🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do black lives really matter?

Funny I didn't hear about this outside of our local news.

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

Maybe we should take guns from blacks so they don't shoot their own kids.

Uh it says she was mentally ill.

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Hell it doesn't fit the lefts narrative so nobody gives a rats ass anyway.

Carry on.

LOL. I was warned by ex-members I would get replies like this.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

Aww it hurt your little bottom when I smacked it with the truth? DATS WACIST isn't a comeback, it's a copout.

LOL. You said nobody gives a rat if people get abortions. That's because it's legal. Read Roe v. Wade again.

That's right. Nobody cares if this woman sucks her kids out through a tube, hell they don't give a shit when she puts a bullet in their asses. Why? Because there is no such thing as "Black on black" crime. Even Lakhota says so. He posts childish memes about it because it's definitely not something he wants to address.

Then why are you concerned?

Because these negros are rioting in the streets about one fucking white cop who killed one white dude with his knee but they are DEAD ASS FUCKING SILENT when it comes to one BLACK WOMAN killing 4 of her own kids with a fucking gun.

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER---UNLESSTHEYDON'T

Crazy mothers kill their children all the time.

Do black lives matter? If the do, why isn't the brutal murder of 4 children by their black mother all over the news? If one 5 time violent felon gets killed and it causes riots across the nation where are the riots by the negros for this woman killing all of her kids?

Actually criminal lives don't matter. Besides, the rioters used the killing of Floyd as an excuse to riot and get free TVs.

Try to get iM2 or Lakhota to say those things.

I have no idea who they are.

Yea i know. Don't come on this forum with your 3 fucking replies and start labeling people you know nothing about. I've been here for almost 6 years. You joined yesterday.

Learn a bit about the forum members. What little pansy ass liberals who quit this forum told you that you would "get replies like that?"

You said the word, "niglet", dumbass.

Did he said it, you you wish he said it?

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Carry on.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

Aww it hurt your little bottom when I smacked it with the truth? DATS WACIST isn't a comeback, it's a copout.

LOL. You said nobody gives a rat if people get abortions. That's because it's legal. Read Roe v. Wade again.

That's right. Nobody cares if this woman sucks her kids out through a tube, hell they don't give a shit when she puts a bullet in their asses. Why? Because there is no such thing as "Black on black" crime. Even Lakhota says so. He posts childish memes about it because it's definitely not something he wants to address.

Because these negros are rioting in the streets about one fucking white cop who killed one white dude with his knee but they are DEAD ASS FUCKING SILENT when it comes to one BLACK WOMAN killing 4 of her own kids with a fucking gun.

Do black lives matter? If the do, why isn't the brutal murder of 4 children by their black mother all over the news? If one 5 time violent felon gets killed and it causes riots across the nation where are the riots by the negros for this woman killing all of her kids?

Actually criminal lives don't matter. Besides, the rioters used the killing of Floyd as an excuse to riot and get free TVs.

Yea i know. Don't come on this forum with your 3 fucking replies and start labeling people you know nothing about. I've been here for almost 6 years. You joined yesterday.

Learn a bit about the forum members. What little pansy ass liberals who quit this forum told you that you would "get replies like that?"

Fuck you shit.

Carry on.

Yes he did.

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

Why are you proving me right? LOL.

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

I'm proving you a stupid mother fucker is what I'm doing. Read the fucking definition dipshit liberal.

Noun
niglet (plural niglets)

1. (slang, US,) A black child.

Carry on.

Yes he did.

Nope, check the spelling. You're the only one who wrote that word.

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

I'm proving you a stupid mother fucker is what I'm doing. Read the fucking definition dipshit liberal.

Noun
niglet (plural niglets)

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

Noun
niglet (plural niglets)

I know what it means. In the link it says it's a slur. Do you know what the word "slur" means?

Carry on.

Yes he did.

LOL Sorry bud I went back and fixed my spelling. I had misspelled it you are absolutely right.

Carry on.

Yes he did.

What are you trying to do? Even he has posted the definition of the word. Look above.

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

Noun
niglet (plural niglets)

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

Noun
niglet (plural niglets)

I know what it means. In the link it says it's a slur. Do you know what the word "slur" means?

Yea, it's a liberal pansy word meaning "I don't wike it, so you can't use it!"

But just like in the thread with the video, liberals will do ANYTHING to deflect from the behavior of the negro in the OP. Not once has mr new guy said that what this black woman did to her kids was wrong.

But why should I care about black kids that blacks would abort if they could? I mean blacks get abortions at a much higher rate than any other race, so if they don't give a shit about their kids why should I?

Carry on.

Yes he did.

What are you trying to do? Even he has posted the definition of the word. Look above.

Well, I am just stating the obvious. In his original post he did not write it. Check how he spelled it.

Up to the point when I corrected you, you're the only one who actually wrote that word.

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

Noun
niglet (plural niglets)

Carry on.

Fuck you shit.

Noun
niglet (plural niglets)

Yea, it's a liberal pansy word meaning "I don't wike it, so you can't use it!"

I never said I liked it or disliked it. You bitched when I said you're a racist because you used that racist word.

Carry on.

Yes he did.

Well, I am just stating the obvious. In his original post he did not write it. Check how he spelled it.

Up to the point when I corrected you, you're the only one who actually wrote that word.

Ok so I went back and read it again. Apparently he misspelled it. It was spelled "neglets". Even he admitted it was a misspelling above.

:thup::thup:

1592367713727.png

In 2011, the most recent which this data is available, 83% of white victims were killed by another Caucasian.
Whoops!

Carry on.

Yes he did.

Ok so I went back and read it again. Apparently he misspelled it. It was spelled "neglets". Even he admitted it was a misspelling above.

That's the only thing I was referring to.

Carry on.

Yes he did.

That's the only thing I was referring to.

Oh okay. I got it now. The point is that the word is racist.

In 2011, the most recent which this data is available, 83% of white victims were killed by another Caucasian.
Whoops!

That stat doesn't go in your favor, because nobody is really complaining or rioting because of "white on white" of "black on black" crimes.

When you at the interracial crime, you get much different picture.

Do you care if we take your stat and apply it "per capita"?

Forum List

Back