🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do black lives really matter?

Funny I didn't hear about this outside of our local news.

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

Maybe we should take guns from blacks so they don't shoot their own kids.
I'll care about negroes murdering each other when negroes start caring about negros murdering each other.
They moved their culture of violence from Africa to the USA when other negros sold their NEGRO SLAVES to the Portuguese and the Dutch.

Louisiana Mom Fatally Shoots 5-Month-Old Baby, Her 3 Other Children Before Turning Gun on Herself

Uh it says she was mentally ill.

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Hell it doesn't fit the lefts narrative so nobody gives a rats ass anyway.

Carry on.

LOL. I was warned by ex-members I would get replies like this.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

Aww it hurt your little bottom when I smacked it with the truth? DATS WACIST isn't a comeback, it's a copout.

LOL. You said nobody gives a rat if people get abortions. That's because it's legal. Read Roe v. Wade again.

That's right. Nobody cares if this woman sucks her kids out through a tube, hell they don't give a shit when she puts a bullet in their asses. Why? Because there is no such thing as "Black on black" crime. Even Lakhota says so. He posts childish memes about it because it's definitely not something he wants to address.

Then why are you concerned?

Because these negros are rioting in the streets about one fucking white cop who killed one white dude with his knee but they are DEAD ASS FUCKING SILENT when it comes to one BLACK WOMAN killing 4 of her own kids with a fucking gun.

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER---UNLESSTHEYDON'T

Crazy mothers kill their children all the time.

Do black lives matter? If the do, why isn't the brutal murder of 4 children by their black mother all over the news? If one 5 time violent felon gets killed and it causes riots across the nation where are the riots by the negros for this woman killing all of her kids?
How many negro females have had four abortions?
The babies were alive and then they were murdered. What's the difference?

In 2011, the most recent which this data is available, 83% of white victims were killed by another Caucasian.
Whoops!

That stat doesn't go in your favor, because nobody is really complaining or rioting because of "white on white" of "black on black" crimes.

When you at the interracial crime, you get much different picture.

Do you care if we take your stat and apply it "per capita"?

Deflection-arama.
This thread is based on black on black murders.
I simply factually pointed out that 83% of white murders are committed by whites.
But you want to ignore facts and continue on with your white supremacist small-minded train of thought.

In 2011, the most recent which this data is available, 83% of white victims were killed by another Caucasian.
Whoops!

That stat doesn't go in your favor, because nobody is really complaining or rioting because of "white on white" of "black on black" crimes.

Deflection-arama.
I simply factually pointed out that 83% of white murders are committed by whites.
But you want to ignore facts and continue on with your white supremacist small-minded train of thought.
The issue is that the inner cities are constant drama. Endless resources spent on them and the drama remains. Every group, culture and ethnic background in our nation has its problems.

Whoops!

Deflection-arama.
What's the % of negro murders committed by other negroes?
CHIRP!

Whoops!

Deflection-arama.

Do you see whites rioting, looting, burning cities, and painting graffiti "white lives matter" on buildings and cop's cars?

When that happen, come back and that let's talk about white-on-white crime.

Whoops!

Deflection-arama.
The issue is that the inner cities are constant drama. Endless resources spent on them and the drama remains. Every group, culture and ethnic background in our nation has its problems.

It seems that "participation trophy" kids are all grown up, and nobody's willing to hand them more freebies.

Do you see whites rioting, looting, burning cities, and painting graffiti "white lives matter" on buildings and cop's cars?

When that happen, come back and that let's talk about white-on-white crime.

Yes to the first 3. I didn't see anyone paint the white lives matter graffiti on an Arthur Ashe statue recently, but it wouldn't be a stretch to guess it was someone(s) white.

Do you think the recent rioting has not included whites?

Uh it says she was mentally ill.

And she still bought a gun and killed her entire family. But had she aborted those little neglets nobody would give a rats ass.

Hell it doesn't fit the lefts narrative so nobody gives a rats ass anyway.

Carry on.

LOL. I was warned by ex-members I would get replies like this.

Oh yea, we're going to tell you shit you don't want to hear. We don't pander to the candy ass left here.

If I don't want to hear it, why am I here? Hmm? Anyway your racist pro-life drivel is so common among the far right folks.

Aww it hurt your little bottom when I smacked it with the truth? DATS WACIST isn't a comeback, it's a copout.

LOL. You said nobody gives a rat if people get abortions. That's because it's legal. Read Roe v. Wade again.

That's right. Nobody cares if this woman sucks her kids out through a tube, hell they don't give a shit when she puts a bullet in their asses. Why? Because there is no such thing as "Black on black" crime. Even Lakhota says so. He posts childish memes about it because it's definitely not something he wants to address.

Then why are you concerned?

Because these negros are rioting in the streets about one fucking white cop who killed one white dude with his knee but they are DEAD ASS FUCKING SILENT when it comes to one BLACK WOMAN killing 4 of her own kids with a fucking gun.

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER---UNLESSTHEYDON'T

Crazy mothers kill their children all the time.

Do black lives matter? If the do, why isn't the brutal murder of 4 children by their black mother all over the news? If one 5 time violent felon gets killed and it causes riots across the nation where are the riots by the negros for this woman killing all of her kids?
How many negro females have had four abortions?
The babies were alive and then they were murdered. What's the difference?

One is illegal. I'll let you figure out which one it is.

Forum List

Back