🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do ACA mandates violate Democrat Party Principles?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
"medical decisions regarding treatment options should be made by physicians in consultation with patients, not by an insurance company or government lay people.

I found this in the Democrat Party values.

Healthcare | Texas Democratic Party

I can't tell if this webpage on txdemocrats is the OFFICIAL adopted platform and statement of the Democrat Party, but it clearly states:

"Texas Democrats believe health care is a right, not a privilege reserved for those able to pay for it."

I believe this is clearly a political BELIEF. So if it is a written principle in the official Democrat Party principles to BELIEVE in "health care is a right" -- why can't this be used to argue that this constitutes a political BELIEF and cannot be imposed by govt so as to discriminate against dissenters with equal right to BELIEFS in free market health care?

Can anyone help me find OFFICIAL Democrat Party platforms and principles (on either health care, right to free choice without imposition by govt, etc.), to help write up a website petition urging both Parties to recognize these political beliefs as protected under the Constitution but by FREE EXERCISE; as with political beliefs in liberty and responsibility to pay for health care under "free market choices" without federal mandates are EQUALLY protected under Constitutional law from govt imposition or penalty discriminating by creed.

How is the right to health care or choice in reproductive health WORDED in the OFFICIAL Democrat Platform? Is there any way to use this to hold Democrats to Party principles?

Forum List

Back