🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dizzy & Lizzy?

Liz can respond to Trumps low brow attacks while Hill can stay above the fray .

That's a very good point. Warren has demonstrated the rare talent of confronting rabble speak head on with upscale eloquence. Clinton would be inclined to dive into the mud with Trump, but if she delegates the counter-punching to Warren the ticket could hit back hard without stooping to Trump's level.

That is the traditional job of a VP candidate. Warren is really good at it too.

That's a very good point. Warren has demonstrated the rare talent of confronting rabble speak head on with upscale eloquence. Clinton would be inclined to dive into the mud with Trump, but if she delegates the counter-punching to Warren the ticket could hit back hard without stooping to Trump's level.

Though, the problem here is that Warren's qualifications end at those of being a candidate.

The smoke signals say that Lizzy Warren and Dizzy Clinton will make it an all-hag ticket for the Rats come November. With Warren attacking Trump, it seems she's earning her stripes or maybe trying to get Hillary's attention. It seems to have worked as the chatter now is that Lizzy has a shot at the VP slot. Come to think of it, what MAN could endure Hillary's temper tantrums, screaming, snapping her fingers demanding gum, or the lying....the constant, incessant lying that's Clinton's bailiwick. And from Warren's perspective, she'd suddenly be a heartbeat away from the oval office. Imagine that, not only a woman but an indian princess to become the Great White Father...er, Mother in the WH....only in America! :shock:

Elizabeth-Warren-and-Hillary-Clinton-Wrestling-117777.jpg
Your picture is offensive. Find a better way to make your point, why dontcha, than belittling their bodies. You Trump boys aren't misogynist -- oh no. Not at all.
WTF? That's an improvement over their real bodies.

Though, the problem here is that Warren's qualifications end at those of being a candidate.

Too bad for you that so many disagree with you on that point.

Why should I care if people disagree with me on any point? I also think that Trump would be a fucking disaster of a President. I care not how many people disagree with me. I'm not Hillary Clinton, I don't formulate my opinions based on what's popular.

Why should I care if people disagree with me on any point? I also think that Trump would be a fucking disaster of a President. I care not how many people disagree with me. I'm not Hillary Clinton, I don't formulate my opinions based on what's popular.

You're free to believe what you want. Warren's qualifications are not in doubt for many.

You're free to believe what you want. Warren's qualifications are not in doubt for many.

And again, I do not give a fuck what stupid people think.

And again, I do not give a fuck what stupid people think.

OK. I guess.

Warren won't be vp. She's more valuable as a top tier senator .

She could run as VP, not resign her seat, resign as VP after winning, and keep her seat in the Senate.

Warren is brighter and more articulate and certainly better disciplined than Trump.

She will tear him to shreds to the point he will begin a misogynistic rant that will lose him 70% of the female vote.

Flakey-Jake once again shows us he's a "middle of road republican".....why are leftists all pathological liars?

Warren is brighter and more articulate and certainly better disciplined than Trump.

She will tear him to shreds to the point he will begin a misogynistic rant that will lose him 70% of the female vote.

Flakey-Jake once again shows us he's a "middle of road republican".....why are leftists all pathological liars?
DoofusHorn does not realize that I am voting for Gary Johnson because our GOP has been hijacked by the crazies. I know, however, that EW will tear DT a new asshole.

Could you maybe list Warren's qualifications to be a Senator?

Why should I bother to do that for you? You have made it clear that your mind is made up, so I won't confuse you with facts. If you're interested, go to her web site.

She has no qualifications other than living in stalinist Massataxes and having "high cheekbones" which she believes makes her a native American. :cuckoo:

Could you maybe list Warren's qualifications to be a Senator?

....Elizabeth Warren????
More a destroyer of truth than a destroyer of our intelligence apparatus...

a. "Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!
Prove you’re an Indian!

There is only one way to settle once and for all the question of whether the fake Indian is or is not a real Indian.

She needs to take a DNA test.

I dare you, Sen. Warren. It only costs about $200. If you insist, I’ll pay for it. In fact, I’ll take one myself. It’s easy. Just swab the inside of your mouth. Check my photo on the left, I’ll show you how to do it."
Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!

"....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

The Boston Herald, which uncovered the findings, explains:

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

Despite her apparent willingness to take advantage of those “dangerous mortgages,” Warren won aresounding endorsement from Massachusetts Democrats Saturday to clinch the primary against the incumbent Scott Brown."
Harsh Foreclosure Critic Elizabeth Warren Reportedly Made a Fortune…’Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes

Why would a 1%er and Wall Street friend like Clinton care about working folks?

Are you kidding? When Hilly left the WH she and Willy were "dead broke"!

adeadbroke.jpg

That must be why she scooped up all of the silverware!

"Upon leaving the White House in 2001, the Clintons took more than $75,000 worth of china, cutlery, and furniture as they were looking to furnish new homes in upstate New York and Washington... In 2002, after congressional investigators documented hundreds of thousands worth of gifts intended for the residence and not the Clintons personally, they were forced to return or pay for $114,000 in property." White House Cutlery Thief Bill Clinton Jokes About Stealing WH Property - America Rising

Pretty classy, huh?

Forum List

Back