Diversity Is Not A Strength

I work for a fortune 120.

And diversity is celebrated as part of our "corporate culture" and i can clue you in in case youre confused: it doesnt mean anti white in my corporation

im sorry you feel so threatened by new ideas that it makes you wish you had a safe space
You are clueless about what your corporation does then.

"Diversity" has never been about including white people. "Diversity" is always about the reducing the numbers of either Christians, males and/or whites.

It never matters when black people are overrepresented in something and whites are underrepresented, it is always about reducing the number of white people to make room for the Hispanics, Asians etc.
cool opinion...but im on the diversity council and you are wrong.

so, sorry. tissue?
Let's see what much bigger and influential media diversity associates think....

Again, you have no clue what your company actually promotes.

theres not a single youtube video you can post that changes the definition of diversity, or my corporations culture.

im not watching the same propoganda videos that brainwashed YOU. life informs me. not propoganda.

The first few minutes are nothing but an actual "diversity" seminar with some of the biggest companies in the world. What you think "diversity" means obviously doesn't matter to these massive media companies that distribute real propaganda to nearly a billion people.

There is more propaganda in your football games than there is in this video, idiot.

:rolleyes:yeah ok dude.

......Thus they promote the mixing of all races, and cultures in an effort to make generic the human species,.......

There it is again, the dimwitted segregationist trying to play semantics and pretend his toothless agenda isn't completely transparent.

America is, and always has been a melting pot. Even the indzones igenous Americans had a wide-variety of cultures. Even those societies who pride themselves on racial purity, such as Japan and China, are much more racially diverse than they care to admit.

America wouldn't exist today without the contributions of immigrants from many cultures.

America WAS a melting pot. Immigrants from around the world like my grandparents around the turn of the last century were immensely proud of becoming Americans. They took great pride in learning English and being a part of the community.

Sadly that is not the case and today we are a salad bowl. People from the Middle East come here and segregate themselves with their own neighborhoods, mosques, and everything else. In parts of Europe, they have established NO GO where police do not go. Has that come to America?

More and more backs are segregating themselves. Whites are prohibited from attending certain functions, they have their own TV channel, FSU has just finished building the Black Student Union. We have the Student Union but we don't have a White Student Union, an Asian Student Union or a Islamic Student Union.

None sounds like a melting pot to me, not any longer.

YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others.

But white people have to forever be reminded of slavery and the holocaust...?

"Reminded"? Now remembering something is too traumatic, snowflake? And people of other colors aren't expected to remember anything, snowflake? Just poor little you?
You failed with your little conquer and looser post. Your logic or the lack of it made you a laughing stock. Just saying that you wouldn't embarrass yourself further.

Want to go sober up before you try to explain yourself? Either way, you might want to avoid mention of logic until you understand something about it.
Well idiot just this once I answer your inquiry. You said that:
"YOU haven't conquered anyone, loser, nor could YOU ever. Skin tone gives you NO connection to the accomplishments (good or evil) of others"
Then you turn around and blame the same people about slavery and holocaust. ....

Who have I blamed? Put down the bottle.

You are clueless about what your corporation does then.

"Diversity" has never been about including white people. "Diversity" is always about the reducing the numbers of either Christians, males and/or whites.

It never matters when black people are overrepresented in something and whites are underrepresented, it is always about reducing the number of white people to make room for the Hispanics, Asians etc.

so, sorry. tissue?

theres not a single youtube video you can post that changes the definition of diversity, or my corporations culture.

im not watching the same propoganda videos that brainwashed YOU. life informs me. not propoganda.

The first few minutes are nothing but an actual "diversity" seminar with some of the biggest companies in the world. What you think "diversity" means obviously doesn't matter to these massive media companies that distribute real propaganda to nearly a billion people.

There is more propaganda in your football games than there is in this video, idiot.

Great comeback, moron.

You can't argue with the facts presented in the video(as clearly spoken by "diversity" associates of massive companies)so you call it "propaganda" that "brainwashed" me.

Anyone on a "diversity" board is clearly the one who has been brainwashed.

"muh diversity"
diversity2.jpg

America is, and always has been a melting pot. Even the indzones igenous Americans had a wide-variety of cultures. Even those societies who pride themselves on racial purity, such as Japan and China, are much more racially diverse than they care to admit.

America wouldn't exist today without the contributions of immigrants from many cultures.

America WAS a melting pot. .....

America IS a melting pot.

..... around the turn of the last century were immensely proud of becoming Americans. They took great pride in learning English and being a part of the community.......

That IS the case today. Immigrants today are learning English and assimilating if anything faster than those who came before them. Go to a naturalization ceremony and see how immensely proud today's new Americans are.

... People from the Middle East come here and segregate themselves with their own neighborhoods, mosques, and everything else.......

People from Italy, Ireland, Sweden, Germany, Portugal, China, have done the same throughout American history.

..... around the turn of the last century were immensely proud of becoming Americans. They took great pride in learning English and being a part of the community.......

That IS the case today. Immigrants today are learning English and assimilating if anything faster than those who came before them. Go to a naturalization ceremony and see how immensely proud today's new Americans are.
How many of them will vote for the party that most closely resembles the Constitution? How many will vote for a more pro-amnesty Congress?

......Thus they promote the mixing of all races, and cultures in an effort to make generic the human species,.......

There it is again, the dimwitted segregationist trying to play semantics and pretend his toothless agenda isn't completely transparent.
Only the dimwitted oppose separatism.

America isn't about that. A real American would know that.
America was formed on the basis of separation from Monarchs in Europe, moron.

The founders would be heartbroken if they saw what America(and most of Europe) has become today.

so, sorry. tissue?

Great comeback, moron.

You can't argue with the facts presented in the video(as clearly spoken by "diversity" associates of massive companies)so you call it "propaganda" that "brainwashed" me.

dont rant at me cuz of your ignorance...

you didnt even know what the actual word diversity meant.

sheesh, ethel

Great comeback, moron.

dont rant at me cuz of your ignorance...

you didnt even know what the actual word diversity meant.

sheesh, ethel

I know exactly what it means, and I know exactly how it is actually used.

You were obviously lied to about the practice of "diversity", which is why every major "diversity" seminar sounds like the one in that video.

Forum List

Back