DNC insider: Hillary Clinton’s campaign is imploding

Attila the Hun (Donald) lost me, the moment he lost the American Legion and the VFW.
Hmmm, he hasn't lost them, dunce.
Go back to the early August time frame and look up their spanking of Attila over his remarks about a Gold Star family.

Were any of his remarks directed at them because they were Gold Star Parents? People have come to realize who used the Khans, who were used willingly. Hillary is much more responsible for what happened to their son than Trump. It was all fake and now everyone should know it. That is why any support I might have thrown to the VFW will go elsewhere.

when i hear the word imploding, i cant help but think of how a 400 pound sumo wrestler who deletes his email feels after eating 12 large burriottos

Hence we understand the motive behind the victory dance her minions have been performing this week in the forum:

A website called Real. True. News. (RTN) published an interview on August 7, between RTN‘s Max Insider and an unnamed source within the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The source says Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign is imploding because every weapon they’ve deployed against Donald Trump has failed, and Hillary may soon drop out of the race.

Note: Max Insider describes himself as having “20+ years of reporting for liberal news outlets in the Main Stream Media. Fed up with the lies, the manipulation, and the outright criminality, he is undertaking a crusade to bring truth, righteousness, and vigilance back to America. This is where the revolution starts.”

Here’s what the DNC source said:

1) Trump is polling far better than what the MSM say

“Not only is Trump’s polling far better than the media narrative shows but the even more predictive Social Media scene has collapsed to ‘landslide’ proportions in favor of Donald Trump.”

2) Trump’s campaign is more adept at using social media than Hillary’s

“Hillary inherited Obama’s ‘Victory Lab’ and analytics–but that was all geared to 2012 which was still pretty primitive by today’s standards–and to Mitt Romney who might as well have been a caveman by today’s standards. Things . . . changed. [quietly] Hillary didn’t…. Trump is what changed.”

3) None of the Democratic Party’s tried-and-true attack methods works against Trump

“None of the old strategies work on him [Trump]…. We called our opponents racist. It worked–like, 93-98 times out of a hundred–people would back down. Run. Back then there was zero counter-narrative. McCain played it soft-ball. Romney was pretty clean but he wasn’t ready to get nasty and take the heat. All their surrogates? Allies? Only Sarah Palin had the woman-card. That was it. We crushed them. Their online-portion of the vote? It was smaller than today–but they were demoralized. Shut down…. None of our focus groups were Trump voters. We just didn’t bring any of them in at the start. We tried racist. We tried misogynist. We tried anti-Islam. It worked on our focus people. On Trump voters? No effect–reverse even…. It made them stronger–more committed. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s like Trump didn’t collapse when we tired it on him and suddenly it didn’t work any more…. Right now tests have shown that attack-ads almost never have any lasting impact. Events like conventions? Like debates? They determine who answers the phone–not who changed their vote. The social media front might be the biggest deal going…. We have our response team go hard–racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody’s mind.”

4) Hillary campaign has fake followers and the media’s collusion

“We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We’ve got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That’s traditional. He doesn’t even have a Coms [Communications] Team–he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one…. We’ve paid like–like 300k for Politico. They [Trump campaign] paid nothing and they’ve got Breitbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers.”

On Hillary’s fake followers, see “Get ready for a $1M army of social media trolls for Hillary” and “DNC advertises on CraigsList for 700 actors to fill empty Convention seats”.

On the media’s collusion with Hillary’s campaign, see “CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch” and “Blatant media bias: MSNBC’s Joy Reid is a whore for Hillary”.

On the collusion between Hillary’s campaign and Politico, see “DNC advertises on CraigsList for 700 actors to fill empty Convention seats”.

Something doesn't add up that's for certain. I know Hillary's supporters and the news media try to suppress and spin the numbers but Trump does continue to draw far more folks to his rallies than does Hillary. That fact cannot be hidden.

