Diversity!

Afro Americans might hate Whitey, but they despise Hispanics!

Afro Americans might hate Whitey, but they despise Hispanics!

Yep didnt like em taking their crown.as top minority and the fact that people are now courting hispanics, which is why Trump courting blacks is a good and smart play

Conservatives are obsessed with race.

Nah. Only the lefties on this board bring up racists and bigots. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is a racist or a bigot.

Oh and lefties seem to be obsessed with race.

Yet here you are on a thread that was started by a conservative about race. Hmmm. Me thinks you’re either illiterate, dishonest..and likely both.

Nah. Only the lefties on this board bring up racists and bigots. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is a racist or a bigot.

Yet here you are on a thread that was started by a conservative about race. Hmmm. Me thinks you’re either illiterate, dishonest..and likely both.

Nah Just didn't read the start of the thread.

I doubt anyone is consumed about race unless they are accusing someone of being a racist or a bigot.

Oh and dishonesty and illiteracy are right up your alley.

Carry on Cornholio.

I doubt anyone is consumed about race unless they are accusing someone of being a racist or a bigot.

Carry on Cornholio.

You mean you didn’t read the thing you clicked on?

Carry on Cornholio.

Didn't click on the beginning. Sorry if that upsets you as I know you are still grieving for Hillary loss.

Have a good one.

I doubt anyone is consumed about race unless they are accusing someone
of being a racist or a bigot.

Carry on Cornholio.

Didn't click on the beginning. Sorry if that upsets you as I know you are still grieving for Hillary loss.

Have a good one.

Your lies are amusing.

I doubt anyone is consumed about race unless they are accusing someone
of being a racist or a bigot.

Carry on Cornholio.

Have a good one.

Your lies are amusing.

Your bullshit is amusing.

Oh and the thread was about diversity. Blacks fighting Hispanics in a school cafeteria. A good time was had by all.

Conservatives love the different races so much they even invented orange people.

Of course, leave it to liberals to make fun of him for his skin color.

The difference is we mock you guys for always bringing it up. If you cant tell this thread was to mock the left and their obsession with diversity, youre an idiot. Fuck well talk about global warming and the left brings up race. Show me one thread where its not in the op and is never discussed.

Forum List

Back