Dnc emails show use of anti gay slurs

lol. "no homo" is the great big terrible slur?

it's not even a slur
It would be if a republican used it.
Of course it would be because the republicans hate gays.
And the dnc just proved their homophobia.
False! but you just had to say something.
I see in the emails, they were making fun of a black woman's name. You can ad racism to the list also. If I was Trump I would make a commercial about it. Liberals would loose more black votes. Oh what a wonderful day. It made my weekend when Debbie stepped down! Liberals are shooting themselves in the foot! Again, what a wonderful day! Lol

No one should be given extra rights homosexuals already get all the same rights everyone else does and in most cases MORE rights
So you do support equal rights for homosexuals, is that correct? If there are injustices or discrimination you would support measures to prevent and rectify?
I don't support half the rights non mentally ill ppl have. Homosexuals should be treated for their mental illness so nope don't support their rights to be sexually deviant mentally ill scum. I'll just do what must be done to keep Hillary out of the whitehouse :)
There it is... So you being an ANTI GAY person, wouldn't you celebrate and support the ANTI GAY position you claim the DNC is taking in your post? Wouldn't you oppose the position you claim Trump is taking?

I think your bullshit has been exposed
You clearly didn't read my entire response I will do whatever it takes to keep Hillary from the White House including going along with trumps supposed plans for homosexuals. as Rahm Emanuel said NEVER let a crisis go to waste :)
Yeah, keep throwing out your bullshit... nobody really listens to people like you anyways...
Tissue and a safe place ya big baby?

lol. "no homo" is the great big terrible slur?

it's not even a slur
I see in the emails, they were making fun of a black woman's name. You can ad racism to the list also. If I was Trump I would make a commercial about it. Liberals would loose more black votes. Oh what a wonderful day. It made my weekend when Debbie stepped down! Liberals are shooting themselves in the foot! Again, what a wonderful day! Lol
you can wish.

So you do support equal rights for homosexuals, is that correct? If there are injustices or discrimination you would support measures to prevent and rectify?
I don't support half the rights non mentally ill ppl have. Homosexuals should be treated for their mental illness so nope don't support their rights to be sexually deviant mentally ill scum. I'll just do what must be done to keep Hillary out of the whitehouse :)
There it is... So you being an ANTI GAY person, wouldn't you celebrate and support the ANTI GAY position you claim the DNC is taking in your post? Wouldn't you oppose the position you claim Trump is taking?

I think your bullshit has been exposed
You clearly didn't read my entire response I will do whatever it takes to keep Hillary from the White House including going along with trumps supposed plans for homosexuals. as Rahm Emanuel said NEVER let a crisis go to waste :)
Yeah, keep throwing out your bullshit... nobody really listens to people like you anyways...
Tissue and a safe place ya big baby?
you'd have to leave yours to give them to him.

you can wish.
Making fun of a black woman, just because of her name. Live by political correctness, die by political correctness.

you can wish.
Making fun of a black woman, just because of her name. Live by political correctness, die by political correctness.

DNC exposed for using ANTI-GAY language in Wikileaks email bust, liberals shrug

Damn time that with trump promising to protect all Americans including homosexuals this is just going great for the dumbocrats
Do you support homosexual rights?

Do you support heterosexual rights?
don't need to our rights aren't being threatened or being denied .
anyone who says they are is a lying homophobe.

So, if a heterosexual says their rights are being infringed upon, they are a homophobe?

That makes no sense at all.

you can wish.

Coming from the party that invented political correctness, breaking your own rules. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

DNC exposed for using ANTI-GAY language in Wikileaks email bust, liberals shrug

Damn time that with trump promising to protect all Americans including homosexuals this is just going great for the dumbocrats
Do you support homosexual rights?

Do you support heterosexual rights?
don't need to our rights aren't being threatened or being denied .
anyone who says they are is a lying homophobe.

So, if a heterosexual says their rights are being infringed upon, they are a homophobe?

That makes no sense at all.
only to you it doesn't ,
most heterosexual rights are not or ever have been infringed on except your thing for pre pubescent girls.

you can wish.

Coming from the party that invented political correctness, breaking your own rules. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.
false!

Conservative correctness ("CC"), also known as patriotic correctness ("PC")[1] or right-wing political correctness[2], or Wingnut (In)Correctness is a term referring to a brand of political correctness practiced by conservatives. Yes, seriously. Whereas political correctness attempts to minimize offense through the rebranding of certain words and terms to be neutral or inclusive, its conservative counterpart rebrands terms to include extreme political bias, removing the meaning and then filling them with scorn, like little Hate-Twinkies.

Concepts which are liked are Americanized or linked with positive thoughts such as freedom or liberty, while the disliked terms are rebranded in the most negative light possible (describing homosexuality as an "unnatural vice," for example). "CC" is especially hilarious considering that the most heated decrying of "PC" usually comes from conservatives.

The first recorded uses of the term itself were made by Michael Fauntroy[3] and Bill Scher.[4]

what's it like to be wrong all the time.?

Forum List

Back