Attila the Hun (Donald) lost me, the moment he lost the American Legion and the VFW.
Go back to the early August time frame and look up their spanking of Attila over his remarks about a Gold Star family.
I'm well aware of the media generated brouhaha over Mr Khan, the douche bag Hillary crony. Only a true stooge would imagine veterans are upset with Trump about that. They all think Khan is a piece of shit.
Khan may very well BE a piece of shit.

Don't know... and, in this narrow context... don't care.

What DOES signify is that Attila shot off his big phukking mouth without thinking, again, for the thousandth time, and went overboard, in counterpointing Khan.

Attila was "set up"... the Dems knew that Khan would push Attila's buttons... and they knew just as well that Attila would stick his foot in his mouth again, and hugely.

Attila is easy to "play" in that respect... way toooooo easy... predictable, emotional, narcissistic, easy to press his buttons... and the Dems and Khan did just that.

They played him like a cheap fiddle, and they did it oh-so-easily...

The VFW and other veterans groups bitch-slapped Attila over that one, and, once bitch-slapped, you don't recover, within that organization's membership.

Like I've already said... a Republican really has to be an asshole, to lose such vast support, from veterans... but your boy managed to do just that.

'Nuff said.

I'm well aware of the media generated brouhaha over Mr Khan, the douche bag Hillary crony.
Then you should be well aware that Trump lost a vast proportion of veteran support at that time; both individuals and fraternal organizations.

Given that most veterans are rather Conservative by nature, a Republican has to be a genuine asshole, to bring on that sort of reaction.

"Your Honor... the Defense rests."
ROFL! No he didn't. You imagine that a few Hillary supporting douche bag political hacks represent all veterans. They don't. No self respecting veteran supports Hillary. They despise Obama, and Hillary would be more of the same. She's the piece of shit who lied to the parents of the Benghazi victims.

I am a vet an I would hate to see the war monger Hillary win. I also didn't hear where the American Legion made a statement. But I would like to know if they did, cause if they did then I will send back my 25 year member card.

Hence we understand the motive behind the victory dance her minions have been performing this week in the forum:

A website called Real. True. News. (RTN) published an interview on August 7, between RTN‘s Max Insider and an unnamed source within the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The source says Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign is imploding because every weapon they’ve deployed against Donald Trump has failed, and Hillary may soon drop out of the race.

Note: Max Insider describes himself as having “20+ years of reporting for liberal news outlets in the Main Stream Media. Fed up with the lies, the manipulation, and the outright criminality, he is undertaking a crusade to bring truth, righteousness, and vigilance back to America. This is where the revolution starts.”

“Not only is Trump’s polling far better than the media narrative shows but the even more predictive Social Media scene has collapsed to ‘landslide’ proportions in favor of Donald Trump.”

“Hillary inherited Obama’s ‘Victory Lab’ and analytics–but that was all geared to 2012 which was still pretty primitive by today’s standards–and to Mitt Romney who might as well have been a caveman by today’s standards. Things . . . changed. [quietly] Hillary didn’t…. Trump is what changed.”

3) None of the Democratic Party’s tried-and-true attack methods works against Trump

“None of the old strategies work on him [Trump]…. We called our opponents racist. It worked–like, 93-98 times out of a hundred–people would back down. Run. Back then there was zero counter-narrative. McCain played it soft-ball. Romney was pretty clean but he wasn’t ready to get nasty and take the heat. All their surrogates? Allies? Only Sarah Palin had the woman-card. That was it. We crushed them. Their online-portion of the vote? It was smaller than today–but they were demoralized. Shut down…. None of our focus groups were Trump voters. We just didn’t bring any of them in at the start. We tried racist. We tried misogynist. We tried anti-Islam. It worked on our focus people. On Trump voters? No effect–reverse even…. It made them stronger–more committed. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s like Trump didn’t collapse when we tired it on him and suddenly it didn’t work any more…. Right now tests have shown that attack-ads almost never have any lasting impact. Events like conventions? Like debates? They determine who answers the phone–not who changed their vote. The social media front might be the biggest deal going…. We have our response team go hard–racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody’s mind.”

