🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Diversity of Republican Party Ideas

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
George Will: Let the migrant children stay | TheHill
Rand Paul Veers Off Party Line on Sentencing, Voting Rights - Washington Wire - WSJ
GOP is always being accused by the left of "marching in lockstep" ideologically. George Will and Rand Paul have proven this to be wrong. I was opposed to Iraq War II. But Democrats seem to me to be the ones that blindly follow the dogma of their god Barack Hussein Obama. Where are the Democrats who disagree with the party line on IRS scandal, immigration, or welfare?

IRS = made up.
Immigration = Old as the hills.
Welfare = Same since Clinton.

And the GOP is the stupid party, not the lockstep party. They line up about as well as the Dems these days.

where are the demorats who disagree with the party line ?

my best guess is you will NOT find one anywhere on USMB.., when it comes to lock step, every damn one of them are willing to take a bullet for him.., after all, he IS their MESSiah !! :up: .............. :lmao:

my best guess is you will NOT find one anywhere on USMB.., when it comes to lock step, every damn one of them are willing to take a bullet for him.., after all, he IS their MESSiah !! :up: .............. :lmao:

He's a man, not a messiah. Try not to be a moron eh?

Last edited:
Rand Paul Veers Off Party Line on Sentencing, Voting Rights - Washington Wire - WSJ
GOP is always being accused by the left of "marching in lockstep" ideologically. George Will and Rand Paul have proven this to be wrong.

It wouldn't be said if people who didn't toe the Rep party line weren't called RINOs at the drop of a hat. Got any cites on people being called DINOs? We're waiting. :eusa_whistle:

The question was "Where are the Democrats who disagree with the party line?"

IRS = made up.
Immigration = Old as the hills.
Welfare = Same since Clinton.

And the GOP is the stupid party, not the lockstep party. They line up about as well as the Dems these days.

IRS is overwhelmingly true.

Immigration, Democrats want our borders violated to bring in a new victim welfare class to vote Democrat.

Welfare reform only came about because GOP took over House in 1994.

GOP is always being accused by the left of "marching in lockstep" ideologically. George Will and Rand Paul have proven this to be wrong.

It wouldn't be said if people who didn't toe the Rep party line weren't called RINOs at the drop of a hat. Got any cites on people being called DINOs? We're waiting. :eusa_whistle:

Where have the Blue Dogs gone? (and*what it means for the Democratic*Party's future)

What about the "Blue Dog Democrats?"

He's man, not a messiah. Try not to be a moron eh?
tell that to Dot com.....she worships the guy....

The question was "Where are the Democrats who disagree with the party line?"

Everywhere. Evidence: When have you heard of someone being called a DINO? For the Dems there really isn't a "party line". That sort of thing is the province of the Republicans and the other Marxist-Fascist parties.

The OP is the victim of lazy research in the assumption that Democrats follow the President no matter what. One need only look at this thread to see that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/309974-war-with-syria-yea-or-nay.html

As for me, I'm not a Democrat but I am a liberal. And proud to be one by the way.

But I differ with a great many other liberals/democrats...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/361623-there-really-is-no-irs-scandal-14.html#post9340768

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/356152-makes-you-wonder-what-we-don-t-know.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/363909-palin-impeach-6.html#post9410006

The party not holding the WH is generally the one that has less ideological cohesion. Currently the TPM is being trounced in Miss, Kan and Tenn, and the old guard is even targeting Amash. Faith based groups have problems with sending kids back to where they have no homes and face a life of, at best, criminal activity. But, Boehner can't even bring up a bill that 40 or so TPM object to. In fact, we are being governed, or not governed, by 40 House members, who come from white, angry districts.

GOP is always being accused by the left of "marching in lockstep" ideologically. George Will and Rand Paul have proven this to be wrong. I was opposed to Iraq War II. But Democrats seem to me to be the ones that blindly follow the dogma of their god Barack Hussein Obama. Where are the Democrats who disagree with the party line on IRS scandal, immigration, or welfare?

two people doesn't prove shit.

Dumb asshole.

Forum List

Back