Do CNN and MSNBC have anything else to talk about?

Hunter's gonna have some back taxes and hefty fines to pay. That's about it. :)
Put him in the same boat as thousands of other Americans who the IRS feels don't pay their fair share. :)

Put him in the same boat as thousands of other Americans who the IRS feels don't pay their fair share. :)

You forgot to mention the part about how he made all that money. And how Russia, China, and Ukraine paid him because his father was the VP, and so they could exert their political influence over the US.

I believe that's called "treason."

Apparently all they’re talking about 24/7 are the bogus Jan. 6 banana republic N. Korean style hearings.

Perhaps it’s a diversion or perhaps they see Hunter getting indicted soon so they’re scrambling to counter balance it.
LOL...what could they talk about, Roudy? The border? Ouch! Inflation? Big Ouch! Crime? Don't go there! The Supply Chain? Nope! The overall economy? Holy Recession, Batman!

The Jan. 6th hearings are all they've got...a faux insurrection that didn't last 24 hours and didn't involve planning or weapons!

Did you really just claim that Hunter Biden is like "thousands of other Americans", Jack? With all due respect how many Americans do you know that got paid millions to do jobs they didn't have the slightest expertise in and spent most of their time when they were getting paid all that money doing crack and screwing hookers on film?

I don't know ANYBODY like Hunter! Not a single solitary one!

Apparently all they’re talking about 24/7 are the bogus Jan. 6 banana republic N. Korean style hearings.

Perhaps it’s a diversion or perhaps they see Hunter getting indicted soon so they’re scrambling to counter balance it.

It's not like they're reaching the masses. Let'em sqauwk

You forgot to mention the part about how he made all that money. And how Russia, China, and Ukraine paid him because his father was the VP, and so they could exert their political influence over the US.

You mean like Ivanka with all those pattents, and the business deals she and her brothers made while that orange fool was president? You mean kinda like that?

Did you really just claim that Hunter Biden is like "thousands of other Americans", Jack? With all due respect how many Americans do you know that got paid millions to do jobs they didn't have the slightest expertise in and spent most of their time when they were getting paid all that money doing crack and screwing hookers on film?

I assume you attribute being rational to Jack.

No evidence of that. All just alt-right masturbation.
But you feel free to get a sporty over someone who will never be President. :)

Ivanka would be the first person like that for me to think of, followed by her brothers and Jarad. I know you really hoped you could make Hunter Biden an issue. You tried really hard, but it didn't happen any more than that Walk Away scam worked. So sad for you.

I know lots of people who get paid for jobs they have no business being in. People who get promotions that are living, breathing examples of the Peter Principle.
There are lots of people who get nailed by the IRS every year for not paying their taxes. Just as there are lots of addicts.

You get your feathers in a flap over someone who will NEVER be President.
Why? Because he doesn't belong to your side. The side of the just and righteous.

Sad.

You mean like Ivanka with all those pattents, and the business deals she and her brothers made while that orange fool was president? You mean kinda like that?

Since when was it illegal to conduct legitimate business with foreign countries? Please feel free to educate us on how Trump compromised the security of this country by freely accepting money from foreign adversaries, in order that they could exercise their influence over our political affairs.

As opposed to Hunter Biden, who had absolutely no experience in the energy field. Or any other field for that matter. The same Hunter Biden who Communsit China and Russian oligarchs compromised with whores, drugs, blackmail, and money, because his father was an influential government official.

Be fair now. We never got a definitive answer from fox over which of the TeleTubbies held the biggest threat to our society. Was it Laa-Laa or Tinky-Winky?

Since when was it illegal to conduct legitimate business with foreign countries? Please feel free to educate us on how Trump compromised the security of this country by freely accepting money from foreign adversaries, in order that they could exercise their influence over our political affairs.

As opposed to Hunter Biden, who had absolutely no experience in the energy field. Or any other field for that matter. The same Hunter Biden who Communsit China and Russian oligarchs compromised with whores, drugs, blackmail, and money, because his father was an influential government official.
Comeon. You're just getting whiny now. Hunter isn't an issue no matter how much you wanted to make him one. Try harder next time.

There's pictures of Hunter raping underage Chinese girls, etc. while smoking crack and waving his handgun, and getting paid by our enemies and adversaries for access to his dad. But let's talk about Ivanka and Trump's clean as a whistle boys. Leftists are truly insane people. :cuckoo:

No evidence that you want to acknowledge.

There is so much you're ignorant about. Maybe if you spent less time slavishly watching CNN and MSNBC, you wouldn't be so ignorant.

BREAKING: Senior DOJ Official accidentally CONFIRMS “ongoing investigation” into Hunter Biden’s Laptop and corrupt business deals while refusing to answer simple questions on the Big Guy’s involvement.

Comeon. You're just getting whiny now. Hunter isn't an issue no matter how much you wanted to make him one. Try harder next time.
Hunter is a huge issue. He was getting bribes with jobs and investments for access and influence to his dad, whom he mentions as the "big guy" on his lap top. In other words treason.

Forum List

Back