DNC Had The American Flag? 😮

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Or at least one. I was shocked when I saw this as I was pretty sure when I saw video clips of it I didn't see any but then I recently saw another one and it was in the background.

Maybe they were told that they better have at least one there to deceive the true patriots that they actually love and care about America. It's not working for me though.

1724341737693.png

Or at least one. I was shocked when I saw this as I was pretty sure when I saw video clips of it I didn't see any but then I recently saw another one and it was in the background.

Maybe they were told that they better have at least one there to deceive the true patriots that they actually love and care about America. It's not working for me though.

View attachment 999495
At least it wasnt on fire, like they do outside the convention. At least not yet.

View attachment 999495
True patriots don't vote Republican.

Well I love Aussie too but you can keep your spiders and snakes please and thank you. 😁

Decorator at DNC: "Oh, you said 'put a fag on the stage.'"

They probably had those too and maybe they had more than one flag but you can bet that they're going to be destroyed after their convention.

View attachment 999495
1 american flag goes a long way. how many did the marines raise at iwo jima? how many did the astronauts wave on the moon?

how many flags under the rocket's fed glare at ft mc henry?

and none of them soiled with pig sweat amd orange spary paint by your weird candidate.

Last edited:

View attachment 999495
Well, because Democrats are Americans.....difference being that Republicans only like Americans that agree with them. :)

Well, because Democrats are Americans.....difference being that Republicans only like Americans that agree with them. :)

Wrong!! I have both online and real life friends (and family) and I like, love, and care about them very much because even though they disagree with me they don't try and take my voice away.

Wrong!! I have both online and real life friends (and family) and I like, love, and care about them very much because even though they disagree with me they don't try and take my voice away.
Who is "taking your voice away"? And what are they removing from your ability to get enraged about? Republicans and "conservatives" have been doing this for decades. Abortion. Voter suppression. Gerrymandering, the list goes on.

Why? Do you support far Left One Party rule you fucking Soviet scumbag?
Why? Because "patriots" don't attack the Capitol or try to lynch the VP just because their fuhrer lost the election.

Let me know if you are still confused, you Nazi scum.

Forum List

Back