Dnc emails show use of anti gay slurs

Lots of corrupt dirty laundry being aired with these Wikileak Emails. Now folks can see what really goes on. Mucho Kudos to Wikileaks. They're real heroes.

DNC exposed for using ANTI-GAY language in Wikileaks email bust, liberals shrug

Damn time that with trump promising to protect all Americans including homosexuals this is just going great for the dumbocrats
Do you support homosexual rights?

It matter not if the OP'er support Gay rights or not but the fact that the emails are damaging to say the least... Voters should think twice before casting any vote for either of the two big political parties... Of course this will be forgotten by November because the average voter attention span is about the size of a gnat if that large...

DNC exposed for using ANTI-GAY language in Wikileaks email bust, liberals shrug

Damn time that with trump promising to protect all Americans including homosexuals this is just going great for the dumbocrats
Do you support homosexual rights?

It matter not if the OP'er support Gay rights or not but the fact that the emails are damaging to say the least... Voters should think twice before casting any vote for either of the two big political parties... Of course this will be forgotten by November because the average voter attention span is about the size of a gnat if that large...
It's a message board so opinions are relevant to this discussion. I do agree that there is way too much corruption in our political parties. I'd like to see a third option to "oppose all candidates" and if the majority votes for that then we have a alternative path for the election that excludes all rejected parties.

lol. "no homo" is the great big terrible slur?

it's not even a slur
Liar. If Trump said homo you would be having convulsions.

Big winner. Case closed. :thup:
Clinton didn't say Homo, a financial staffer in the DNC said it to a friend in an email as a joke... do you need it translated? "I love you, but not in a gay way..." Wow how dare he. Yall are grasping at straws. There is plenty other dirt out there how about you pick something with substance to bitch about?

lol. "no homo" is the great big terrible slur?

it's not even a slur
Liar. If Trump said homo you would be having convulsions.

Big winner. Case closed. :thup:
Clinton didn't say Homo, a financial staffer in the DNC said it to a friend in an email as a joke... do you need it translated? "I love you, but not in a gay way..." Wow how dare he. Yall are grasping at straws. There is plenty other dirt out there how about you pick something with substance to bitch about?

But it is true, you would be freakin out. There does appear to be some dishonesty & hypocrisy there.

THAT made the conservo news? "no homo" joke in a private email?

Those DNC emails must be pretty boring.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back