DNC Debate Highest Ratings of Hours Time-Slot! Nikkei Opens Lower, Not Crashing!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The French stock market will open as usual, per announcements. The Democratic Debates were the most watched event on Saturday Night. CBS streaming network viewership even set a record!

Democratic debate draws 8.6 million viewers for CBS

Calm happens, with the Republicans more or less pushed into the background. With Nikkei stocks opening lower, but not crashing: There would seem to be a message about which U.S. Political Party is viewed more business friendly, and international of economic stabilization. That seems to have been more or less normal, under the Obama Administration.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And even despite the best efforts of the Ivy League, which took what federal deficit there was, and sent it off to the bureaucrats and public school teachers, instead--Not the Defense Contractors--like Reagan did.)

The French stock market will open as usual, per announcements. The Democratic Debates were the most watched event on Saturday Night. CBS streaming network viewership even set a record!

Democratic debate draws 8.6 million viewers for CBS

Calm happens, with the Republicans more or less pushed into the background. With Nikkei stocks opening lower, but not crashing: There would seem to be a message about which U.S. Political Party is viewed more business friendly, and international of economic stabilization. That seems to have been more or less normal, under the Obama Administration.

(And even despite the best efforts of the Ivy League, which took what federal deficit there was, and sent it off to the bureaucrats and public school teachers, instead--Not the Defense Contractors--like Reagan did.)

Yes, I believe the Republican debate drew 13.5 million viewers but hey, what's 5 million more right?

Just my luck.

I missed it.

I was watching D2, the Mighty Ducks, and recording Dr Who.

Both were more interesting than the debate, I'm sure.

Just my luck.

I missed it.

I was watching D2, the Mighty Ducks, and recording Dr Who.

Both were more interesting than the debate, I'm sure.

Don't feel bad. Apparently a whole lot of folks missed it. The Mighty Ducks might have had a larger viewership had they been counting.

Hey, with a choice between watching 2 reruns, which would you tune in?

good grief, 8 million and they're crowing and beating their chest like apes OVER THAT.

that's horrible.. some of it was because it was a Saturday. but I believe THE PEOPLE are not caring to hear from them. You can thank Obama and yourselves for putting him in as President. But the people sick and tired of him, of having to hear from him spewing every damn day, of him still acting like he's the Gawddamn king of the world. when he's just a lame ass duck in our lives.

you all better get to used to it. 8MILLION was probably the best you could hope for.

Last edited:
How long can the radical left stay in a perpetual state of hypocrisy? If Barry Hussein is "business friendly" why do lefties rant about republicans and corporations? Do they think Americans are as stupid as they were when Cronkite was king and the only source of information was through a liberal filter? There is some question whether democrats even want an audience for the softball questions they continually fumble. Is it better that the democrat base be content to play video games than watch Hillary screech?

upload_2015-11-16_1-19-42.jpeg

Ratings: Democratic Debate on CBS Draws 8.6 Million Viewers Saturday Night
Variety‎ - 8 hours ago
The 8.55 million makes Saturday's debate from Des Moines, Iowa, the lowest-rated of the six ...

The Democratic Debate audience may have been bigger--had they started out at 11:00 p.m. Saturday Night, instead of at 9:00 p.m. RNC had already contended itself, that the audience was going to be low. So the fact that more people watched the debate than watched anything else that night is memorable.

Now, following the debate, Nikkei closed down only about 1.0% and China Shanghai actually Up--reflecting the usual pro-business calming of business with the Democrats in office.

France will open the stock market for business as usual, opposed by GOP detractors, all demanding a return to Bush family devastations--Bush I Term I, having left the American Economy behind, and Bush II, Terms I & II, having left the American Economy behind.

World Stock Markets, aka, "The West," will be open as usual--Obama leadership supported. The FTSE was turning green within minutes after opening, RNC nowhere in sight. Russia is being noted as more likely to be less Assad benign, more anti ISIS.

(Many now able directly to compare and contrast, U. S. Partisan approaches!)

Last edited:
How long can the radical left stay in a perpetual state of hypocrisy? If Barry Hussein is "business friendly" why do lefties rant about republicans and corporations? Do they think Americans are as stupid as they were when Cronkite was king and the only source of information was through a liberal filter? There is some question whether democrats even want an audience for the softball questions they continually fumble. Is it better that the democrat base be content to play video games than watch Hillary screech?

No kidding. they do believe if they pull the wool over the peoples eyes and lie enough. They kicked them (Obama led Democrats) out of Control of congress for a REASON. after that liar and his party put a new Government Entitlement (OscamCare) on our backs. I don't know what makes them think they are still wanted by the people in this country. I'm just waiting for them to be kicked out of our LIVES come 2016

Dow Futures have all turned green, with DAX and FTSE trending green. The Obama stability is a contrast with the Bush-Cheney chaos, post 9/11, post-England, Spain, and Charlie events. The Stephanie-like posters, and all GOP, all intending even unwarranted baby genitalia, mutilating, in Afghanistan and in Iraq. There is the terrorist brand creating the Paris event.

See the contrasting outcome, even in play right now!

Clearly they won't see, tending famously: More to Not-See! Some report not even having watched the stabilizing debate event.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Many White Eyes not-see even, many-warriors at Little Big Horn!)

So the Nikkei stock exchange is opening lower and not crashing because
the Democrats had a debate that was watched on a Saturday night....

Is that what this is about.

So the Nikkei stock exchange is opening lower and not crashing because
the Democrats had a debate that was watched on a Saturday night....

Is that what this is about.

What it's about: is them again making excuses for the poor showings of their old fogies in that Kabuki theater they called a, debate

good grief, 8 million and they're crowing and beating their chest like apes OVER THAT.

that's horrible.. some of it was because it was a Saturday. but I believe THE PEOPLE are not caring to hear from them. You can thank Obama and yourselves for putting him in as President. But the people sick and tired of him, of having to hear from him spewing every damn day, of him still acting like he's the Gawddamn king of the world. when he's just a lame ass duck in our lives.

you all better get to used to it. 8MILLION was probably the best you could hope for.
Democrats specialize in polishing turds.

Forum List

Back