DNC chair says party targeting states including Florida, North Carolina

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
ā€˜Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Jaime Harrison argued Sunday that the enthusiasm for Vice President Harrisā€™s campaign has made Florida and North Carolina competitive for the November election, as Democrats look to expand their target map.
[...]
ā€œI have never seen this type of energy, this type of organizing, grassroots organizing, and in all my years of being involved in politics,ā€ Harrison said in an MSNBC ā€œThe Weekendā€ interview. Harrisā€™s campaign raised more than $200 million in its first week, and signed up more than 170,000 volunteers. Harrison said Democrats are more likely to go on offense now that Harris is at the top of the ticket.

ā€œThis is an energy on the ground I have not seen since Barack Obama in 2008,ā€ he continued. ā€œAnd Iā€™m telling folks, donā€™t sleep on Florida, donā€™t sleep on North Carolina, because we are going to have the boots on the ground to win those tight, close elections.ā€ā€™

Meaning Trump will now be forced to defend states he didnā€™t need to defend when President Biden was in the race.

ā€˜Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Jaime Harrison argued Sunday that the enthusiasm for Vice President Harrisā€™s campaign has made Florida and North Carolina competitive for the November election, as Democrats look to expand their target map.
[...]
ā€œI have never seen this type of energy, this type of organizing, grassroots organizing, and in all my years of being involved in politics,ā€ Harrison said in an MSNBC ā€œThe Weekendā€ interview. Harrisā€™s campaign raised more than $200 million in its first week, and signed up more than 170,000 volunteers. Harrison said Democrats are more likely to go on offense now that Harris is at the top of the ticket.

ā€œThis is an energy on the ground I have not seen since Barack Obama in 2008,ā€ he continued. ā€œAnd Iā€™m telling folks, donā€™t sleep on Florida, donā€™t sleep on North Carolina, because we are going to have the boots on the ground to win those tight, close elections.ā€ā€™

Meaning Trump will now be forced to defend states he didnā€™t need to defend when President Biden was in the race.
IMG_6373.gif

It sounds like you dumbfucks have given up on AZ, NV, GA, MN, VA, NH, and even NJ.

By all means, spend a fuck-ton of money in FL and NC. Your gullibility reminds me of a 2-year old.

laughs in motherfucker.jpg

[...]

Florida?

I will believe this if the Dems suggest Trump can win NY or California.

This is their campaign trying to get Trump to waste resources on anything but blue and purple states, some of which are now in play now.

Trump is going to focus on the blue wall and other new states that are in play now thanks to high inflation, an open border and global wars. There is a reason Biden and Harris had the lowest approval rating of any administration at this period in their election campaign.

I doubt there is any enthusiasm for Harris. I believe we very well may see a backlash concerning how Republican's talk about women though.

Has Harris held any open rallies? All I've seen she's done have been with teachers union's and other democrat organizations. Also has she held any kind of press conference taking questions from the press since Biden has withdrew from running?

Targeting?

Targeting?

Don't you know that you are going to trigger the Trumpers? They just had a hissy-fit over President Biden talking about bullseyes and such.

(Oh, shit - I said 'trigger') šŸ«¤

Harrisā€™s campaign raised more than $200 million in its first week, and signed up more than 170,000 volunteers.

Out of that, probably 75% of that is foreign investments and foreigners illegally let into the country who do not put America first.

Who else could support this stupid bitch?

Meantime, most of the contribution is merely months worth of donations long held back that the DNC dearly needs and most of those volunteers are not delighted at Harris, only relieved that the party has found, legally or otherwise, an apparent path for now to someone other than Fuck Joe Brandon, even if it means walking all over democracy and election law.

Forum List

Back