DNC Bosses Contemplating a Superdelegate Coup if Bernie Sanders Leads in Delegates

Clinton is coming. People here deny it, but they will be marking out like a 10 year old watching a wrestling match when it happens.

That would be great. I believe Bernie would bolt and run independently.
Lol, Trump has been a Godsend. Watching liberals since he got elected has been amusing.

Shortly after the 2016 election, I visited the doctor's office in a liberal area. There was a big rush on folks coming in for librium and miltown prescriptions to deal with it. And the anxiety has only gone up, many of the libs have graduated to stronger chill pills like Haldol in the 2 1/2 years since.

That would be great. I believe Bernie would bolt and run independently.
Lol, Trump has been a Godsend. Watching liberals since he got elected has been amusing.

Shortly after the 2016 election, I visited the doctor's office in a liberal area. There was a big rush on folks coming in for librium and miltown prescriptions to deal with it. And the anxiety has only gone up, many of the libs have graduated to stronger chill pills like Haldol in the 2 1/2 years since.
I know they call themselves educated. But dressed up as vaginas, ran around yelling at the sky. Then banned the pussy hat, because a man that transgendered to a woman. Doesn't have a vagina. Lol, you can't make this up.

History repeats.

I’m so old I remember when the popular vote was the one and only way to elect a leader.

DNC Bosses Contemplating a Superdelegate Coup if Bernie Sanders Leads in Delegates.
Why not. They did it before and it lead to failure so to stay in today's democratic style they must double down on failure and stupidity to ensure failure yet again.
There is only one bit of rational that makes any sense to me and that is the democrats are chasing the pity vote. They are hoping that so many people feel so sorry for them for being so damn dumb that they'll vote for them. Nothing else from their idiotic behavior makes any logical sense.

Sanders is objectively probably one of the most qualified people in the Democrat field for 2020. At least he has executive experience, as the former mayor of Burlington- which is a lot more of an orderly city than Newark NJ- which Farticus ruled over for years. My nephew lives in Scotch Plains, a city adjacent to Newark. Told me Newark is a real dump, and that was after many years of rule by Mr. Booker.

so once again they don't want to go with the system, they want their order there regardless of what the people want.
The anointed shall prevail, damn the little people.

I don't know, last time they were able to push Hillary through because they only had to deal with Bernie. Now they have 20+ candidates running, not to mention how easy they will make it for TRUMP to troll them on how changing the superdelegates is basically suppressing the peoples votes.

But Sanders seems like the most formidable candidate they have to offer. So I don't get why they would sabotage him. He's no more radical than Booker, Harris, etc.

Anyway, so I guess that elite Democrats don't want pure majority rule in their own primary, just in the general election. I see.

Forum List

Back