DNI will NOT interface with Biden transition team until an election winner is officially declared.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
"The postmillennial dot com" :laughing0301:

And this they think is "breaking news".

SMH

"The postmillennial dot com" :laughing0301:

And this they think is "breaking news".

SMH

Do you mind if I publicly point out what a monumental idiot you are? Whether you do or don't mind doesn't matter, so here goes:

What kind of an idiot refutes a source without furnishing an alternative source that either substantiates or disputes the story?

Is the story in the OP any less credible because of the name of the source, or are you too stupid to find another one?

Here idiot:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...eports-because-trump-officials-won-t-n1247294

Biden deprived of presidential daily briefings as GSA hasn't recognized a 2020 winner

REALCLEARPOLITICS: The Media Should Not Have ‘Called’ This Election.
Unity is much less likely, however, when the media simply declares a winner before the matter is resolved. In 2012, many Republicans felt disappointed when Mitt Romney lost to President Obama. Very few felt cheated. That will not be the case in 2020 if the current president’s supporters believe that the media preempted the official process so as to disparage or prevent a full investigation of the president’s claims.
Plus:
Voters who supported Trump have good reason to distrust the media. For months, traditional news outlets have been telling us that he would lose his bid for reelection in a landslide and that a “blue wave” would sweep the nation, turning control of Capitol Hill completely over to the Democrats.
Fake News
Reporters – not just pundits, but ostensibly fair-minded “straight news” professionals – treated Biden’s decisive victory as a foregone conclusion, actively discouraging their readers and viewers from even considering the possibility of a second Trump term. The pollsters had “fixed” the flaws that plagued their results in 2016, we were told.
The election returns proved otherwise. Yet, these same outlets are now asking us to trust them as they declare that their favored candidate won the election.
The country would be much better off if the press could serve as trusted interlocutors. But to be trusted, one must be trustworthy.

Its highly unlikely the Trump director of national intelligence is little more than a political hack. It might be better to have the Biden appointee look at it with fresh eyes. Susan Rice will do fine at the job.

JUST LIKE EVERYONE WHO HAD EVER HELD A CLEARANCE KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH LETTING HILARY SKATE, EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER PROGRAMMED A COMPUTER, OR IS CLOSE TO SOMEONE WHO DID KNOWS THIS WAS FRAUD: Let’s Be Clear About That Michigan “Computer Glitch”.

So much fraud is almost funny. It also makes you wonder if the democrats have bee ratcheting up the fraud for decades till it’s fraud all the way down. But what makes me grit my teeth till I get headaches is this: they expect you to pretend it didn’t happen. Because they tell you nothing happened.

Forum List

Back