DNC choses Milwaukee over Miami and Houston as site of 2020 convention

Pogo, are you in NC too?

Yep, I'm in the WNC. And I'll be in Winston on Friday. I go back and forth a lot.

I used to stop in at Mary's for breakfast but they seem to have gone downhill.
I know Mary! I eat there a lot but haven't had breakfast there for awhile. (Sorry to hear that) When she know I'm coming will put my favorite sandwich on the menu.
I know you've seen our 4th St. and how it looks. all of the open restaurants and sidewalk tables, and music coming from all over. We are the city of the Arts and we have the UNC School of the Arts who perform both on their campus and in the Steven's Center regularly. We also get off Broadway shows at the Steven's Center. I love our downtown. We also have a theater that is really cool and retro....a/peture that shows films that major theaters won't. And, they have a full bar too! now all of the theaters her are selling beer and wine. Not for me... I'll have my drinks at home when I don't have to drive.
Lol
You just proved my point... You can’t tolerate anybody that has different views than you do

Once AGAIN --- where did she say anything remotely resembling that?

You may be confuserated with what's in your own mirror.

Tellya what, get Papa John on the case. He's so good at reading comprehension. :laugh2:

Sorry, this state ain't "red". It's purple.

Perhaps you're thinking of South Carolina. There's a reason we have a wall between the states. :cuckoo:
I live in NC and agree with you about us being purple. Our cities are definitely blue but many of the counties are red. I live close to Winston Salem and we are definitely blue. The next county over from me is filled with many really red rednecks who were almost 100% tramp supporters. They have big pickups and have the American flag mounted on one side of the bed, and the Confederate flag mounted on the other side.
Well, there are a few people who are just over the county line who don't support tramp and they are my friends. But for the most part, the rest of the county isn't like them. That's just one county in NC. When you get up in the mountain counties, Avery and Watauga, are blue too. But Surry and Stokes are red.
I love the fact that we have the best of both worlds here. One hour to the mountains, and three hours to the ocean. We are working on becoming blue too. And, it looks promising.
Lol
Typical progressive you can’t tolerate anybody that disagrees with you
Uh excuse me, but that would be you. All I did was explain what was going on in this state and your deformed brain saw it as something else. I'm so sorry that you're so full of hate and can't see anything outside of that hate filled bubble.

Pot meet kettle. :rolleyes:
WRONG! I explained what my state was going through and he, as usual, attacked the progressives. It had nothing to do with being a progressive.

He's a partisan hack and card-carrying member of the Illiterati.

Pogo, are you in NC too?

Yep, I'm in the WNC. And I'll be in Winston on Friday. I go back and forth a lot.

I know Mary! I eat there a lot but haven't had breakfast there for awhile. (Sorry to hear that) When she know I'm coming will put my favorite sandwich on the menu.
I know you've seen our 4th St. and how it looks. all of the open restaurants and sidewalk tables, and music coming from all over. We are the city of the Arts and we have the UNC School of the Arts who perform both on their campus and in the Steven's Center regularly. We also get off Broadway shows at the Steven's Center. I love our downtown. We also have a theater that is really cool and retro....a/peture that shows films that major theaters won't. And, they have a full bar too! now all of the theaters her are selling beer and wine. Not for me... I'll have my drinks at home when I don't have to drive.
Lol
You just proved my point... You can’t tolerate anybody that has different views than you do

Tellya what, get Papa John on the case. He's so good at reading comprehension. :laugh2:
She lives in her own little progressive world, That is dictated by political correctness and expects everyone else to conform to that political correctness. Political correctness is evil to the core

I live in NC and agree with you about us being purple. Our cities are definitely blue but many of the counties are red. I live close to Winston Salem and we are definitely blue. The next county over from me is filled with many really red rednecks who were almost 100% tramp supporters. They have big pickups and have the American flag mounted on one side of the bed, and the Confederate flag mounted on the other side.
Well, there are a few people who are just over the county line who don't support tramp and they are my friends. But for the most part, the rest of the county isn't like them. That's just one county in NC. When you get up in the mountain counties, Avery and Watauga, are blue too. But Surry and Stokes are red.
I love the fact that we have the best of both worlds here. One hour to the mountains, and three hours to the ocean. We are working on becoming blue too. And, it looks promising.
Lol
Uh excuse me, but that would be you. All I did was explain what was going on in this state and your deformed brain saw it as something else. I'm so sorry that you're so full of hate and can't see anything outside of that hate filled bubble.

What did she post that was "intolerant"?

Hm? Put your unique powers of perception on display, like you did the other day. Should be hilarious all over again.
Progressives are fueled by hate

Actually Progressives are fueled by decomposition. That movement expired a hundred years ago.

Pogo, are you in NC too?

Lol

She lives in her own little progressive world, That is dictated by political correctness and expects everyone else to conform to that political correctness.

Then it's curious you can't quote any, isn't it.

Same problem PapaGooglio has. Posts before he thinks, then wonders why he's in a hole.

