Do As I Say, Not As I Do - Democrats and their BS

we are not in the presidential election period, we are in the Primary season, election contest comes AFTER the primary season....which is a good 4 months away.... there is plenty of time to do this before each party has elected candidates that will be running against each other in the presidential election.
That was one of the dumbest analyses I have heard.

Of course it is the presidential election season!

we are not in the presidential election period, we are in the Primary season, election contest comes AFTER the primary season....which is a good 4 months away.... there is plenty of time to do this before each party has elected candidates that will be running against each other in the presidential election.

it's Presidential PRIMARY SEASON, not the contentious election period, and not the Lame Duck period either, which occurs after the there is a new president elect and before the president elect is inaugurated.

IF Biden felt the President should not appoint a SC nominee during Primary Season, he would have made his speech to the senate camera 6 months earlier.

Grasp at straws much?
hey, it was June 25 when Biden was speaking to the camera in the empty senate chambers, and he mentioned election season.. the conventions had occurred already for both parties and they had selected their candidates already...

Doesn't mean I agree with what he was talking about, but it is NOT THE SAME as the dog and pony show circus the Republicans did in public, in front of the media's cameras, 4 months earlier than the presidential election period, which takes place AFTER both parties have a candidate from the primary season.

Nice try. It's EXACTLY the same thing.mits about replacing a Supreme BEFORE an election cycle has finished. We have been in an election cycle since the first primary.

Sorry if your own man disagrees with you, but there you go. "Do as I say, not as I do".

Sorry - your side loses.

it's Presidential PRIMARY SEASON, not the contentious election period, and not the Lame Duck period either, which occurs after the there is a new president elect and before the president elect is inaugurated.

IF Biden felt the President should not appoint a SC nominee during Primary Season, he would have made his speech to the senate camera 6 months earlier.

Darlin ANY president entering into the final year of a term (not for re-election) is considered a "lame duck"

Keep trying. Hell, EVENTUALLY you just might hit on something - who knows.... :)

By the way this double standards do as I say not as I do bull shit is yet another example of why you cannot compromise with Democrats. They have perfected the art of dishonesty, with the MSM allowing them to get away with it. The idiot GOP establishment tries to compromise with the Democrats and time and again the Democrats screw them over.

So Democrats can just forget about compromise on anything, SCOTUS nominees, gun control, any issue. Democrats need to be destroyed not compromised with.

You fucking moron! In case you have not noticed, these primaries concern the presidency. They are just as contentious as the general election. If you want to make your stupid - and false - contention then at least differentiate between the two as the "primary/caucus season" and the "general election". But regardless of which one it is it still directly involved electing the next president of the United States. Why in the hell do you think that electability is important now?

So tell me, dipshit, just why is it ok to nominate a Justice now but not in September? Obviously, it is a more politically charged atmosphere the closer we get to November. However, we are still going to have posturing over it in the realm of presidential politics, probably more so now because there are more than two major campaigns occurring at the moment.

Finally, Biden is a fucking nitwit. Even he does not know and understand what he is saying half the time. So let it go.

You do not strike me as a stupid person. But the distinction you are attempting to make is of no worth. It is just fucking stupid. Everybody is entitled to a screw-up from time to time, so stop trying to defend yours. You fucked up, so now move on.

As far as I'm concerned the midterms tell us Americans dont want anything to do with Barry's SCOTUS choice.
And I'f the RINOs dont block every attempt it's going to make the midterm backlash look like a cake and ice cream party.

They won't have to block anyone. Barry is right. It's HIS job to nominate someone (although his own VP says he shouldn't) and it is the Senate's job to schedule hearings on that nominee. Now, WHEN they schedule hearings is up to the Majority Leader. :)

The democrats and Obama don't care if anyone is seated. Confirm the lesbian that Obama will nominate and they win. Stall or not confirm and they will use that as their political fodder. As to what has happened in the past, the democrats are always relying on people forgetting.

Maybe you could give us some insight as to why the majority of blacks support this BS.

