DNC choses Milwaukee over Miami and Houston as site of 2020 convention

Lol
Typical progressive you can’t tolerate anybody that disagrees with you
Uh excuse me, but that would be you. All I did was explain what was going on in this state and your deformed brain saw it as something else. I'm so sorry that you're so full of hate and can't see anything outside of that hate filled bubble.

Pot meet kettle. :rolleyes:
WRONG! I explained what my state was going through and he, as usual, attacked the progressives. It had nothing to do with being a progressive.

He talks his hate and you talk yours, “rednecks”, “tramp supporters”, and then the only “friends” you have...call it what you want but your hate and intolerance is pretty obvious.
What would you call someone who has a huge pickup with an American flag mounted on one side of the bed and a Confederate flag mounted on the outer side? And who also has a jaw full of chaw tobacco spitting out the window? A Rhodes Scholar?
An improvement... The bar is fucking low. Lol

Lol
Uh excuse me, but that would be you. All I did was explain what was going on in this state and your deformed brain saw it as something else. I'm so sorry that you're so full of hate and can't see anything outside of that hate filled bubble.

WRONG! I explained what my state was going through and he, as usual, attacked the progressives. It had nothing to do with being a progressive.

He talks his hate and you talk yours, “rednecks”, “tramp supporters”, and then the only “friends” you have...call it what you want but your hate and intolerance is pretty obvious.
Yep, She can’t tolerate anybody that does not agree with her fucked up progressive views...
I have friends who voted for trump but they're not hate filled radicals such as yourself. We have meaningful discussions and none of us gets verbally abusive to the other. We stay friends by doing that because we value our friendship more. I only call him tramp on sites like this because of how brainwashed many of you are. And I remember what you haters called Obama too, so none of you have any room to talk.

this is their path to win the midwest, my friends!

Milwaukee hopes to shed 'Rust Belt' label as DNC's host city

Milwaukee, excellent. It's not Madison but at least Geaux4it and bripat9643 can now lay claim to a Democratic convention that actually *IS* in Wisconsin. Even if they don't get the trolley tracks. Or the date in December.
It's not in your district, so why the fuck are you yapping about it?

Because I know how you salivate when you see trolley tracks in Wisconsin and think it's a political convention.

Whelp --- you just got one step closer. Now if you can just get the convention moved to AFTER the election is over, you'll almost have a justification for this CLASSIC wackadoodle thread.
You're such a pathetic moron. Still harping on a post from 5 years ago. Meanwhile, you embarrass yourself in this forum every day

It's not "5 years" Fingerboy. You only "newly discovered" it in 2017 --- math much?

Know why that thing follows you like a puppy?

Because you can't man up to admit you got played, that's why.

And by the way that original fake-story? Check it out, it's disappeared completely. At least SOMEBODY figured out they fucked up in their partisan-hack blindness.

Milwaukee, excellent. It's not Madison but at least Geaux4it and bripat9643 can now lay claim to a Democratic convention that actually *IS* in Wisconsin. Even if they don't get the trolley tracks. Or the date in December.

That is throwing it back in his face! Lol! Nice comecback
Lol

What would you call someone who has a huge pickup with an American flag mounted on one side of the bed and a Confederate flag mounted on the outer side? And who also has a jaw full of chaw tobacco spitting out the window? A Rhodes Scholar?

So you can label, profile, segregate people but if others do it to another segment of society it is wrong? Hate, bigotry, intolerance and you justifying it is common with bigots, you are doing well.

What did she post that was "intolerant"?

Hm? Put your unique powers of perception on display, like you did the other day. Should be hilarious all over again.

Really? How fucking stupid are you? Pretty easy to spot unless you are part of the problem.

Exactly. You STILL have no answer. Yet very good at digging yourself into holes.

I have answers, you will disagree and that will be that. No point arguing with an intolerant, dishonest asshole like yourself. You don’t like my opinions, call 1-800-WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Still embarrassed about that pointless attack that got dumped the other day, hater?
Why do these haters all have angry avi's that could look like their selfies?

Yep, She can’t tolerate anybody that does not agree with her fucked up progressive views...
I have friends who voted for trump but they're not hate filled radicals such as yourself. We have meaningful discussions and none of us gets verbally abusive to the other. We stay friends by doing that because we value our friendship more. I only call him tramp on sites like this because of how brainwashed many of you are. And I remember what you haters called Obama too, so none of you have any room to talk.

More justifying I see.

Lol
You do realize there would be no trump if there was no Obama? No one separated this country more than Obama.
Funniest yet I did not even vote for Trump...

Hm? Put your unique powers of perception on display, like you did the other day. Should be hilarious all over again.

Really? How fucking stupid are you? Pretty easy to spot unless you are part of the problem.

Exactly. You STILL have no answer. Yet very good at digging yourself into holes.

I have answers, you will disagree and that will be that. No point arguing with an intolerant, dishonest asshole like yourself. You don’t like my opinions, call 1-800-WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Still embarrassed about that pointless attack that got dumped the other day, hater?

You don’t like William Conrad? Lol!

