DNC insider: Hillary Clinton’s campaign is imploding

...Well, you're not the only one to have served...
Never said nor implied nor even thought that was the case... so, non sequitur.

... I respect the opinions of the folks who are actually under the command of a Commander-in-Chief as well as the Secret Service who have to protect the President. Most all oppose Hillary....
You respect the opinions of anyone whose opinions agree with your own.

...Hillary and Obama now have us bombing Libya. Syria is a failed state because of their policies. ISIS is not a damn JV team. Most of the top brass who had some backbone and experience have been forced out of the military by Obama. Even Obama's security advisors have been caught cooking the books...
Oh, they're a miserable bunch, alright, and have to be watched like hawks...

It's just that the alternative is unimaginably worse, and I would not, in the past, have thought that possible. I was wrong. Trump is worse.

...If you really claim to support our boys and girls who wear the uniform as you so tout, then listen to them instead of carry Hillary's water for her/.
I am trying to keep our Republic in one piece, and trying to keep our boys and girls alive, and not to spend their lives on the whim of a madman.

How do you know Trump is worse? He has never been in the political arena before. It appears that he would surround himself with some very capable people. Hillary will have us at war with Russia and China both.
Based on the facade and personality manifestations and ignorance and indiscretions and lack of filters already demonstrated...

Recognizing Attila the Hun as worse than Boss Tweed, is an entirely understandable and logical speculative conclusion.

...Well, you're not the only one to have served...
Never said nor implied nor even thought that was the case... so, non sequitur.

... I respect the opinions of the folks who are actually under the command of a Commander-in-Chief as well as the Secret Service who have to protect the President. Most all oppose Hillary....
You respect the opinions of anyone whose opinions agree with your own.

...Hillary and Obama now have us bombing Libya. Syria is a failed state because of their policies. ISIS is not a damn JV team. Most of the top brass who had some backbone and experience have been forced out of the military by Obama. Even Obama's security advisors have been caught cooking the books...
Oh, they're a miserable bunch, alright, and have to be watched like hawks...

It's just that the alternative is unimaginably worse, and I would not, in the past, have thought that possible. I was wrong. Trump is worse.

...If you really claim to support our boys and girls who wear the uniform as you so tout, then listen to them instead of carry Hillary's water for her/.
I am trying to keep our Republic in one piece, and trying to keep our boys and girls alive, and not to spend their lives on the whim of a madman.

How do you know Trump is worse? He has never been in the political arena before. It appears that he would surround himself with some very capable people. Hillary will have us at war with Russia and China both.
Based on the facade and personality manifestations and ignorance and indiscretions and lack of filters already demonstrated...

Recognizing Attila the Hun as worse than Boss Tweed, is an entirely understandable and logical speculative conclusion.

So you would opt for someone who would sell political favors to the highest bidder and put our classified information at risk and who is a known war hawk? I think I see where you're coming from.

...So you would opt for someone who would sell political favors to the highest bidder and put our classified information at risk and who is a known war hawk? I think I see where you're coming from.
If the alternative is an asshole who doesn't have a frigging clue, well, yeah...

...So you would opt for someone who would sell political favors to the highest bidder and put our classified information at risk and who is a known war hawk? I think I see where you're coming from.
If the alternative is an asshole who doesn't have a frigging clue, well, yeah...
You fascists stick together like glue made from Jews.....
Sit down son, and wait 'til you're called on by a grown-up... speak when spoken to, youngling.

You fascists stick together like glue made from Jews.....
Sit down son, and wait 'til you're called on by a grown-up... speak when spoken to, youngling.
Indeed.....

Forum List

Back