Insight? I thought that that would be readily seen. Blacks support the left because they have been programed, through generations, to "expect" something from the left. And they have gotten it - to the point of being in slavery. Chains come in all shapes, sizes and materials. In this case - it's handouts and continuing the ideology that America "owes" something to blacks. Now, as a black man myself, I might have bought into the whole reparations nonsense with my ancestors. They were treated wrongly. However, those blacks who still refer to themselves as "African-Americans" are buying into the mentality that "we are different". That's what I loved about the Army - and My Brother loved about the Marines, and my Father loved about the Army and then the Air Force. We ALL bled one color - red.

I can't really hand out any more "insight" than that. My Father was successful. My Mother was successful. Neither would EVER take a handout and they handed that down to me, my Brother and my Sister. We are AMERICANS. No hyphen.

For any more than that - you would have to ask someone else - I don't buy into that crap.

I honor you, RandallFlagg!

Pity not more of your fellow black citizens think the way you do!

Surely good old Joe didn't mean this, did he?

Joe Biden in 1992: Bush better not pick a Supreme Court nominee before the election

Same old hypocrites...
Joe Biden was wrong. Very wrong.

Do two wrongs make a right winger?

Seems so.

Probably right. But what's your point? Do conservatives continue what they have always done and "compromise" with the left wing assholes?

No. It stops here and now. We put up with that gutter trash Harry Reid for 6 years of obstruction. Now? Suck on it.

Joe Biden in 1992: Bush better not pick a Supreme Court nominee before the election

Same old hypocrites...

Seems so.

Probably right. But what's your point? Do conservatives continue what they have always done and "compromise" with the left wing assholes?

No. It stops here and now. We put up with that gutter trash Harry Reid for 6 years of obstruction. Now? Suck on it.
"He hit me first!" :rolleyes:

Same old hypocrites...

Seems so.

You really believe that conservatives have compromised, don't you? It isn't an act?

Well, quite frankly. If that's how you wish to quantify it, then so be it. All we ever hear from the left us the same old story "'the right won't compromise!" When in reality, it's the left that ALWAYS refuses to compromise. over and over again.

Or, as a democrat Senator said before the Obamacare vote: "We don't need the goddamned republicans"

So, they can take their "compromise" and shove it up their fat asses, sideways.

This is why Kasich cannot win. he is one of those republicans who bends over backwards to accommodate the liberal left. No more. Get used to getting sand kicked in your proverbial faces. It's about time.

Well, quite frankly. If that's how you wish to quantify it, then so be it. All we ever hear from the left us the same old story "'the right won't compromise!" When in reality, it's the left that ALWAYS refuses to compromise. over and over again.

Or, as a democrat Senator said before the Obamacare vote: "We don't need the goddamned republicans"

This is why Kasich cannot win. he is one of those republicans who bends over backwards to accommodate the liberal left. No more. Get used to getting sand kicked in your proverbial faces. It's about time.

Kasich is your best shot in the general. Rubio next after him. Then Trump. Cruz.....the least compromising asshat on our team.....no chance.

You fool yourself.

Oh shame on you for reminding the left of their words and actions. You must know by now that they are not accountable for shit, its always the other guys fault. Case in point, when the liberals sued Bank of America and everyone else with the trumped up claims of redlining areas in the creation of mortgages, yelling discrimination...., and subsequent forcing the relaxing of underwriting criteria and fannie to look the other way that resulted in the financial crisis, that it was someone else fault. When requested to audit Fannie and company the dem's said no need, its all good, when it collapsed along with the economy, shit, it was baby Bush's fault. The problem is their minions in the media fail to disclose the truth and instead tow the line at the expense of truth and justice.

The Republicans in the congress constantly compromised to the point that this country is dam near broke. When they grew a pair of balls and as the old compassionate progressive conservative wing was replaced they learned how to say no. Thanks Newt! Hope it wasn't too late!

The Dems had 60 votes duh for ACA...and their efforts at compromise are well documented- except in Pub BS propaganda which are your "facts", brainwashed functional moron.

The Dems had 60 votes duh for ACA...and their efforts at compromise are well documented- except in Pub BS propaganda which are your "facts", brainwashed functional moron.

Really? Prove it.

Forum List

Back