Lol

Hm? Put your unique powers of perception on display, like you did the other day. Should be hilarious all over again.
Progressives are fueled by hate

Actually Progressives are fueled by decomposition. That movement expired a hundred years ago.
statism_ideas.png

this is their path to win the midwest, my friends!

Milwaukee hopes to shed 'Rust Belt' label as DNC's host city

Milwaukee, excellent. It's not Madison but at least Geaux4it and bripat9643 can now lay claim to a Democratic convention that actually *IS* in Wisconsin. Even if they don't get the trolley tracks. Or the date in December.
It's not in your district, so why the fuck are you yapping about it?

Because I know how you salivate when you see trolley tracks in Wisconsin and think it's a political convention.

Whelp --- you just got one step closer. Now if you can just get the convention moved to AFTER the election is over, you'll almost have a justification for this CLASSIC wackadoodle thread.

Pogo, are you in NC too?

I tell Mary she's the only cook I know who makes grits better than I do :)

Haven't seen Mary for a while but the last few visits last year it seemed the staff was different and the menu had changed somewhat.

I know the School of the Arts, not just because I go by there on the way out from Mary but I have friends (in Philadelphia) who met and married there and have been making music as a duo ever since.

A day in Old Salem is pretty cool too.

(/offtopic)
I love Old Salem. We go there pretty often too. I have many pictures of it when we were just tooling around there. They plant the most amazing vegetable garden there every year and I go and drool over it. I love it at Christmas too. A good friend of mine took his oath to become a citizen there on July 4th last year. He's now a duel citizen. He's also Canadian and is married to a US citizen and they have homes in both countries. Oh, and he's married to another man. I've had lunch with both many times and they are wonderful people.
I would love to talk to you in private away from these haters here. I am now friends with another member on this board on FB. You would know him by his screen name if I told you. Maybe you can PM me if you want to...

Sorry, this state ain't "red". It's purple.

Perhaps you're thinking of South Carolina. There's a reason we have a wall between the states. :cuckoo:
Lol

WRONG! I explained what my state was going through and he, as usual, attacked the progressives. It had nothing to do with being a progressive.

He talks his hate and you talk yours, “rednecks”, “tramp supporters”, and then the only “friends” you have...call it what you want but your hate and intolerance is pretty obvious.

Pogo, are you in NC too?

I tell Mary she's the only cook I know who makes grits better than I do :)

Haven't seen Mary for a while but the last few visits last year it seemed the staff was different and the menu had changed somewhat.

I know the School of the Arts, not just because I go by there on the way out from Mary but I have friends (in Philadelphia) who met and married there and have been making music as a duo ever since.

A day in Old Salem is pretty cool too.

(/offtopic)
I love Old Salem. We go there pretty often too. I have many pictures of it when we were just tooling around there. They plant the most amazing vegetable garden there every year and I go and drool over it. I love it at Christmas too. A good friend of mine took his oath to become a citizen there on July 4th last year. He's now a duel citizen. He's also Canadian and is married to a US citizen and they have homes in both countries. Oh, and he's married to another man. I've had lunch with both many times and they are wonderful people.
I would love to talk to you in private away from these haters here. I am now friends with another member on this board on FB. You would know him by his screen name if I told you. Maybe you can PM me if you want to...

Excellent, we can snarl hate at each other just like we've been doing here :rofl:

this is their path to win the midwest, my friends!

Milwaukee hopes to shed 'Rust Belt' label as DNC's host city

Milwaukee, excellent. It's not Madison but at least Geaux4it and bripat9643 can now lay claim to a Democratic convention that actually *IS* in Wisconsin. Even if they don't get the trolley tracks. Or the date in December.
It's not in your district, so why the fuck are you yapping about it?

Because I know how you salivate when you see trolley tracks in Wisconsin and think it's a political convention.

Whelp --- you just got one step closer. Now if you can just get the convention moved to AFTER the election is over, you'll almost have a justification for this CLASSIC wackadoodle thread.
You're such a pathetic moron. Still harping on a post from 5 years ago. Meanwhile, you embarrass yourself in this forum every day

Lol

Really? How fucking stupid are you? Pretty easy to spot unless you are part of the problem.

Exactly. You STILL have no answer. Yet very good at digging yourself into holes.

I have answers, you will disagree and that will be that. No point arguing with an intolerant, dishonest asshole like yourself. You don’t like my opinions, call 1-800-WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Lol

He talks his hate and you talk yours, “rednecks”, “tramp supporters”, and then the only “friends” you have...call it what you want but your hate and intolerance is pretty obvious.
Yep, She can’t tolerate anybody that does not agree with her fucked up progressive views...

Lol

What would you call someone who has a huge pickup with an American flag mounted on one side of the bed and a Confederate flag mounted on the outer side? And who also has a jaw full of chaw tobacco spitting out the window? A Rhodes Scholar?

Really? How fucking stupid are you? Pretty easy to spot unless you are part of the problem.

Exactly. You STILL have no answer. Yet very good at digging yourself into holes.

I have answers, you will disagree and that will be that. No point arguing with an intolerant, dishonest asshole like yourself. You don’t like my opinions, call 1-800-WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Still embarrassed about that pointless attack that got dumped the other day, hater?

Forum List

Back