“We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We’ve got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That’s traditional. He doesn’t even have a Coms [Communications] Team–he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one…. We’ve paid like–like 300k for Politico. They [Trump campaign] paid nothing and they’ve got Breitbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers.”

On Hillary’s fake followers, see “Get ready for a $1M army of social media trolls for Hillary” and “DNC advertises on CraigsList for 700 actors to fill empty Convention seats”.

On the media’s collusion with Hillary’s campaign, see “CNN anchor Chris Cuomo admits media are Hillary Clinton’s bitch” and “Blatant media bias: MSNBC’s Joy Reid is a whore for Hillary”.

On the collusion between Hillary’s campaign and Politico, see “DNC advertises on CraigsList for 700 actors to fill empty Convention seats”.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you guys actually believe this bullshit? If so I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

I'm well aware of the media generated brouhaha over Mr Khan, the douche bag Hillary crony. Only a true stooge would imagine veterans are upset with Trump about that. They all think Khan is a piece of shit.
Khan may very well BE a piece of shit.

Don't know... and, in this narrow context... don't care.

What DOES signify is that Attila shot off his big phukking mouth without thinking, again, for the thousandth time, and went overboard, in counterpointing Khan.

Attila was "set up"... the Dems knew that Khan would push Attila's buttons... and they knew just as well that Attila would stick his foot in his mouth again, and hugely.

Attila is easy to "play" in that respect... way toooooo easy... predictable, emotional, narcissistic, easy to press his buttons... and the Dems and Khan did just that.

The VFW and other veterans groups bitch-slapped Attila over that one, and, once bitch-slapped, you don't recover, within that organization's membership.

Like I've already said... a Republican really has to be an asshole, to lose such vast support, from veterans... but your boy managed to do just that.

'Nuff said.
You support radical Islamic terrorists....we,get it already.....

Something doesn't add up that's for certain. I know Hillary's supporters and the news media try to suppress and spin the numbers but Trump does continue to draw far more folks to his rallies than does Hillary. That fact cannot be hidden.

I am not taking Hillary's side, i would rather take an acid bath. But the difference might be caused by the fact that hillary is a known. She is a 30 year establishment darling. There is nothing they are going to hear that they don't already know.

That and they are too busy watching "Fuller House."

I'm well aware of the media generated brouhaha over Mr Khan, the douche bag Hillary crony.
Then you should be well aware that Trump lost a vast proportion of veteran support at that time; both individuals and fraternal organizations.

Given that most veterans are rather Conservative by nature, a Republican has to be a genuine asshole, to bring on that sort of reaction.

ROFL! No he didn't. You imagine that a few Hillary supporting douche bag political hacks represent all veterans. They don't. No self respecting veteran supports Hillary. They despise Obama, and Hillary would be more of the same. She's the piece of shit who lied to the parents of the Benghazi victims.

I am a vet an I would hate to see the war monger Hillary win. I also didn't hear where the American Legion made a statement. But I would like to know if they did, cause if they did then I will send back my 25 year member card.

Douche bag thinks that some political hack at the VFW speaks for all veterans. He's probably a Democrat and undoubtedly an establishment piece of shit.

A real asshole.

Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin

...I am a vet an I would hate to see the war monger Hillary win. I also didn't hear where the American Legion made a statement. But I would like to know if they did, cause if they did then I will send back my 25 year member card.
You are correct.

My Post No. 3 was inaccurate.

The American Legion did not spank Attila over the Khan incident.

Although they should have.

It was the VFW.

And a half-dozen other veterans organizations.

Including "Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans" and "Gold Star Wives" and others of substance and significance.

( Veterans Journal: Khan family gets support from veterans groups in Trump dispute )

I screwed the pooch on that one... my bad.

