DNC Mass Poisonings Continue

DNC controlled cities THEY ARE. Public good and welfare thing you know.

You're actually going on the internet to claim the DNC "controls cities" huh.
Right down to the plumbing.

Link?

This oughta be good. :popcorn:
Its called "Public works"....and that is water and sewer. Call your local and ask idiot.

There's no such thing here. My water comes from a spring. Sewage goes to a septic tank.

But when I had to have plumbing done, nobody even asked for my voter registration -- which shows no party anyway.
And yet --- it got done.

Explain that.
Because idiot you do NOT live in an area with a PUBLIC water supply.

And yet --- there are political parties here. And they can't control my plumbing.

/thread
Move into town and see who controls what idiot.

DNC controlled cities THEY ARE. Public good and welfare thing you know.

Link?

Its called "Public works"....and that is water and sewer. Call your local and ask idiot.

There's no such thing here. My water comes from a spring. Sewage goes to a septic tank.

But when I had to have plumbing done, nobody even asked for my voter registration -- which shows no party anyway.
And yet --- it got done.

Explain that.

And yet --- there are political parties here. And they can't control my plumbing.

/thread
I'm in the country on city water. Think I'll call the Democratic National Committee tomorrow and see if they will come out and put in new pipes and fix my toilet. You sure are missin out.

Link?

And yet --- it got done.

Explain that.

/thread

I fucking guarantee you it's not the DNC. Or the RNC. Or any other political party's headquarters.
That's why you can't answer the question, Dumbassssssss.

Link?

And yet --- it got done.

Explain that.

/thread
I'm in the country on city water. Think I'll call the Democratic National Committee tomorrow and see if they will come out and put in new pipes and fix my toilet. You sure are missin out.
They are only accountable for the plumbing up to the meter. YOU fix your own toilet.

And yet --- it got done.

Explain that.

/thread

I fucking guarantee you it's not the DNC. Or the RNC. Or any other political party's headquarters.
That's why you can't answer the question, Dumbassssssss.
Move IN town and then run your slut mouth.

Link?

And yet --- it got done.

Explain that.

/thread

Hey wait ---- isn't that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?

"Wasser" is German for "water". The OP's right. :shock:

No wonder he's got an IQ area code of 214. What a smart guy. :lmao:

And yet --- it got done.

Explain that.

/thread
They are only accountable for the plumbing up to the meter. YOU fix your own toilet.
Cool. Thanks. Do you think the meter man will take my political donation or should I just mail it directly to their offices in DC?

Keeping the peaceful ones dependent and killing off the violent ones while pretending to "care about" all of them.
So much for caring huh? You would think up dating plumbing would be a great use of public money for the good of the public.

:disbelief: The DNC is now in charge of "plumbing".

Who knew.

I think if those areas are in control of Democratic councilmen and women, then, yes theorectically DNC is in charge of everything in those areas.

GOVT failed from Local to EPA, and two year incompetent cover-up. If only they had more funding.
There is no telling what other silent killers await those in cities. Democrat controlled major cities COULD become uninhabitable long before the SUPPOSED global warming ever does.

GOVT failed from Local to EPA, and two year incompetent cover-up. If only they had more funding.
There is no telling what other silent killers await those in cities. Democrat controlled major cities COULD become uninhabitable long before the SUPPOSED global warming ever does.

I have read about EPA and they seem quite sinister. It's the same with GM foods, I don't trust those either, who knows what silent killers they are.

And Trump, if he becomes president, will turn on and destroy the far right.

And Trump, if he becomes president, will turn on and destroy the far right.

Huh? The MSM media saying The Donald IS Far-Right darling, so why would he turn?
Because he know the FR will not approve of what he is going to do if he becomes president. Trump will become the darling of mainstream America. When he does, he will turn on the FR.

Keeping the peaceful ones dependent and killing off the violent ones while pretending to "care about" all of them.
So much for caring huh? You would think up dating plumbing would be a great use of public money for the good of the public.

Who knew.

I think if those areas are in control of Democratic councilmen and women, then, yes theorectically DNC is in charge of everything in those areas.

The DNC is the national headquarters of that party. As such they have absolutely nothing to do with how cities run -- which is why, when I challenge the OP to demonstrate it, all he can do is go "humma humma humma".

What's happening in this massive thread-failure is that partisan hacks like the OP, who swoon over a political party and see all this as some sort of football game where "our team" has to outscore "their team", gets so desperate in pursuit of that canard that they actually imagine making big decisions about which day the trash gets picked up is some kind of "left-right" thing. :rofl:

And I mock them for it at every opportunity, but not as much as they mock themselves for coming up with this malarkey.

The reality is virtually ALL cities are run by "Democrats", and that fact has their scoreboard-fantasy so butthurt that they come up with desperation tactics such as "DNC mass poisonings". Which is, when you think about it as a causation, nothing short of hilarious.

The other fact is that for most of our history such local elected officials didn't even HAVE political parties, for good reason --- they're not relevant at that level. All they are is a machine to organize locally. That's it. Some of these guys have spent a bit too much time chewing on their own tinfoil hats.

Who knew.

sounds like someone went out in the Arizona sun one to may times without a hat

Unlike Flint, where the source of the lead is drinking water, the cause in most other places is paint and soil. Until 1978 all paint contained lead, and until 1996, when lead was finally banned in gasoline, car fumes mixed with soil, remaining toxic for decades. Young children explore the world by putting it in their mouths, and both paint chips from the floor and dirt from outside play carry the lead into their bodies. The younger the brain, the more vulnerable it is to toxins, and the damage is irreversible — causing such problems as learning disabilities, attention deficits, reduction in IQ and anger-management issues.

That the incidence of lead poisoning in American children dropped from 5 in 11 down to 1 in 11 since the gasoline ban took effect illustrates that prevention does work, he and other experts say. It also illustrates the imbalance between those who can afford to eliminate lead from their lives — using certified renovation contractors, conducting clearance tests of their environments, etc. — and those who cannot.
Landrigan notes that even while offering resources to the city of Flint, the Centers for Disease Control is cutting funding for New York City programs that teach low-income families to recognize and avoid the hazards of lead.
“The answer is more screening, more education, more remediating of lead paint, and instead they are doing less,” he says. (Calls to the New York City Department of Health were not returned.) The resources “belatedly” being showered on Flint, he says, are “what’s needed elsewhere in the country as well.”
It’s not just Flint that’s poisoned

The rest of it.
But the major cities like Flint NEVER cleaned the soil. Just like Times Beach Missouri and its problems.

Times Beach was dealing with Dioxin. It was unincorporated and abandoned. There are other towns. It's the emergency manager and the governor that are ultimately responsible. Another emergency manager. What does Snyder do? He throws the council under the bus to keep his head afloat. Because........shit rolls downhill.

It just does and it doesn't matter who is in office.
Flint has been a democrat controlled city for at LEAST four decades. They KNEW the problem was there and CHOSE to ignore it.
the repuke governor already took responsibility for it and said he himself screwed up. low IQ boi

Forum List

Back