DNC CHAOS: Liberal Politician Feared For her Life At DNC Convention

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Nothing like a little drama from the left, but according to Barbara Boxer, the DNC is in chaos as she feared for her life at the DNC Convention:

SENATOR BOXER Claims Bernie Supporters Made Her Fear for Her Life: "It Was Scary" (VIDEO)

Let me be clear right up front - I am not threatening anyone; HOWEVER....

I am glad politicians like Boxer are suddenly feeling a little afraid. After F*ing over the American people, engaging in non-representative politics, and elevating themselves above the laws they pass, the Constitution and Rule of law they should fear a revolt from the masses!

18% approval rating, Maddam Boxer, means you have pissed off approx. 80% of the American people for far too long, have done nothing to improve that number, and that majority has about had enough of your 'rule'.

Oh, it's going be 1968 all over again. Going to make these loons look as bad as the loons at the Wellstone memorial.

It is refreshing to see Lefties hoisted upon their own petard. They claim to be "populist" and "for the people," and yet when the will of the masses goes against the scenario written out by the Party Leaders, the masses are told to go bugger off.

A few days ago we learned that Hillary had achieved a level of infamy seldom seen by a party's Annointed One: a 61% disapproval rating, surpassing even that of The Donald. And keep in mind, we are still in the honeymoon phase of her candidacy.

Delicious.

Nothing like a little drama from the left, but according to Barbara Boxer, the DNC is in chaos as she feared for her life at the DNC Convention:

SENATOR BOXER Claims Bernie Supporters Made Her Fear for Her Life: "It Was Scary" (VIDEO)

Let me be clear right up front - I am not threatening anyone; HOWEVER....

I am glad politicians like Boxer are suddenly feeling a little afraid. After F*ing over the American people, engaging in non-representative politics, and elevating themselves above the laws they pass, the Constitution and Rule of law they should fear a revolt from the masses!

18% approval rating, Maddam Boxer, means you have pissed off approx. 80% of the American people for far too long, have done nothing to improve that number, and that majority has about had enough of your 'rule'.
80%? 50% already didn't like her.

Good, it appears that the BernieBots are actually good for something other than whining about taking other peoples property by force and wanting gub'mint to solve all their problems.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

Boxer is a classic dishonest 'Limousine Liberal' whiner. At no time was she in danger. She has round the clock armed security protecting her. She's just being a dishonest Drama Queen on this.

Forum List

Back