DNC fires its top fundraiser. Slow fundraising a YUGE problem since losing 2016 POTUS election

2 pages of Knuckle Heads all agreeing with each other~ Aren't you glad that you have me ( a leftie) to set you straight?:biggrin:

The RNC is just as messed up as the DNC...the GOP doesn't even acknowledge that Trump is president and tried to cheat just as much as the DNC to keep him from becoming president.

Yes, in my opinion the DNC scandal lost the election . people were angry what happened to Berney..But they are rebuilding from the ground up...
In one year Trump has turned off so many people , and I can almost promise you that the GOP will throw him under the bus just like Bush..

See the far left will let their own party crash and burn so long as they can blame others!

Your party is in dysfunction mode and will crash and burn while pointing fingers at the DNC..

I do not have a party, but the DNC in very bad shape and Obama did not fund raise for the DNC, he took that money for himself in put in his pet fund raining machines.

But you far left drones will deny reality no matter how many times you are shown it!

2 pages of Knuckle Heads all agreeing with each other~ Aren't you glad that you have me ( a leftie) to set you straight?:biggrin:

The RNC is just as messed up as the DNC...the GOP doesn't even acknowledge that Trump is president and tried to cheat just as much as the DNC to keep him from becoming president.

Yes, in my opinion the DNC scandal lost the election . people were angry what happened to Berney..But they are rebuilding from the ground up...
In one year Trump has turned off so many people , and I can almost promise you that the GOP will throw him under the bus just like Bush..

See the far left will let their own party crash and burn so long as they can blame others!

Your party is in dysfunction mode and will crash and burn while pointing fingers at the DNC..

I do not have a party, but the DNC in very bad shape and Obama did not fund raise for the DNC, he took that money for himself in put in his pet fund raining machines.

But you far left drones will deny reality no matter how many times you are shown it!

Well I will agree that Wasserman really pulled the rug out under the DNC and let the party down. But you watch Kosh they are going to come back fighting while the RNC is still making excuses for Trumps tweets..That is if Trump doesn't blow us up first.

Well I will agree that Wasserman really pulled the rug out under the DNC and let the party down. But you watch Kosh they are going to come back fighting while the RNC is still making excuses for Trumps tweets..That is if Trump doesn't blow us up first.

No I think the people are starting to get smart to the far left and will not go that way again no matter how bad the far left wants to paint Trump!

The far left religion is dying, you should bail now!

Whatever-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-13.gif

Putin welched on the rest of the payoffs he was supposed to give them, and of course so did the Iranians, didn't cough up the 50% kick back on the $600 billion in cash Obama gave them, and now the Red Chinese aren't paying out bribes either. Poor babies.

Was the $400 million in assorted cash currency that Obama paid to Iran on a supposedly clandestine airplane flight a part of that whole deal?

Yes. SOS Lurch brokered the deal for the seized bank deposits, so it just weird they would send $400 mil if it was a legit negotiation; somebody was expecting many millions in kickbacks. And it wasn't Trump.

[
It's only an issue if people find out. Dems don't ACTUALLY care if they get donations from serial rapists. They only care if the public finds out they take donations from serial rapists.

Their base not only doesn't care, they celebrate being a Party of criminals, kiddie rapers, assorted fetishists, and outright psychopaths.

Forum List

Back