are not responsible.

Whoever calls you responsible is an idiot.

So why tear down monuments

What's the connection?

YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others.

"Reminded"? Now remembering something is too traumatic, snowflake? And people of other colors aren't expected to remember anything, snowflake? Just poor little you?
You failed with your little conquer and looser post. Your logic or the lack of it made you a laughing stock. Just saying that you wouldn't embarrass yourself further.

"Reminded"? Now remembering something is too traumatic, snowflake? And people of other colors aren't expected to remember anything, snowflake? Just poor little you?
You failed with your little conquer and looser post. Your logic or the lack of it made you a laughing stock. Just saying that you wouldn't embarrass yourself further.

Want to go sober up before you try to explain yourself? Either way, you might want to avoid mention of logic until you understand something about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Life would be boring without diversity.

But lefties want to eliminate actual diversity...
Precisely. The end result of the ideology they promote results in only one possible outcome, in the long term. The elimination of diversity. Those who promote this dangerous ideology actually harbor a deep seeded hatred for diversity and blame it for the majority of the worlds woes. Thus they promote the mixing of all races, and cultures in an effort to make generic the human species, based on the unfounded hope that this will usher in a kumbaya era in humanities history. Every single one of these self proclaimed lovers of diversity are flat out frauds. And in a twist of sweet irony; the seperatists, or so called "racists" are the only ones actively pursuing the preservation of that, which the frauds claim to love, cherish, and respect.

"Diversity" directly benefits everyone who hates white people.

"Diversity" is always used in an anti-white context.
i suppose that works if you dont have the first fuck of a clue how to use a dictionary
Tell that to Fortune 500 companies and their "diversity" consultants, dumbass.
I work for a fortune 120.

And diversity is celebrated as part of our "corporate culture" and i can clue you in in case youre confused: it doesnt mean anti white in my corporation

im sorry you feel so threatened by new ideas that it makes you wish you had a safe space
You are clueless about what your corporation does then.

"Diversity" has never been about including white people. "Diversity" is always about the reducing the numbers of either Christians, males and/or whites.

It never matters when black people are overrepresented in something and whites are underrepresented, it is always about reducing the number of white people to make room for the Hispanics, Asians etc.
cool opinion...but im on the diversity council and you are wrong.

so, sorry. tissue?
Let's see what much bigger and influential media diversity associates think....

Again, you have no clue what your company actually promotes.

Want to go sober up before you try to explain yourself? Either way, you might want to avoid mention of logic until you understand something about it.
Well idiot just this once I answer your inquiry. You said that:
"YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others"
Then you turn around and blame the same people about slavery and holocaust. Talking out of your anus spinning it according to your idiotic agenda. Good bye now, we are done. Go troll somebody else. :badgrin:

i suppose that works if you dont have the first fuck of a clue how to use a dictionary

And diversity is celebrated as part of our "corporate culture" and i can clue you in in case youre confused: it doesnt mean anti white in my corporation

im sorry you feel so threatened by new ideas that it makes you wish you had a safe space

"Diversity" has never been about including white people. "Diversity" is always about the reducing the numbers of either Christians, males and/or whites.

It never matters when black people are overrepresented in something and whites are underrepresented, it is always about reducing the number of white people to make room for the Hispanics, Asians etc.

so, sorry. tissue?

theres not a single youtube video you can post that changes the definition of diversity, or my corporations culture.

im not watching the same propoganda videos that brainwashed YOU. life informs me. not propoganda.

Well idiot just this once I answer your inquiry. You said that:
"YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others"
Then you turn around and blame the same people about slavery and holocaust. Talking out of your anus spinning it according to your idiotic agenda. Good bye now, we are done. Go troll somebody else. :badgrin:
link to him blaming anyone here for slavery or holocaust

nope...aint there.

just more you trolling with strawmen and diminishing the conversation of your intellectual superiors.

theres not a single youtube video you can post that changes the definition of diverdity, or my corporations culture.

im not watching the same propoganda videos that brainwashed YOU. life informs me. not propoganda.
videos too long.jpg

so, sorry. tissue?

theres not a single youtube video you can post that changes the definition of diversity, or my corporations culture.

The first few minutes are nothing but an actual "diversity" seminar with some of the biggest companies in the world. What you think "diversity" means obviously doesn't matter to these massive media companies that distribute real propaganda to nearly a billion people.

There is more propaganda in your football games than there is in this video, idiot.

Forum List

Back