🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Black Lives Matter?

How does farming blacks pay their salaries, do they roba them afterwards?
You ignorant dumb fuck, you haven't read the Ferguson Report, have you, yet here you are disputing its findings. The fines levied disproportionately against blacks were used to fund the city, including the police..
Hey dumbfuck
Wtf are you talking about?
We were talking about blacks dying to cops not jaywalking

No life matters to a politician. They are in the game ultimately for themselves.

Black lives do not matter to the media, their self-anointed leaders, or statistically overwhelmingly to the men and women that produce them. 75% of black children grow up fatherless, damning them to be staggeringly more likely to not complete high school, wind up in the criminal justice system, do drugs, commit suicide, and die prematurely. Look at how rap culture values their own women. The vast majority of abortions in most urban areas are black women.

What is causing this? Leftists would have you believe it is systemic racism. Systemic racism only against blacks. Jews, Asians, Filipinos, Armenians, Eastern Europeans, Pakistanis, Africans (yes Africans) come to America and flourish. The police aren't out hunting those minorities for some reason. Those minorities are being mass incarcerated by the racist American criminal justice system.

Because blacks make up 60% of prison inmates is all the evidence the left needs as proof of this systemic racism. Never mind 7% of the population, black males, commit 60% of homicides and 99% of all interracial rape--no. Using that same logic I think the criminal justice system is more sexist than racist, women make up 5% of prison inmates. Obviously this is because of sexism because I am a liberal incapable of complex critical thinking and susceptible to stupid arguments--and I'm white so you know it makes me feel good to rant about systemic racism.

Forum List

Back