Lol
You do realize there would be no trump if there was no Obama? No one separated this country more than Obama.
Then who did you vote for, or did you even vote? I know the GOP tried to remove the vote for many and that included Natives like you..........if indeed you are one.

I know, right? Fingerboy particularly. They are not a happy crowd.

Mine is some kind of innocuous blob that Lucy Hamilton made for me. The previous one was this:

Vieira - O Fado big.jpg

I sent a PM btw....

Got a brain? Hillary never campaigned once in Wi.

Got literacy? I axed you a question.
You asked a stupid question to which you already knew the answer, she considered them to be deplorables. Hillary considered everyone who wouldn't vote for her to be a deplorable.

NO, you posited a stupid ass-ertion that you can't back up.

Matter of fact even if you could back it up, it would make no sense at all.
It makes perfect sense. Hillary never campaigned in Wi, and that doesn't make sense unless she had already written them off as deplorables, i.e., someone who wouldn't vote for her.

So now you're admitting you made an ass-umption there. Which is exactly why I asked for "Link" --- I knew you don't have one.

Further, the logical assumption is that she took for granted that it was BLUE, not red. So your entire ass-umption is ass-backward.
lol A link to what? Someone else's opinion? She never campaigned in Wi and she called everyone who wouldn't vote for her a deplorable, so to any reasonable person, she considered the people of Wi deplorables. Now the DNC has chosen to hold its national convention in Milwaukee in an attempt to show the Democrats don't like Hillary either.

Lol
Then who did you vote for, or did you even vote? I know the GOP tried to remove the vote for many and that included Natives like you..........if indeed you are one.

Can’t stop yourself can you, you even threw in another barb on the GOP, you are pretty clever.

you should know about a low bar as you're dragging bottom.

Lol
Native American is the white mans term, It has no standing in American Indian populations.

I wrote in a candidate... Elmer Fudd... he gets no respect.
I was having a little bit of fun, I knew Donald Trump would win overwhelmingly in South Dakota. Lol

It’s funny, you can’t tolerate anybody living out of the box you say people have to live in. Only fools look at everything through race and gender. Independent minded people would never vote for any fucked up collective that worships political correctness like you do.
Just look up voter suppression and fraud in this state South Dakota, it’s the reason why Tom Daschle was elected over and over again. Tom Daschle - Wikipedia
And to this day he is a health insurance lobbyist... lol

Because I know how you salivate when you see trolley tracks in Wisconsin and think it's a political convention.

Whelp --- you just got one step closer. Now if you can just get the convention moved to AFTER the election is over, you'll almost have a justification for this CLASSIC wackadoodle thread.
You're such a pathetic moron. Still harping on a post from 5 years ago. Meanwhile, you embarrass yourself in this forum every day

It's not "5 years" Fingerboy. You only "newly discovered" it in 2017 --- math much?

Know why that thing follows you like a puppy?

Because you can't man up to admit you got played, that's why.

And by the way that original fake-story? Check it out, it's disappeared completely. At least SOMEBODY figured out they fucked up in their partisan-hack blindness.
I'm not counting the days that have passed since your one day of glory.

It was long before the last election, and it was while I still lived in Jacksonville, which makes it at least 4 years ago.

Are there no pictures of him that weren't angry? Why did you choose this one?

You can’t get any lower than a Rhodes scholar... Slick Willy And Rachel mad cow… Now that’s fucking funny

Got literacy? I axed you a question.
You asked a stupid question to which you already knew the answer, she considered them to be deplorables. Hillary considered everyone who wouldn't vote for her to be a deplorable.

NO, you posited a stupid ass-ertion that you can't back up.

Matter of fact even if you could back it up, it would make no sense at all.
It makes perfect sense. Hillary never campaigned in Wi, and that doesn't make sense unless she had already written them off as deplorables, i.e., someone who wouldn't vote for her.

So now you're admitting you made an ass-umption there. Which is exactly why I asked for "Link" --- I knew you don't have one.

Further, the logical assumption is that she took for granted that it was BLUE, not red. So your entire ass-umption is ass-backward.
lol A link to what? Someone else's opinion? She never campaigned in Wi and she called everyone who wouldn't vote for her a deplorable, so to any reasonable person, she considered the people of Wi deplorables. Now the DNC has chosen to hold its national convention in Milwaukee in an attempt to show the Democrats don't like Hillary either.

Why, a link to your basis of reasoning of course.

Wanna see it again, this question you keep avoiding? Roll tape.

Hillary claimed she stayed away from Wi because these people were all deplorables.

Where is that quote?

You do understand what the word "where" means, do you not?

Are there no pictures of him that weren't angry? Why did you choose this one?

He was Cannon! That was who the character is. I did look for some when he was Matt Dillion in Gunsmoke but they aren’t easy to find and are really quite meaningless, Dillion was my favorite character that Conrad played.

You can’t get any lower than a Rhodes scholar... Slick Willy And Rachel mad cow… Now that’s fucking funny

College Degrees never impressed me after I got out of college, it just meant someone drank for four years solid.

Forum List

Back