Diversity Is Not A Strength

theres not a single youtube video you can post that changes the definition of diversity, or my corporations culture.

im not watching the same propoganda videos that brainwashed YOU. life informs me. not propoganda.
The first few minutes are nothing but an actual "diversity" seminar with some of the biggest companies in the world. What you think "diversity" means obviously doesn't matter to these massive media companies that distribute real propaganda to nearly a billion people.

There is more propaganda in your football games than there is in this video, idiot.
:rolleyes:yeah ok dude.
Great comeback, moron.

You can't argue with the facts presented in the video(as clearly spoken by "diversity" associates of massive companies)so you call it "propaganda" that "brainwashed" me.

Anyone on a "diversity" board is clearly the one who has been brainwashed.
dont rant at me cuz of your ignorance...

you didnt even know what the actual word diversity meant.

sheesh, ethel
I know exactly what it means, and I know exactly how it is actually used.

You were obviously lied to about the practice of "diversity", which is why every major "diversity" seminar sounds like the one in that video.
The only one being lied to is little timmy supremacist with 6 lollies in his hand whining that the world wants his lollies.

While theyre...

in his hand.

theres not a single youtube video you can post that changes the definition of diversity, or my corporations culture.

im not watching the same propoganda videos that brainwashed YOU. life informs me. not propoganda.
The first few minutes are nothing but an actual "diversity" seminar with some of the biggest companies in the world. What you think "diversity" means obviously doesn't matter to these massive media companies that distribute real propaganda to nearly a billion people.

There is more propaganda in your football games than there is in this video, idiot.
Great comeback, moron.

You can't argue with the facts presented in the video(as clearly spoken by "diversity" associates of massive companies)so you call it "propaganda" that "brainwashed" me.

sheesh, ethel

You were obviously lied to about the practice of "diversity", which is why every major "diversity" seminar sounds like the one in that video.
So times are tough for you white devils, damn karma..

Great comeback, moron.

sheesh, ethel

The only one being lied to is little timmy supremacist with 6 lollies in his hand whining that the world wants his lollies.

While theyre...

in his hand.
Are you on crack?

sheesh, ethel

View attachment 149705
If you're insecure, sure.

Fucking. Lol. People like you champion your notion of "diversity" because you're INSECURE.
yeah dude.

being open to ideas is whats insecure

not wahh wahhing that you feel you cant practice your "culture" - whatever that is

Great comeback, moron.

sheesh, ethel

While theyre...

in his hand.
Are you on crack?
I wasnt shocked that youre too daft to understand.

promise.

Great comeback, moron.

sheesh, ethel

You are dealing with a professional troll. He honed his skills in the FZ for years. You are being trolled.

sheesh, ethel

View attachment 149705

Fucking. Lol. People like you champion your notion of "diversity" because you're INSECURE.
yeah dude.

not wahh wahhing that you feel you cant practice your "culture" - whatever that is
And what "ideas" might those be?

...besides the "idea" that there needs to be fewer white people that is....

Great comeback, moron.

sheesh, ethel

You are dealing with a professional troll. He honed his skills in the FZ for years. You are being trolled.
No, youre just butthurt that Im always proven smarter than you are.

Defcon isnt mad that Nazis are brought up, everybody.

No, defcon is an actual denier of the holocaust altogether.

So, uh.....fair warning there. Do what ya want with it.

sheesh, ethel

View attachment 149705

yeah dude.

Bro, however you feel about race is your thing.

It doesnt reflect reality, not the one Im experiencing.

Theres not a single god damned thing I cant do in terms of culture that I wish.

All this "whites are being alienated" crap propoganda thats born when ACTUAL racist whites are SHUNNED

Say racist shit
get called racist
then say your culture is being ransact because someone called you racists.

its damn near retarded.

sheesh, ethel

View attachment 149705

They despise the notion of a truly diverse world, where eventual competition inevitably results in both winners, and losers. They are insecure as to which camp they, or their progeny will end up...

yeah dude.

All this "whites are being alienated" crap propoganda thats born when ACTUAL racist whites are SHUNNED

Say racist shit
get called racist

its damn near retarded.
Pure ignorance.

sheesh, ethel

View attachment 149705

They despise the notion of a truly diverse world, where eventual competition inevitably results in both winners, and losers. They are insecure as to which camp they, or their progeny will end up...
^^ wants a diverse world
hates diversity.

:cuckoo:

yeah dude.

Say racist shit
get called racist

its damn near retarded.
Pure ignorance.
About as pure as all the white folks I see celebrating white culture each day completely fine and unscathed.

Great comeback, moron.

sheesh, ethel

Hahaha.. you are triggered again aren't you? Please provide a link to the above statement. You cannot, hahaha...you are a liar as you lie most of the times to "be smarter"
You lost it again. I told you before many times, keep your composure. Now, link the quotes what you based your statement on.

Last edited:
Great comeback, moron.

sheesh, ethel

Hahaha.. you are triggered again aren't you? Please provide a link to the above statement. You cannot, hahaha...you are a liar as you lie most of the times to "be smarter"
You lost it again. I told you before many times, keep your composure. Now, link the quotes what you based your statement.
I dont care what the voices in your head tell you, defcon. And Im not your errand boy. For YEARS, there have been two holocaust deniers on this board and its documented and you know that it is. Im not fishing years old links to prove to you what you already know....cool try though.

Its also no mistake that the holocaust denier of the board flocks to the anti diversity thread.

some folks were born yesterday. im sorry it crushes your manboy feelings that im not one of them.

We go strolling through the park
Goosing statues in the dark,
If Sherman's horse can take it, why can't you?

Humoresque in C Major Benny (Bell) Samberg

sheesh, ethel

You lost it again. I told you before many times, keep your composure. Now, link the quotes what you based your statement.
I dont care what the voices in your head tell you, defcon. And Im not your errand boy. For YEARS, there have been two holocaust deniers on this board and its documented and you know that it is. Im not fishing years old links to prove to you what you already know....cool try though.

Its also no mistake that the holocaust denier of the board flocks to the anti diversity thread.

some folks were born yesterday. im sorry it crushes your manboy feelings that im not one of them.
You are melting down again. I understand it since you are way out of your league on this thread. You reverted to the un-English language what is a sure indication of your meltdown. You are slinging shit what you cannot back up and weaseling your way out with "I am not your errand boy".... You want to win with lies. You are desperate again, calm down. BTW nice meltdown....hahaha...

Forum List

Back