Do any of you Fence-sitters / Moderates/ Independents see yourselves voting for RFK in 2024? Does he make you feel giddy at all?

I'm no fence sitter and I am all in for Trump, but I'd be more than OK if RFK Jr. won.

I have a Trumper buddy in PA who is switching parties vote for RFK in the primary. He'll switch back for the general.
If Indy’s could vote in primaries in my state I would vote for RFK.

I’m not exactly sure why I feel the way I do but it seems like RFK has some appeal to those scared of conflict and or stuck in never-never land. He seems to toe the line on sensitive issues, he seems level headed and he seems to choose his words wisely….all traits that I feel never-never landers could embrace. Am I on the right track?

No sane person has the slightest bit of interest in voting for that loon.

I’m not exactly sure why I feel the way I do but it seems like RFK has some appeal to those scared of conflict and or stuck in never-never land. He seems to toe the line on sensitive issues, he seems level headed and he seems to choose his words wisely….all traits that I feel never-never landers could embrace. Am I on the right track?
He has much broader appeal than this.

He’s on my list, but he’d have to run 3rd party.

Nothing about 2024 makes me giddy.
Both parties are a shitshow and the corruption of DC will continue no matter who wins.
s-l400.png

No

This fence-sitter / moderate / independent leaves getting "giddy" about somebody running for public office to the political partisans.

This fence-sitter / moderate / independent leaves getting "giddy" about somebody running for public office to the political partisans.
Sounds like you don’t take elections all that serious? What if nobody else did?

So how exactly should a person vote if it's so important to you on how others vote. Who should we al vote for please tell us.
It's very simple. You're supposed to voter either Democrat or Republican. Or at least that's what Democrats and Republicans tell us. Best not to question it. Just do as you're told.

Kennedy is liberal and so only appeals to liberals.

The Stalinists of the left won't vote for him because he isn't an authoritarian like they are and right wing won't vote for him because he is liberal.

That leaves just a very narrow sliver of the population who follow principles instead of herd.

So how exactly should a person vote if it's so important to you on how others vote. Who should we al vote for please tell us.
There is nothing real complex about it Fellas….you vote for the candidate you believe will set the country on a trajectory of improvement…BUT…most importantly, you have to vote for a candidate who actually has a chance at winning. I believe Tucker Carlson would make an amazing POTUS, but I won’t write him in simply because my FEELZ….and or some weird conscience sort of thing.
It's very simple. You're supposed to voter either Democrat or Republican. Or at least that's what Democrats and Republicans tell us. Best not to question it. Just do as you're told.

I'm no fence sitter and I am all in for Trump, but I'd be more than OK if RFK Jr. won.

I have a Trumper buddy in PA who is switching parties to vote for RFK in the primary. He'll switch back for the general.
Too much effort for nothing.

No he's pro choice

There is nothing real complex about it Fellas….you vote for the candidate you believe will set the country on a trajectory of improvement…BUT…most importantly, you have to vote for a candidate who actually has a chance at winning. I believe Tucker Carlson would make an amazing POTUS, but I won’t write him in simply because my FEELZ….and or some weird conscience sort of thing.
That's right. The most important thing is to constrain your choices to those approved by the media. Only D or R is allowed.

According to the Ds and Rs.

That's right. The most important thing is to constrain your choices to those approved by the media. Only D or R is allowed.

According to the Ds and Rs.
But that’s not what I said at all. How did you hear that?

But that’s not what I said at all. How did you hear that?
Oh, yeah - you said we can only vote for the candidates who actually have a chance to win. According to whom? You? The media? Democrats? Republicans?

No, will not. Heard he wants to call in the black guns.

abol.png

Oh, yeah - you said we can only vote for the candidates who actually have a chance to win. According to whom? You? The media? Democrats? Republicans?
I advised of what you should do…I’m a common sense kinda guy, if the Dallas Cowboys are playing the New York Giants I wouldn’t bet on the Eagles to win….Why would you?

Forum List

Back