Do CNN and MSNBC have anything else to talk about?

Hunter's gonna have some back taxes and hefty fines to pay. That's about it. :)
Put him in the same boat as thousands of other Americans who the IRS feels don't pay their fair share. :)
You seem really happy that the front man to Biden Inc. who sold out our country to China via his Daddy's position will get off so easy. Are you an American? Just curious.

Ivanka would be the first person like that for me to think of, followed by her brothers and Jarad. I know you really hoped you could make Hunter Biden an issue. You tried really hard, but it didn't happen any more than that Walk Away scam worked. So sad for you.
Did you really just compare Ivanka Trump to Hunter Biden, Bulldog? OMG! Yeah, they're like two peas in a pod! (eye roll)

I know lots of people who get paid for jobs they have no business being in. People who get promotions that are living, breathing examples of the Peter Principle.
There are lots of people who get nailed by the IRS every year for not paying their taxes. Just as there are lots of addicts.

You get your feathers in a flap over someone who will NEVER be President.
Why? Because he doesn't belong to your side. The side of the just and righteous.

Sad.
You know lots of people who have been paid millions for jobs they have zero expertise in? People that spent most of their time smoking crack and doing hookers instead of working? Really, Jack? Be honest for once! Hunter is a one off! There's NOBODY that's gotten away with what he has his entire adult life!

Put him in the same boat as thousands of other Americans who the IRS feels don't pay their fair share. :)
money laundering is outside the scope of rhe IRS.

but he s not facing anything since the “big guy” is the president.

Comeon. You're just getting whiny now. Hunter isn't an issue no matter how much you wanted to make him one. Try harder next time.

The real hypocritical thing is if anyone even mentions the Trump kids who were in the WHITE House conspiring, they would be up in arms with Fox News losing their freakin' minds! Going after Hunter has been fruitless and they can't stand it! It wouldn't matter if he were a serial killer, it has nothing to do with how corrupt Trump was during his tenure! Deflection doesn't work for them this time! It's so sad and pathetic that we have people out there with complicity to overthrow our own gov't! I truly gave up a while ago! As a senior, I just can't GAF! It would drive me insane to think creatures like this exist! :omg: :confused::(:itsok:

There's pictures of Hunter raping underage Chinese girls, etc. while smoking crack and waving his handgun, and getting paid by our enemies and adversaries for access to his dad. But let's talk about Ivanka and Trump's clean as a whistle boys. Leftists are truly insane people. :cuckoo:
So make up your mind. If you think he is a rapist, then present your evidence. I've seen a few disreputable pictures, but disreputable and rapist are not the same thing. If, on the other hand, you have credible evidence of treason, then present that. Pointing and saying you think he is a nasty person probably isn't enough for a conviction.

Hunter is a huge issue. He was getting bribes with jobs and investments for access and influence to his dad, whom he mentions as the "big guy" on his lap top. In other words treason.
Then present your evidence. You have only gossipped like a blue haired old lady so far.

Then present your evidence. You have only gossipped like a blue haired old lady so far.
After all those publicly available videos, pictures, texts, and emails you still need evidence? :cuckoo:

1 week after John Solomon broke the news on Hunter and his illegal dealings in Ukraine Dementia Joe announced he was running for President strictly to cover up these crimes. Oh and the Dems impeached Trump because he asked Zelensky about Hunter. There are 1000 genders and if you don't agree with that you are a racist homophobe. This is the Demoncrat party.

Apparently all they’re talking about 24/7 are the bogus Jan. 6 banana republic N. Korean style hearings.

Perhaps it’s a diversion or perhaps they see Hunter getting indicted soon so they’re scrambling to counter balance it.
Apparently, you are watching both stations a lot since you know exactly what they are talking about 24/7. What are they talking about on FOX News?

You forgot to mention the part about how he made all that money. And how Russia, China, and Ukraine paid him because his father was the VP, and so they could exert their political influence over the US.

I believe that's called "treason."
I suspect Hunter will waltz away basically scot-free with a minor slap on the wrist. It wouldn’t surprise me if the FBI came out and said it had lost the chain of custody on Hunter’s laptop.

Chain of custody (CoC), in legal contexts, is the chronological documentation or paper trail that records the sequence of custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of materials, including physical or electronic evidence. Of particular importance in criminal cases, the concept is also applied in civil litigation…

One of the major problems in our nation is a dual rule of law. One rule of law applies to high ranking Democrats and is very lenient and the other to everybody else And especially to Trump supporters and anyone who worked for him.

The main reason this unfairness is allowed is the fact that the liberal media ignores it. The liberal media has totally failed in its job as the watchdog of our society. It’s as worthless as tits on a feral boar hog.

1659090766718.jpeg

Last edited:
I suspect Hunter will waltz away basically scot-free with a minor slap on the wrist. It wouldn’t surprise me if the FBI came out and said it had lost the chain of custody on Hunter’s laptop.

Chain of custody (CoC), in legal contexts, is the chronological documentation or paper trail that records the sequence of custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of materials, including physical or electronic evidence. Of particular importance in criminal cases, the concept is also applied in civil litigation…

One of the major problems in our nation is a dual rule of law. One rule of law applies to high ranking Democrats and is very lenient and the other to everybody else And especially to Trump supporters and anyone who worked for him.

The main reason this unfairness is allowed is the fact that the liberal media ignores it. The liberal media has totally failed in its job as the watchdog of our society. It’s as worthless as tits on a feral boar hog.

View attachment 675912

If we take the House and Senate in November with a good strong conservative leadership, not even the DOJ or the President himself will be able to bury what the Biden family was guilty of.

I am telling you. After the collapse. A Saturday Night Weekly 4 hour TV event. We reconfigure some indoor and outdoor stadiums and have many different types of pure violent games of death. And the people in it the scum in the media, entertainment, political, elite and others related who ph uked this nation up. And it will be successful. The women of the View against trannies for survival and if they do not, well extended family members get affected. What we see today is not normal. The response will be the same to those who are insulated to the destruction they have helped to cause.

If we take the House and Senate in November with a good strong conservative leadership, not even the DOJ or the President himself will be able to bury what the Biden family was guilty of.
I sure hope so, but in the past the RepublIcan Party has proven itself to be wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. Hopefully they learned some good lessons about how to fight for their voters from Trump but I would not count on it.

Ivanka would be the first person like that for me to think of, followed by her brothers and Jarad. I know you really hoped you could make Hunter Biden an issue. You tried really hard, but it didn't happen any more than that Walk Away scam worked. So sad for you.
They are waiting till after the election to do anything. After that I'm sure the real story will be leaked little by little till Biden resigns.

Oh, you mean like Benghazi? :auiqs.jpg:
Remind me how that ended up again after..what? Six congressional hearings.

Where is Trey now? He had such a bright future. :)

Forum List

Back