Dnc emails show use of anti gay slurs

lol. "no homo" is the great big terrible slur?

it's not even a slur
Liar. If Trump said homo you would be having convulsions.

Big winner. Case closed. :thup:
Clinton didn't say Homo, a financial staffer in the DNC said it to a friend in an email as a joke... do you need it translated? "I love you, but not in a gay way..." Wow how dare he. Yall are grasping at straws. There is plenty other dirt out there how about you pick something with substance to bitch about?

But it is true, you would be freakin out. There does appear to be some dishonesty & hypocrisy there.
Again, the candidate didn't say it... Why are you comparing a DNC staffer to Trump? There is a big difference between what a staffer emails and what a presidential Candidate says. Clinton gets plenty of blow back for the things she says.

it's not even a slur

It can be taken to be a slur by many.

Pretty much everything these days is offensive to somebody out there, but I have to agree, in the grand scheme of things this is pretty weak sauce.

I agree. But it can be taken to be a slur by many. However, you are spot on. Seems like everyone wants to be offended these days. Playin the victim is all the rage now.

it's not even a slur

Pretty much everything these days is offensive to somebody out there, but I have to agree, in the grand scheme of things this is pretty weak sauce.

I agree. But it can be taken to be a slur by many. However, you are spot on. Seems like everyone wants to be offended these days. Playin the victim is all the rage now.
We are a much too sensitive nation... Respect should be taught and emphasized but we should not teach our people to be thin skinned.

it's not even a slur

We are a much too sensitive nation... Respect should be taught and emphasized but we should not teach our people to be thin skinned.
That perspective comes and goes with the left, depends what best suits them for the moment.

it's not even a slur

Clinton didn't say Homo, a financial staffer in the DNC said it to a friend in an email as a joke... do you need it translated? "I love you, but not in a gay way..." Wow how dare he. Yall are grasping at straws. There is plenty other dirt out there how about you pick something with substance to bitch about?

But it is true, you would be freakin out. There does appear to be some dishonesty & hypocrisy there.
Again, the candidate didn't say it... Why are you comparing a DNC staffer to Trump? There is a big difference between what a staffer emails and what a presidential Candidate says. Clinton gets plenty of blow back for the things she says.

Let's be real, these folks have 'D's' beside their names. And that's why you're covering for em. You can be honest. Honest folks are to be respected.

DNC exposed for using ANTI-GAY language in Wikileaks email bust, liberals shrug

Damn time that with trump promising to protect all Americans including homosexuals this is just going great for the dumbocrats
Do you support homosexual rights?
No one should be given extra rights homosexuals already get all the same rights everyone else does and in most cases MORE rights
So you do support equal rights for homosexuals, is that correct? If there are injustices or discrimination you would support measures to prevent and rectify?

it's not even a slur

That perspective comes and goes with the left, depends what best suits them for the moment.
Depends on the situation, yes... As is the case with most people and with most issues.

Damn time that with trump promising to protect all Americans including homosexuals this is just going great for the dumbocrats
No one should be given extra rights homosexuals already get all the same rights everyone else does and in most cases MORE rights
So you do support equal rights for homosexuals, is that correct? If there are injustices or discrimination you would support measures to prevent and rectify?
I don't support half the rights non mentally ill ppl have. Homosexuals should be treated for their mental illness so nope don't support their rights to be sexually deviant mentally ill scum. I'll just do what must be done to keep Hillary out of the whitehouse :)

Let's be real, these folks have 'D's' beside their names. And that's why you're covering for em. You can be honest. Honest folks are to be respected.
I don't cover for people because of their political party... I think our party system is ugly and a major problem in our politics. In this case you all are making a mountain out of an anthill... The comment was not offensive, it was a joke and not even a derogatory joke.

I don't support half the rights non mentally ill ppl have. Homosexuals should be treated for their mental illness so nope don't support their rights to be sexually deviant mentally ill scum. I'll just do what must be done to keep Hillary out of the whitehouse :)
There it is... So you being an ANTI GAY person, wouldn't you celebrate and support the ANTI GAY position you claim the DNC is taking in your post? Wouldn't you oppose the position you claim Trump is taking?

I think your bullshit has been exposed

I don't cover for people because of their political party... I think our party system is ugly and a major problem in our politics. In this case you all are making a mountain out of an anthill... The comment was not offensive, it was a joke and not even a derogatory joke.

Well, it could seem derogatory to some. It's like, 'Eww! No way i'm gay bro.' But like i said, it's ok to be honest. If these dudes were Republicans, you'd probably be losin your shit over it. I reward honesty with respect.

There it is... So you being an ANTI GAY person, wouldn't you celebrate and support the ANTI GAY position you claim the DNC is taking in your post? Wouldn't you oppose the position you claim Trump is taking?

You clearly didn't read my entire response I will do whatever it takes to keep Hillary from the White House including going along with trumps supposed plans for homosexuals. as Rahm Emanuel said NEVER let a crisis go to waste :)

Well, it could seem derogatory to some. It's like, 'Eww! No way i'm gay bro.' But like i said, it's ok to be honest. If these dudes were Republicans, you'd probably be losin your shit over it. I reward honesty with respect.
No doubt that if this was from a Republican source there would be a firestorm over it... And the Republicans would be making the same arguments that the Dems are now making... all part of the petty partisan game. Im hoping someday our leaders can grow up and the reasonable people will follow.

You clearly didn't read my entire response I will do whatever it takes to keep Hillary from the White House including going along with trumps supposed plans for homosexuals. as Rahm Emanuel said NEVER let a crisis go to waste :)
Yeah, keep throwing out your bullshit... nobody really listens to people like you anyways...

Yeah, keep throwing out your bullshit... nobody really listens to people like you anyways...
That's all he does, he's hoping to find the one or two disaffected white supremacists that are ignorant enough to listen to his shit.

Forum List

Back