🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do black lives really matter?

Funny I didn't hear about this outside of our local news.

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

Maybe we should take guns from blacks so they don't shoot their own kids.

Uh it says she was mentally ill.

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Hell it doesn't fit the lefts narrative so nobody gives a rats ass anyway.

Carry on.

LOL. I was warned by ex-members I would get replies like this.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

Aww it hurt your little bottom when I smacked it with the truth? DATS WACIST isn't a comeback, it's a copout.

LOL. You said nobody gives a rat if people get abortions. That's because it's legal. Read Roe v. Wade again.

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Carry on.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

Aww it hurt your little bottom when I smacked it with the truth? DATS WACIST isn't a comeback, it's a copout.

LOL. You said nobody gives a rat if people get abortions. That's because it's legal. Read Roe v. Wade again.

That's right. Nobody cares if this woman sucks her kids out through a tube, hell they don't give a shit when she puts a bullet in their asses. Why? Because there is no such thing as "Black on black" crime. Even Lakhota says so. He posts childish memes about it because it's definitely not something he wants to address.

Carry on.

That's right. Nobody cares if this woman sucks her kids out through a tube, hell they don't give a shit when she puts a bullet in their asses. Why? Because there is no such thing as "Black on black" crime. Even Lakhota says so. He posts childish memes about it because it's definitely not something he wants to address.

Then why are you concerned?

Carry on.

Because these negros are rioting in the streets about one fucking white cop who killed one white dude with his knee but they are DEAD ASS FUCKING SILENT when it comes to one BLACK WOMAN killing 4 of her own kids with a fucking gun.

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER---UNLESSTHEYDON'T

Carry on.

Because these negros are rioting in the streets about one fucking white cop who killed one white dude with his knee but they are DEAD ASS FUCKING SILENT when it comes to one BLACK WOMAN killing 4 of her own kids with a fucking gun.

Crazy mothers kill their children all the time.

Carry on.

Do black lives matter? If the do, why isn't the brutal murder of 4 children by their black mother all over the news? If one 5 time violent felon gets killed and it causes riots across the nation where are the riots by the negros for this woman killing all of her kids?

Carry on.

Do black lives matter? If the do, why isn't the brutal murder of 4 children by their black mother all over the news? If one 5 time violent felon gets killed and it causes riots across the nation where are the riots by the negros for this woman killing all of her kids?

Actually criminal lives don't matter. Besides, the rioters used the killing of Floyd as an excuse to riot and get free TVs.

Carry on.

Actually criminal lives don't matter. Besides, the rioters used the killing of Floyd as an excuse to riot and get free TVs.

Try to get iM2 or Lakhota to say those things.

If you’re gonna challenge people on posting heinous crimes white people are gonna win out bigly.

According to a 2019 report by the Bureau of Justice, there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations between blacks and whites.
Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90 percent, and whites committed less than 10 percent.

Bureau of Justice Statistics

Carry on.

I have no idea who they are.

If you’re gonna challenge people on posting heinous crimes white people are gonna win out bigly.

According to a 2019 report by the Bureau of Justice, there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations between blacks and whites.
Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90 percent, and whites committed less than 10 percent.

Holy shit you ain't a friend of the negros anymore.

Carry on.

Yea i know. Don't come on this forum with your 3 fucking replies and start labeling people you know nothing about. I've been here for almost 6 years. You joined yesterday.

Learn a bit about the forum members. What little pansy ass liberals who quit this forum told you that you would "get replies like that?"

Carry on.

Yea i know. Don't come on this forum with your 3 fucking replies and start labeling people you know nothing about. I've been here for almost 6 years. You joined yesterday.

Learn a bit about the forum members. What little pansy ass liberals who quit this forum told you that you would "get replies like that?"

You said the word, "niglet", dumbass.

After birth all life matters

But before birth suck those fuckers out through a tube huh?

life always eventually leads to death otherwise otherwise why does Black life matter

yeah a choke hold with your face in the dirt, pleading for it to stop and others cracking jokes is so much better ?

but maybe parents killing there children is better?

Off with the heads is better?

State sponsored executions are better ?

Carry on.

Totally. At least white people (Laurie Vallow, Chad Daybell) have the couth to bury their children in the back yard after murdering them. Some people are so rude.

Do black lives really matter?

It depends on whom you ask.

For instance, John Deere would say that black lives haven't mattered for a long time.

1592366748438.png

Holy shit you ain't a friend of the negros anymore.

I think it's the other way around.

Of course they do and no one has ever expressed nor conducted themselves otherwise

Forum List

Back