I have corrected Post No. 3 to reflect the truth of the matter.

And I continue to stand by my remarks; that Attila lost me, when the VFW spanked him.

Not that I wasn't leaning against him already, by then, but I had had some vague and distant hope, that they guy might not prove to be such an asshole, after all.

In this hope, I was young, naive and foolish, and sufficiently disappointed, so as to abandon him altogether.

His lack of filters is sufficient in its own right, to render him unfit for the highest office in the land.

If you're a Republican, and the VFW, and Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans, and Gold Star Wives, come out against you, then you've really got to be a bona fide asshole.

You boy, apparently, meets that sniff test.

Last edited:
Yes, of course. It's all in the news about Mrs. Clinton: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-gop.html?_r=0

'In private, Mr. Trump’s mood is often sullen and erratic, his associates say. He veers from barking at members of his staff to grumbling about how he was better off following his own instincts during the primaries and suggesting he should not have heeded their calls for change.

He broods about his souring relationship with the news media, calling Mr. Manafort several times a day to talk about specific stories. Occasionally, Mr. Trump blows off steam in bursts of boyish exuberance: At the end of a fund-raiser on Long Island last week, he playfully buzzed the crowd twice with his helicopter.'

The New York Times is the source. I'm sure the reporter interviewed "unnamed sources" for this information.

Enough said.

I guess you don't understand how the free press works. These sources are later referred to as whistle-blowers. A reporter always protects their sources.
i.e.: Watergate, when Woodard and Bernstein had to carefully approach the DNC break-in after their sources informed them that President Nixon was behind the burglary. And we all know how that ended, don't we?

Yes, I do know how the New York Times works. Whenever they want to make stuff up, they just use an "unnamed source."

And do you know the phrase the ultra-conservative Wall Street Journal uses? "....According to people familiar with the matter...".
Mr. Brip, you don't read newspapers, so you don't know.

A real asshole.

Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin
Most troops are little more than children, and really don't understand the world yet.

I know.

I've worn the uniform myself.

It is in the nature of troops to take a hard line on things... their world is very much a world of black and white with very little grey to cloud the issues.

That is why they are under the control of older, more experienced people.

Far better, to gain a balanced perspective, from veterans who (a) know what it's like to live in that black-and-white world, and (b) have managed to grow beyond it.

Our boys and girls on active duty deserve our unwavering support and affection and our best judgment, in how they are used, and how they are led.

I, for one, will exercise my own older-guy (and veteran's) judgment, on which candidate is most likely to be the better leader, and decider-er of how they are used.

Installing a knee-jerk-reaction, filter-less loud-mouth, is not the answer.

Far better, the crooked leader, than the insane one.

...I am a vet an I would hate to see the war monger Hillary win. I also didn't hear where the American Legion made a statement. But I would like to know if they did, cause if they did then I will send back my 25 year member card.
You are correct.

My Post No. 3 was inaccurate.

The American Legion did not spank Attila over the Khan incident.

Although they should have.

It was the VFW.

And a half-dozen other veterans organizations.

Including "Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans" and "Gold Star Wives" and others of substance and significance.

I have corrected Post No. 3 to reflect the truth of the matter.

And I continue to stand by my remarks; that Attila lost me, when the VFW spanked him.

Not that I wasn't leaning against him already, by then, but I had had some vague and distant hope, that they guy might not prove to be such an asshole, after all.

In this hope, I was young, naive and foolish.

His lack of filters is sufficient in its own right, to render him unfit for the highest office in the land.

If you're a Republican, and the VFW, and Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans, and Gold Star Wives, come out against you, you've really got to be a bona fide asshole.

You boy, apparently, meets that sniff test.
What a fucking douche bag. Do you actually imagine that anyone believes you ever had any intention of voting for Trump?

What are these half dozen "veterans organizations" that supposedly have spanked Trump? Do you actually imagine that 11 gold star wives speak for every veteran killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Forum List

Back