Do any of you Fence-sitters / Moderates/ Independents see yourselves voting for RFK in 2024? Does he make you feel giddy at all?

Heh.. I'm fully engaged. I'll be fighting ignorant motherfuckers like you to the bitter end.
hahaha…By “fighting” you mean standing their doing nothing and watching everyone else play the game…right?

hahaha…By “fighting” you mean standing their doing nothing and watching everyone else play the game…right?
Well, the first thing is that I refuse to vote for your idiotic fucking candidates.

You're so goddamned stupid. It's like you'd rather I vote Democrat. Is that what you're after?

WTF is wrong with you? You've got a screw loose. Several.

Everyone knows you just described yourself, then and now.

I guarantee you, he makes Mortimer look like Brad Pitt.
hahaha…Your fantasies aside….I’m pretty sure we all know the differences between you soft as fuck emotional globalist libs and conservatives….Don’t we?
DC90FAA0-CD52-4E2F-8715-1FBBC5E1B2B1.jpeg

I’m not exactly sure why I feel the way I do but it seems like RFK has some appeal to those scared of conflict and or stuck in never-never land. He seems to toe the line on sensitive issues, he seems level headed and he seems to choose his words wisely….all traits that I feel never-never landers could embrace. Am I on the right track?
Don't see myself voting for him. While he does have his eyes open to some things, he's still a Progressive.

I'm no fence sitter and I am all in for Trump, but I'd be more than OK if RFK Jr. won.

I have a Trumper buddy in PA who is switching parties to vote for RFK in the primary. He'll switch back for the general.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back