🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Black Lives Matter?

To a Democrat, black lives don't matter--black votes matter. It's just the blacks have not figured that out just yet.

To a Democrat, black lives don't matter--black votes matter. It's just the blacks have not figured that out just yet.

Trump made some inroads into the black community. They're beginning to see that obama, clinton, and most other dems only recognize them during election time. obama and the beast are more interested in bringing refugees here to compete with poor blacks and whites for social security, food stamps, and the disappearing jobs.

No they don't. It's quite obvious looking in from outside. The police are able to farm and kill them almost with impunity as shown by the Ferguson and Baltimore investigations.

Trump made some inroads into the black community. They're beginning to see that obama, clinton, and most other dems only recognize them during election time. obama and the beast are more interested in bringing refugees here to compete with poor blacks and whites for social security, food stamps, and the disappearing jobs.

Some are--most aren't.

When it comes to the failure of the black community, the Dems tell them it's corporations, companies and racism that are letting them down. Democrats are simply providing for the needs of those outside of our country. Of course, if foreigners were known to vote Republican instead of Democrat, you'd see how fast the Democrats would have that wall built and to hell with those in need.

No they don't. It's quite obvious looking in from outside. The police are able to farm and kill them almost with impunity as shown by the Ferguson and Baltimore investigations.

Uh I dont see the benefits for.the cops to kill blacks.

Sorry man even blacks feel safer with whites, meaning there is a problem in the black community and cops are about to take chances in there.
Anyone should follow the orders of a cop and you'll be fine.

And if there are bad cops fire them.or jail then defending on the offense.

Both investigations showed that the police did no wrong.

"Farm and Kill Them"? I see, now Police are not only hunting random Blacks to kill, they are farming them like domestic deer, then turning them loose so they can kill them for sport? Take it easy on the firewater dude.
:booze:

I guess the benefit to the police is the protection of their lives. I mean that is the usual excuse given, that they were in fear. But anyway, how about the benefits of farming blacks? That pays a few police salaries and the blacks paying for it don't matter.

"Farm and Kill Them"? I see, now Police are not only hunting random Blacks to kill, they are farming them
I can see you didn't read the Ferguson report. The police were farming blacks for fines to help pay for their own department. As for killing blacks, it takes some pretty obvious video evidence before police are ever charged in the case of them killing blacks. Usually they're facing no sanction until the video turns up. That's because black lives don't really matter.

I guess the benefit to the police is the protection of their lives. I mean that is the usual excuse given, that they were in fear. But anyway, how about the benefits of farming blacks? That pays a few police salaries and the blacks paying for it don't matter.

How does farming blacks pay their salaries, do they roba them afterwards?
The problem.with.thos train of thought is there is no motive. The closest you can get is racism, but then the stats dont bear it out.

"Farm and Kill Them"? I see, now Police are not only hunting random Blacks to kill, they are farming them
I can see you didn't read the Ferguson report. The police were farming blacks for fines to help pay for their own department. As for killing blacks, it takes some pretty obvious video evidence before police are ever charged in the case of them killing blacks. Usually they're facing no sanction until the video turns up. That's because black lives don't really matter.

Is that the one saying hand up was.a.fraud?

Nah just one Clinton, the other is a joke since he splattered on a blue dress. That could have been another chelsa. Black lives do matter, but not the ones that BLM scream about, the ones they kill in their insane ego driven behavior. I know too many black families that have lost young children to these vile thugs the dimocrats are fostering. I have seen first hand the effects they have on their communities too. It is horrendous to see a woman living in a small two bedroom house on ssan and caring for a thirty year old son that has been quad since he was 19 when some punk ass shot him in the back because he wouldn't be a member of their gang. I have a friend like a brother to me His 12 year old daughter was a straight a student, a 12 year old thug punk though he would just like to see what it was like to kill someone, HER! Yeah they matter but not to shit like the clintons.

Hey everyone, I'll handle this one.

To determine if black lives really do indeed matter one must look at how the media and their leaders value their lives. The #1 cause of death among black men aged 15-35 is homicide at the hands of other black men. There is an epidemic of violence. Black men are statistically infinitely more likely to die at the hands of another black man than law enforcement. Because of the black community's embrace of violence and misogynistic rap culture, they are also more likely to have deadly encounters with the police.

How does the media report on the #1 cause of death of black men 15-35? They don't. The race of the perpetrator/victim dictates entirely how the media will report on a story, how many times it will be reported, and if it will be reported nationally. The media ignores the slaughter of black men, and are only interested in reporting on the death of a black person IF their life was taken by a white person. Then it is newsworthy, but only then. So, a black life matters to the media if a white person caused it.

Then there are the leaders of the black community. They too ignore the motivating causes of this epidemic of homicides plaguing black men. Much like white racists, they have endless scapegoats to blames to perpetual violence, poverty, and misery that defines the black experience in America. Black leaders exploit the deaths of black men when it is profitable, and only then. So to black leaders a black life only matters if they can profit off it.

In conclusion, no. Black lives do not matter. Black lives are to be willingly exploited by a political party that directly benefits from their perpetual poverty, and fights tooth and nail to prevent real and meaningful answers to the root causes of black poverty and violence, namely education reform and the strengthening of the black family. This actually really depressed me.

Last edited:
Nah just one Clinton, the other is a joke since he splattered on a blue dress. That could have been another chelsa. Black lives do matter, but not the ones that BLM scream about, the ones they kill in their insane ego driven behavior. I know too many black families that have lost young children to these vile thugs the dimocrats are fostering. I have seen first hand the effects they have on their communities too. It is horrendous to see a woman living in a small two bedroom house on ssan and caring for a thirty year old son that has been quad since he was 19 when some punk ass shot him in the back because he wouldn't be a member of their gang. I have a friend like a brother to me His 12 year old daughter was a straight a student, a 12 year old thug punk though he would just like to see what it was like to kill someone, HER! Yeah they matter but not to shit like the clintons.
Hey everyone, I'll handle this one.

To determine if black lives really do indeed matter one must look at how the media and their leaders value their lives. The #1 cause of death among black men aged 15-35 is homicide at the hands of other black men. There is an epidemic of violence. Black men are statistically infinitely more likely to die at the hands of another black man than law enforcement. Because of the black community's embrace of violence and misogynistic rap culture, they are also more likely to have deadly encounters with the police.

How does the media report on the #1 cause of death of black men 15-35? Ignore it. The race of the perpetrator/victim dictates entirely how the media will report on a story, how many times it will be reported, and if it will be reported nationally. The media ignores the slaughter of black men, and are only interested in reporting on the death of a black person IF their life was taken by a white person. Then it is newsworthy, but only then. So, a black life matters to the media if a white person caused it.

Then there are the leaders of the black community. They too ignore the motivating causes of this epidemic of homicides plaguing black men. Much like white racists, they have endless scapegoats to blames to perpetual violence, poverty, and misery that defines the black experience in America. Black leaders exploit the deaths of black men when it is profitable, and only then. So to black leaders a black life only matters if they can profit off it.

In conclusion, no. Black lives do not matter. Black lives are to be willingly exploited by a political party that directly benefits from their perpetual poverty, and fights tooth and nail to prevent real and meaningful answers to the root causes of black poverty and violence, namely education reform and the strengthening of the black family. This actually really depressed me.
Nailed it

How does farming blacks pay their salaries, do they roba them afterwards?
You ignorant dumb fuck, you haven't read the Ferguson Report, have you, yet here you are disputing its findings. The fines levied disproportionately against blacks were used to fund the city, including the police..

Forum List

Back